Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Luna - 70A Berwick Street, Soho  (Read 4060 times)

Offline ERIC_SHUN

Walked to 70A and went to the second floor. The door was opened by a stunning looking London born girl with Morroccan heritage (Luna). I saw no maid.

After the money had been paid for 20 mins Dreamtime, we were on the bed when she informed me she was going to find it difficult because she has just had a boob job - from B to DD - and she was clearly in some pain or discomfort at the very least. Touched them very gently - seemed very hard - hopefully they will improve when she is back to normal

The Punt:
Condom on before fully erect - Negative
Extensive Blowjob - tried hard - Positive
Technique - above average but not the best I've had in Soho - Neutral
Sex - said it would be difficult but assured me missionary would be OK. Not my preference but as I'm a sympathetic guy agreed it would be OK with me - Neutral
Missionary - before we started she estimated my cock was too thick in girth for her but she would try if I really insisted - that is a joke because whilst it is quite thick I've had very many punts and there has never been a girth problem. I really felt it was an excuse and she realised missionary would be painful - Very Negative.
The Finish - more oral but at this point I was annoyed because I felt I'd been let down - did not cum - Negative

It's quite clear when you ask for a 20 mins Dreamtime you expect oral and various positions. She was clearly not well/fit enough to be working but it didn't stop her taking my money. No refund offered. It would have been acceptable if she had been up front about the situation before taking my money so I could have chosen to stay or go. Very disapointing as I did not have more money to go elsewhere.

If you are thinking of going make sure she commits to what you want before you hand over the cash.

Offline JohnWaynesJism

Link?

You'll be lucky, it's a Soho walkup they don't have websites or advertise. It's just an open door with a 'model' sign.

Jackjizzy

You'll be lucky, it's a Soho walkup they don't have websites or advertise. It's just an open door with a 'model' sign.

This girl is highly regarded by soho regulars. I've not seen her yet but planning on going to see her. I might wait until she heals a bit better now.

Offline romeomustdie

Which days does Luna work or will it say it on the board below?

Offline claretandblue

This girl is highly regarded by soho regulars. I've not seen her yet but planning on going to see her. I might wait until she heals a bit better now.
She is over rated by a group of punters mainly from the "other" site who hyped her up no end, I have seen her a couple of times and added my thoughts to the walk up thread, she is a nice girl but average facially and bodywise particularly considering her age

Generally I think soho is only good for a quick session either oral at 20 or oral and sex at 30,dreamtime etc I don't view as vfm, better off booking someone off awork

Jackjizzy

She is over rated by a group of punters mainly from the "other" site who hyped her up no end, I have seen her a couple of times and added my thoughts to the walk up thread, she is a nice girl but average facially and bodywise particularly considering her age

Generally I think soho is only good for a quick session either oral at 20 or oral and sex at 30,dreamtime etc I don't view as vfm, better off booking someone off awork

Right. Thanks for that C&B.

Offline ERIC_SHUN

She said she works at 70a Berwick St on Saturdays and Tuesdays. I thought she was good looking but maybe I was swayed by her exotic looks. Somebody asked for a 'link' - not on AW or anywhere else as its a Soho Walk Up.

Offline Hertsgent

Agree with this, although also offers convenience too of course

Offline Kaluuu276

Yeah so much overrated that her sweethearts verbally attacked me for giving a less than positive feedback.

Like its said above, all face and no action and my  advise is to not bother.

Offline russell sprout

Saw her for the first time on saturday. I thought she was pretty good for a walk up girl, I ve had much worse. She had a good attitude and whilst her tits must've been sore I thought she did well. I'd go back again.

Greekstreetlove

What are her tits like? I've seen Nadia at 70a Berwick street who gave me the blowjob of my life. She takes some beating for blowjobs! I'm keen to see Luna for the dirty talk element with someone that's English. Is she tight, by soho standards? And does she talk dirty?

dembo200

What are her tits like? I've seen Nadia at 70a Berwick street who gave me the blowjob of my life. She takes some beating for blowjobs! I'm keen to see Luna for the dirty talk element with someone that's English. Is she tight, by soho standards? And does she talk dirty?

Nadias good.but a covered blowjob was best you ever had?

Greekstreetlove

Never had one without. Who'd you recommend at 70a Berwick street?

LondonCity

Now can people understand why i am so disappointed? i come across the 1 negative review there is of her and even in this review the poster got an extensive bj from here where she tried hard and the only reason she got a negative review was because she had a boob job and was in pain. This WG really strung me along big time

Offline ERIC_SHUN

The only reason the BJ was extensive was because she was so poor at it. Money under false pretences

Offline claretandblue

Now can people understand why i am so disappointed? i come across the 1 negative review there is of her and even in this review the poster got an extensive bj from here where she tried hard and the only reason she got a negative review was because she had a boob job and was in pain. This WG really strung me along big time
Just let it go ffs,cant believe you are still banging on about a bad punt you had with a whore who is no longer even working  :dash:

Offline Brazilian Martian

Just let it go ffs,cant believe you are still banging on about a bad punt you had with a whore who is no longer even working  :dash:

He cant help himself  :lol: this is looking like a case of EAS

Offline The_Don

See from reply 30# in this thread >  https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=129964.msg1465214#msg1465214

LondonCity

Why u worried? them generic responses there

Offline claretandblue

Why u worried? them generic responses there

Worried?not at all  ,just find it bizarre you have posted so many messages about a whore you met once in a walk up

LondonCity

Worried?not at all  ,just find it bizarre you have posted so many messages about a whore you met once in a walk up

Ok

LondonCity

The only reason the BJ was extensive was because she was so poor at it. Money under false pretences

Well pretty much u the first person on this blog i seen have a bad experience with her

Offline Brazilian Martian

Well pretty much u the first person on this blog i seen have a bad experience with her

What's your point are you trying to white knight a soho girl who does not even work anymore  :dash: :dash: :dash: