Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Any info on Miss Layla - Bristol?  (Read 2467 times)

Offline Billy08

Just wondering if anyone have had a recent punt with Miss Layla from Bristol?

She's Miss Layla on AW and stunning Italian beauty (Mirela) on viva street!

I've read a few conflicting things about her nationality etc.... Any info would be much appreciated!

Offline Roth

Wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be Romanian.  :( :scare:

Offline Billy08

:D I'm new to all of this as might have gathered!! Is that a bad thing Roth? I take it I've a lot to learn  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

:D I'm new to all of this as might have gathered!! Is that a bad thing Roth? I take it I've a lot to learn  :thumbsup:

Best thing to do mate is to read PuntingWiki - link at the bottom of the UKP home page.  Good advice and guidance there. :thumbsup:  Then check out Adultwork and search for prossies in your area that you fancy - put their user numbers in the UKP search facility and see what's been said about them and whether they have decent UKP reviews.   :thumbsup:

There are some decent Romanian prossies around but they are few and far between. :unknown:  A lot of them don't give good service and so are a rip off.  :(

Offline Billy08

Cool thanks for the advice mate.. I will let you know how I get on.. I had a really good punt with a Romanian in a parlour and it only cost me £40!! Only thing is that every time I've been back guess what? She's not been there and I've ended up with something that resembles your best mates nan on smack!!

Offline Urban_G

I take it I've a lot to learn  :thumbsup:
Plenty, but you're in the right place. Welcome :hi:

Offline Roth

Cool thanks for the advice mate.. I will let you know how I get on.. I had a really good punt with a Romanian in a parlour and it only cost me £40!! Only thing is that every time I've been back guess what? She's not been there and I've ended up with something that resembles your best mates nan on smack!!

Good luck with some decent punts.  :drinks: :drinks:

Offline Qwerty

Offline Billy08

So basically no one has had the pleasure of actually seeing her?!? Looks like I might just have to take the risk and give it ago. Keep an eye on the review board guys. I'm going in  :D

Offline PaintBrush

Good Luck,

TOFTT is always a good start

I'll wait the review with interest

guy_of_fifty

I spoke to her for about 10 seconds when I was trying to arrange a punt, before her phone broke in the middle of our call. :dash: :dash: :dash:

She's definitely foreign judging by her accent.... From Yorkshire I think  :lol: :lol: :lol:

vw

From Yorkshire I think  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Yorkshire people have a reputation for being tight, wonder if that extends to pussy and ass to ?

Offline Marmalade

Wouldn't be surprised if she turned out to be Romanian.  :( :scare:
Mirela's a Romanian name. You'd think she'd have the sense to change it to Martina or something if she's passed through Italy on ger way to seek Benefits here ...

Offline hottext72

I saw her recently and did a review on her. Her English is very good without any strong accent. Certainly not Eastern European  :hi:

Islander

I saw her recently and did a review on her. Her English is very good without any strong accent. Certainly not Eastern European  :hi:

She's 100% Romanian and also 10yrs older than advertised 😃

Offline Roth

FAQs say she doesn't charge extras but profile then says she charges an
extra £50 for CIM.   :dash: Seemingly she does enjoy it.  Probably means
she enjoys the extra cash rather than the CIM.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Offline Marmalade

Has Romania moved or is that the one where you said:
POSITIVE   ROMANIAN WG
External Link/Members Only

I felt that this Romanian girl deserves a POSITIVE review, as she is the exception to the Romanian rule.

"deserving prossies"  :rolleyes: is this X-Factor where Lois Walsh decides to be good to people just to be nice?  :unknown:

Quite frankly, when I see "she's an exception to the Romanian rule" I just avoid them. One guy wrote that about so many Romanian whores and the ones I tried I have to say were shit. So I don't somehow think you do your little "non-romanan romanian" any favours by sucking up to her Transylvanian appeal for sympathy.
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:40:11 am by Marmalade »

Offline Marmalade

If on the other hand it's this one....
Hidden Image/Members Only

Maybe there's someone who actually knows if she is "British"

Though on her Gallery she looks a little different... maybe 10 years old and FAT.

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: July 08, 2016, 03:43:42 am by Marmalade »

James999

Maybe there's someone who actually knows if she is "British"

Even she herself say's she's not British, some claim of part Italian, Part Camel and part goat or something, and with the other evidence safe to assume Romanian  :music:

Offline dubs

Though on her Gallery she looks a little different... maybe 10 years old and FAT.

U wot m8?

Offline Marmalade

U wot m8?
do be good to yourself and fuck off, you useless dyslexic twat. Anyone with their brain hemispheres even approximately more correctly aligned than yours can see the comment relates to the age of the photograph, as specified. 10 years might also be the length of time that it takes someone like you to catch up.

Offline sigmund

Jesus Marmalade take a deep breath and calm down.  :dash:

You meant 10 years older but typed 10 year old and he had a bit of banter with you, simple as that. Why unleash a name calling rant FFS?  :thumbsdown:

Offline Marmalade

You meant 10 years older but typed 10 year old and he had a bit of banter with you, simple as that. Why unleash a name calling rant FFS?  :thumbsdown:

Because he's a useless twat that consistently posts rubbish?

Offline Roth

FAQs say she doesn't charge extras but profile then says she charges an
extra £50 for CIM.   :dash: Seemingly she does enjoy it.  Probably means
she enjoys the extra cash rather than the CIM.  :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

FAQ changed now -

Q. Do you charge extras?   A. yes I do £50 extra for cim
 :thumbsup:

Offline dubs

+1   I think Marmalade needs to refresh his memory on the site rules.

Oh an £50 for CIM is outrageous.  If she hates it that much that she needs £50 compensation, just don't do it.
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 02:22:39 pm by dubs »

Offline Marmalade

I think Marmalade needs to refresh his memory on the site rules.

I don't think I do actually. You should try reading them sometime.

There is not, unfortunately, a rule against you posting drivel.

So carry on and I may carry on calling attention to the fact when I can be bothered.  :D

Free speech is allowed on here.  :hi:

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
I have notice marmalade has become a tad like james 999 :unknown:

Doesnt seem to have anything positive to say atm which is a shame as i remember he used to be a light hearted bantered member

Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

Offline Marmalade

I have notice marmalade has become a tad like james 999 :unknown:

Doesnt seem to have anything positive to say atm which is a shame as i remember he used to be a light hearted bantered member

Becca darling, you're being a tad grumpy, just out of hospital and recovering from a neggy review dear. Have a look at my 'prossies are good for you' on the married men thread. It might not cheer you up but at least take the edge off your return. You are, yourself, beginning to contribute rather than do the me-me thing so don't piss on your chips.  ;)

James999

I have notice

I have noticed how you don't post on the threads about you or deal with poor service issues about you, but you are VERY keen to get yourself noticed on the threads of other girls, business slow?

Offline EnglishRebecca121

• Banned
  • Service Provider
just like i have noticed you stalk me on every post james no matter what section i post in  :unknown:

geting a bit boring now
Banned reason: Ex sex worker with zero useful contribution to make
Banned by: Head1

James999

just like i have noticed you stalk me on every post james no matter what section i post in

geting a bit boring now

Stalking? It was you who mentioned me  :dash:

I like james 999
« Last Edit: July 09, 2016, 07:00:30 pm by James999 »

Patrick

and there was me clicking on to this thread hoping to learn something about Miss Layla............

Offline Bangers and Gash

I have noticed how you don't post on the threads about you or deal with poor service issues about you, but you are VERY keen to get yourself noticed on the threads of other girls, business slow?

I've noticed that, and pointed it out previously. Always criticizing others - especially if they happen to rent their holes. Poor show.