Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leila sexy lady hounslow  (Read 1769 times)

6 review(s) for -Bbw Mercedes- (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
6 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 7292346) (2 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by scutty brown]

Offline james1989

External Link/Members Only

So I met leila a few months back,she's been on my HL for a while I finally took the punt but tbh was underwhelmed to say the least.
Leila is a nice girl and try to accommodate as much as she could but it was the usual ee experience.comms were easy enough postcode sent via text place was easy to find and discrete enough. But the service was pretty poor,standard vanilla no kissing fake moaning etc.. The massage was good enough but I paid 60 for an hr was out in 40 mins. Leila kept asking if I was okay but it was clear she didn't enjoy what she did which is always going to equal poor service.

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. Just checking you wanted to post as a neutral. Everyone has their own standards but it reads as a negative, but it's your review  :hi:

Offline SamLP

I saw her ages ago when she was working in Ealing. Surprisingly she looked better than her photos. Also opted for an hour then, I made sure to confirm services and did receive FK, although there was not much conviction in it. A long OWO session which was quite good before fucking her. All in all it was a positive but nothing to remember or return. Had some time to kill so I asked for a massage and surprisingly she was ok at it, I nearly fell asleep.

Offline punk

I saw her ages ago when she was working in Ealing. Surprisingly she looked better than her photos. Also opted for an hour then, I made sure to confirm services and did receive FK, although there was not much conviction in it. A long OWO session which was quite good before fucking her. All in all it was a positive but nothing to remember or return. Had some time to kill so I asked for a massage and surprisingly she was ok at it, I nearly fell asleep.

Conclusion:If you want a nice kip.Book this prossie.

Offline james1989

Cheers for the review. Just checking you wanted to post as a neutral. Everyone has their own standards but it reads as a negative, but it's your review  :hi:

Would have been a negative but Leila was actually a nice person,she kept asking me what I wanted without being any good at it.

Also as the previous poster mentioned she does actually look better than her pics, for some reason I did expect her to be taller tho.