Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Punt or not to punt that is the question???  (Read 1290 times)

Fin26

Punt or not to punt that is the question??? :bomb:
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:59:27 am by Fin26 »

Offline bronson24

Ive noticed over the past month that  The threads on the  north east board appear to be getting worse and worse, the amount of stupid/boring/lazy new threads and questions especially by new members are starting to put me off even looking and commenting on the NE board anymore.

Am i in a minority with what i have just written or has anyone else noticed it too?
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 12:18:22 pm by bronson24 »

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ive noticed over the past month that  The threads on the  north east board appear to be getting worse and worse, the amount of stupid/boring/lazy new threads and questions especially by new members are starting to put me off even looking and commenting on here anymore.

Am i in a minority with what i have just written or has anyone else noticed it too?

You're not wrong, we've had loads of them recently. If they're not just posting bollocks, touting or asking stupid questions there're reviving, sometimes years old, threads with nothing constructive to add.

I find you get half way through reading a thread then realise how old it is and the prossie's either retired or not in the area.   :dash: :dash:

Offline Sar-Major

WTF do these arseholes use for brains.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

I nearly commented this morning with a WTF, glad I'm not the only one that's thinking there are a load of "Titheeds" out there  :angry: :angry: :angry:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline toon972

Ive noticed over the past month that  The threads on the  north east board appear to be getting worse and worse, the amount of stupid/boring/lazy new threads and questions especially by new members are starting to put me off even looking and commenting on the NE board anymore.

I agree,  I used to respond/play along but can't be arsed now.

Offline Mansell

I've been feeling the same Bronson and if it's not someone I know or has been around for 6 months and regularly posting then I don't bother. Also been looking at some of the reviews and really wondering who the people are ?

Online Darlobloke

Wow, this is so helpful. 

Maybe, maybe not is the answer.

Utter guff.

Offline Sar-Major

Well,     He didn't last fekin long............Just lurve admin's reason "Posting Bollocks"  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

hedunta

Don't think it's bollocks
 Been punting for at least 22 years now in the graveyard  of teesside
for the last 5 years  mostly massage with extras
Newcastle has  massage  patrlours  and new girls  either agency  or independent  every day.
If you venture  to leeds it's the same, York never had a bad punt,
but .getting bored   teesside has the same old  girls, mostly druggies. Or now Romanians
the girls who are worth seeing are there for less than a month
I don't know about most of you, but I like to try and  form a relationship  with the girls I meet
whether it's a service provider  or a masseuse,  seen legit massage providers for 3 years plus because  I hoped there would be  extras
never had a bad massage,
 had  numerous bad punts 
go back to original  message  punt or not? 
  I

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Don't think it's bollocks

Well admin does and that's all that counts, its his site. If you look at the 'banned members' thread there's quite a few get banned for 'posting bollocks'

It's just a stupid statement to make on a paid for sex (punters) site, no mention of Teeside or anywhere else.