Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Blondiebeckyxxx - THIEF/SCAM  (Read 1507 times)

1 review(s) for Blondiebeckyxxx (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline punting0102

Blondiebeckyxxx - THIEF/SCAM

External Link/Members Only
Blondiebeckyxxx
Canary Wharf, London

I booked 1hour on the phone. On my way there, she asked if I could buy some condoms. I said yes but I will arrive there a bit later than planned. She said its ok and she'll pay the money back. I get there at 18.05. It was a bait & switch, nothing like the pictures but I agreed anyway. After round 1 (18.25) she says she has another booking soon so we agreed to cut it to 30minutes. She texted her mum who rushed into the room shouting. She refused to refund for the remaining half an hour or the money for the condoms. She's a liar and her behaviour is shocking. It turned into a big commotion when I said I will physically take it back if she continues to threaten me.

alansheareralan1995

Sorry to hear about your experience.

Her mum came into the room?

lcb

Bobdayley

Maybe
MayBe she felt your big dick inside of her on round1, she didn't want to go for round 2.  :D
Where is she from? She looks Brazilian

Offline punting0102

Maybe
MayBe she felt your big dick inside of her on round1, she didn't want to go for round 2.  :D
Where is she from? She looks Brazilian

She's British. The pictures aren't her (bait & switch).

LL

Fucking hell. I'm not sure if telling them you'll "physically take the money back" is a good idea. So what happened next?

Offline Belgarion

Sorry to hear about that but thanks for sharing. Profile now blacklisted

Offline Royd30

Well done.... Did u get money back what was reaction.....profile still on aw....
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 09:50:08 am by Royd30 »

Offline Discoballs

[quote  On my way there, she asked if I could buy some condoms. I said yes but I will arrive there a bit later than planned. She said its ok and she'll pay the money back. I get there at 18.05. It was a bait & switch, nothing like the pictures but I agreed anyway. After round 1 (18.25) she says she has another booking soon so we agreed to cut it to 30minutes. She texted her mum who rushed into the room shouting.
[/quote]

:dash: wtf were you thinking!!!! You should've just put the phone down , you buy the condoms!!!  :angry:  bait and switch but you still punted  :dash:
You must've really wanted to drop a load.  :wacko: 

How did you know it was her mum?  :D   :D

yumyum3

How did you know it was her mum?
She probably had it tattooed on her forearm with an anchor through it. Good job the old man wasn't back on leave  :sarcastic:

Offline bangerben

Wow! Sorry to hear that. I had just added her to my HL to see next week but decided to check here first. Thanks for the heads-up!