Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Vivien Masseuse  (Read 3248 times)

1 review(s) for Amber Perfect Body (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline PMAC123

External Link/Members Only

Saw her today for 60 mins massage with happy ending, the pictures on AW are definitely her but she has dark hair now, the light haired ones are older. Communications were great, text replies were quick and clear, parking on a main road in Pontcanna but her house was down a very quiet side street , didn't see a soul walking to the house. She asked me to knock quietly and was waiting right inside the door as it opened before I even finished knocking lol.

She is an absolutely stunning girl, nice big real tits, nice ass, flat stomach with belly button pierced, and extremely attractive face with another little piercing. The biggest surprise for me was how great her personality was, despite her page saying her English isn't good it wasn't that bad at all (think Nicki without the mouse voice), she complimented my tattoo when she got to massaging my arm (she has wings on her back too, not heavily inked though) and my "style" when I was getting dressed again which was a nice friendly touch. She also asked if it was nice 2-3 times while massaging me and offered me some chocolate and a shower at the end, so all in all very accommodating and friendly and a joy to be around.

The massage was great and professional, went from back and shoulders to arms, bum (with plenty of ball rubs and giggles as you would expect about this time) and legs then shoulders and neck again, before being told to turn around, where she did chest/stomach, front of arms and on to the good part. She didn't do the front of my legs but who cares at this point.

She was very generous with her body the entire time, rubbing her boobs on my back and chest, rubbing her bum against my hand while doing my front and no complaint at all when I grabbed it, just a smile and giggle. Even when she was massaging my chest she would straddle me and rub her thigh against my dick, and what a fucking sight that was. Sometimes she would be sat on her legs with her ass sticking out, and just look at me looking and grin, she was very sexual and knew how pretty she was and I found that really horny.

The happy part was incredible too, she didn't just pump it fast like some WG do, trying to make you finish as quick as possible. She basically treated it as another body part to massage, using two hands, lots of oil, constantly switching speed and going for the balls etc. She also seemed to genuinely enjoy the part where I finished, biting her lip and looking in my eyes, then laughing when it was all over her lmao.

Only downsides I could possibly think of were the part where she missed the front of my legs at the end and some slight stretch marks on her boobs but you would have  to be EXTREMELY picky to care about either, she is a 10 to me looks wise and my brain was in my dick at the leg part anyway. I didn't ask about any extras as I only had the 70 on me but if she is down to fuck I think we have a new Nicki or better on our hands. She did mention she is here for two weeks, then going back to Hungary for a month and then will be back here.

Massage wise, looks wise, handjob wise, and personality wise, this was all a 10 from me.

Offline PMAC123

Apologies for the essay, wrote this on my phone and didn't realise how long it was until I posted 😂😂

np500

I've never had a massage of this type but do fancy a visit one day, I do like reading reviews the longer the better as you pick up the little things that help you decide if a girl is worth a visit, good read, if or when I do one ( massage ) this review makes me think it will probubley be her on her return , cheers.

Asian Hunter

Good review PMAC. Was she fully naked doing the massage and apart from the bum grabbing, what other body parts are you allowed to touch?

Offline PMAC123

She was wearing a thong, naked apart from that. I didn't try anything else but she was rubbing her tits all over me etc so didn't feel the need. If you want to touch somewhere else I would ask to avoid any issues lol.

Offline foreverhung

don't worry about the essay mate, more material for me to tug over, can you imagine fucking her though? one for the wank bank for you too....
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

Asian Hunter

Only a thong, that's fine by me :thumbsup:

Wonder if she do a double HE. One before and after massage? Will try my luck and see if touching is allowed else where ;)

Offline PMAC123

can you imagine fucking her though? one for the wank bank for you too....

First thing I did when I got home lmao

Offline foreverhung

Offline HughJardon

Sometimes after a heavy week and being on your plates all day, theres nothing more relaxing than a good massage with a hint of wank at the end.
Limbers you up for more strenuous encounters  :dash:
Good review P

Jakada

Hi all. Firstly not new to UKP. I'm a lurker I suppose. After being caught out a few years ago I now decide to keep a low profile and selfishly benefit from all of your vast knowledge. However I must say that today I have given in and had to add to this thread about a Vivien.

No stranger to punting I am always cautious and do my research first and was slightly shall I say dubious about this girl  but I bit the so called bullet and gave it a go. Not usually on for HE but the review sounded very sexy and erotic that I just had to try.

To my relief I was not disappointed this girl was HOT. Fantastic little toned body with a great pair of tits that she uses well. Very friendly and accommodating. I couldn't take my eyes off her. It is what is it so there's no sex etc but as long as you know beforehand theres no let down. I will write a review as to be fair I think we've uncovered a gem here. She is going next week so if your thinking about it then it's certainly not a waste of money. As long as you know what you are getting. She does allow some touching and couldnt resist squeezing those tits and as she was so slippery with the oil my hands wandered all over her and slipped a hand inside her thong for a fiddle which she didn't object to. An unforgettable experience and I will defo be going back. Hopefully with some trust and some getting to know the services may expand. Here's hoping. Review will follow.

Offline PMAC123

Hi guys, she is in Swansea at the moment, has anyone heard if she's planning to come back, or if there are any similar Hungarian masseuses around at the mo? I seem to remember a few appeared at the same time as Vivien but I can't remember what their names were.

Offline Nipper2

Hi guys, she is in Swansea at the moment, has anyone heard if she's planning to come back, or if there are any similar Hungarian masseuses around at the mo? I seem to remember a few appeared at the same time as Vivien but I can't remember what their names were.

I look forward to trying her out.... Always been a big fan of Cara in Morriston, but nice to try something new, especially if she's as good looking as everyone says  :thumbsup:

Offline foreverhung

OMG!!!! I can see her on top of me grinding her pussy really fast with her hands on my chest!!!! arararararararararacgh!!!

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline PMAC123

Asian Hunter

Her profile states she "ON HOLIDAY TILL" ????????

Didn't get the chance to see her in Cardiff before she went to Swansea. Hoping she returns Cardiff.

Offline DevilD

Profile seems to have gone - link brings up Aber Perfect Body....who is no longer active. Any other links, guys?

Asian Hunter

Profile seems to have gone - link brings up Aber Perfect Body....who is no longer active. Any other links, guys?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline PMAC123

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Thank you. Unfortunately it won't let me modify the OP to put this back there so hopefully people see it. Thank god she's back in Cardiff.

Asian Hunter

Anyone know how long she's in Cardiff for before she disappears home?