Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: worst punt  (Read 2476 times)

5 review(s) for KylieMarie4YouX (0 positive, 2 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

seward

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

Comms  spoke on phone to arrange meet  then texts after all OK

Town Kidderminster

Cost 1 hour  £ 50

The meet.   I drove to the post code then given full address by text precaution drove past parked up round corner and walked to a modern house door opened on arrival  met by woman in profile photos in a robe  went upstairs to bedroom  paperwork  dealt with invited to undress  she then removed the  robe to reveal  a rather fat body with lots of stretch marks this didn't bode well  I lay on the bed face down for a half hearted  massage  she then fully undressed and I have to say the hygene left a bit to be desired a sort of stale smell  not nice I turned over and she gave me owo not very much effort . I managed to eventually get hard I then asked for an overcoat  and before I went soft went missionary not a very tight pussy with hair decided to get it over as fast as I could if I hadn't had full sack it would never have happened I popped went to the bathroom and got out as quickly as possible.

All I can say is my worst ever punt the AW feedback is totally at odds with my experience I know it was few weeks ago but it gets no better with time the profile photos are generous in her favour she was 38 once but I think that was probably closer to the last century  and hygene  that's not good.I have had some disappointing punts over the years but this was the worst  just glad to get in the car and getaway .still at a loss to understand all the positive feedback on AW maybe I caught her on a bad day or I expected to much for £50 I shall try to be more selective in future now I'm going to forget this if I can , and hope it saves other members the same experience. :vomit:

Ming

Seriously? External Link/Members Only and you actually did the deed with her  :vomit: :vomit:

You're braver than me.... when are you seeing External Link/Members Only ???

I'm off for a large pint...

Ming  :hi:

seward

It was an aberration I shall be a lot more careful in future bet I'm not the only one UKP to drop a bollock  :wacko:

Offline sanj07

What do you expect with a profile like that? You was asking for trouble i woud not have gone to se her even if it wzs a free punt or she paid me lol unless you turned on by such looking women then its a diff matter

vw

Sorry you had a shit time were these photos up when you booked she is in her 60's.  And a prossie that doesn't suck cock what is that about, sure at her age a gum job may have been redeeming atleast you could look at the roof !

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline dboy74

seward

Yes those photos were the ones 60 you say blimey that's pushing the profile truth a bit just read a thread  on prossie age and real age  one day I shall look back on this and laugh at least it gave Ming a giggle mind you I don't blame anybody for having a knock it is funny when some silly bugger fucks up that well .
PS she did suck cock just very badly with total disinterest :(

vw

PS she did suck cock just very badly with total disinterest :(

So she lies about her age and lies she doesn't suck cock (Oral not in likes list)

Did she have teeth ?

Ming is easy to amuse !

seward

Dboy couldn't agree more I have now learned my lesson and going to specsavers to make sure it doesn't recur

vw

Dboy couldn't agree more I have now learned my lesson and going to specsavers to make sure it doesn't recur
:hi: :lol: :hi: :lol: :hi:

Offline Oooops

Brave man for coughing to slipping one into that  :vomit: Kidder is a virtual wasteland for talent, even the Romanians bypass it although 'Greek'Jullia was there for a week.  :( (I did consider Desire at one point until UKP saved me a few bucks after reading the warnings about her on here).
Just wondering if you blew up that pic of Kylies backside  :scare: that girl could win a spot prize for sure  :D

Offline EYEPUNT

Here she is from a previous profile shame it wasn't linked.  One picture shows some grafic contact not for the faint hearted

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=47280.msg621575#msg621575

Offline Oooops

Just WTF was that hanging down between her legs :scare: :scare: :vomit: