Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Classy Jenny, Epping  (Read 2438 times)

42 review(s) for Classy Jenny (40 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline JoeyRamone

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meeting - 15/01/2015

Location - Epping (hotel)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £70 / 30 mins

Summary - Because of reviews seen on here, Jenny has been on my "to do" list for a while, but it was about her being local at the right time for me. Today just happened to be that day - and I'm glad it was. I text her earlier in the afternoon asking if she was free for a half hour appointment, ands replied back with a couple of time options, and we settled on one. She gave me the location, a hotel in Epping (for public transport users, it's just over a mile from Epping tube station), and I called her for the room number when I was in the carpark. Initially I was thinking the appointment wasn't going to go ahead, as I got no reply when I called her, but she called me back a few mins after our agreed appointment time, apologised and asked if I still wanted to go ahead. I did, she gave me the room number and directions how to get to her without going through reception.

Once I got to the room, it was the usual stand-behind-the-door-when-opened thing, but I wasn't really worried as the reviews of her on here have been good. And I wasn't disappointed! She's very attractive, fantastic body, lovely smooth soft skin, C cup breasts, fully shaven (and freshly too, as next to no stubble) and smelled great.

She's very chatty, but in a nice way, rather than a time wasting way. Offered a drink and the use of the bathroom, then once I was back in the room and brief informal chat before she was straight into it with DFK (she initiated) and lots of touching and mutual undressing. All services that I required (DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, rimming both ways and protected sex) were available with no extra charge, and she's very enthusiastic.

We ran over, although we did start a little late, but there wasn't any clock watching as far as I could tell. I was her last appointment today though, so maybe it's because she wasn't expecting another punter.

Conclusion - All in all, very nice time, money well spent for the service received - next to Michelle Independent, she's the best and most friendly service I've received in this game.

Return? - Yes

Rating - Positive

ramrodronnie

Link - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Date of meeting - 15/01/2015

Location - Epping (hotel)

Type of meeting - Incall

Price paid / time spent - £70 / 30 mins

Summary - Because of reviews seen on here, Jenny has been on my "to do" list for a while, but it was about her being local at the right time for me. Today just happened to be that day - and I'm glad it was. I text her earlier in the afternoon asking if she was free for a half hour appointment, ands replied back with a couple of time options, and we settled on one. She gave me the location, a hotel in Epping (for public transport users, it's just over a mile from Epping tube station), and I called her for the room number when I was in the carpark. Initially I was thinking the appointment wasn't going to go ahead, as I got no reply when I called her, but she called me back a few mins after our agreed appointment time, apologised and asked if I still wanted to go ahead. I did, she gave me the room number and directions how to get to her without going through reception.

Once I got to the room, it was the usual stand-behind-the-door-when-opened thing, but I wasn't really worried as the reviews of her on here have been good. And I wasn't disappointed! She's very attractive, fantastic body, lovely smooth soft skin, C cup breasts, fully shaven (and freshly too, as next to no stubble) and smelled great.

She's very chatty, but in a nice way, rather than a time wasting way. Offered a drink and the use of the bathroom, then once I was back in the room and brief informal chat before she was straight into it with DFK (she initiated) and lots of touching and mutual undressing. All services that I required (DFK, OWO, RO, fingering, rimming both ways and protected sex) were available with no extra charge, and she's very enthusiastic.

We ran over, although we did start a little late, but there wasn't any clock watching as far as I could tell. I was her last appointment today though, so maybe it's because she wasn't expecting another punter.

Conclusion - All in all, very nice time, money well spent for the service received - next to Michelle Independent, she's the best and most friendly service I've received in this game.

Return? - Yes

Rating - Positive

Thanks for the good Review JoeyRamone. She looks very nice. I like the fact that she French Kisses. My only hang up on her would be that she doesn't offer CIM, or Facials. Otherwise she would defo make my HL.  :hi:

ramrodronnie

Oh the other thing that I forgot to ask was, she's got Stevenage on her profile JoeyRamone. How come you managed to see her in Epping mate?  :hi:

Offline eyeseebee

She's based in London but does travel occasionally Ronnie. I've known her to visit Peterborough in the past, more recently Stevenage and now clearly Epping. Oh, and I can confirm that I have deposited many a load into her willing gob, so no worries on that front either.

Offline Hertsgent

Good review, glad you enjoyed - one of my top 3 that I have enjoyed many times in the last 18 months!

RRR - Jenny pretty much tours one place a week (usually wed or thurs thro Friday), as a part timer, on pretty much a monthly schedule.

Offline JoeyRamone

Yes, she travels to different locations, but generally the same ones. Hence why she's been in my hotlist for a while, but I had to make it coincide when I was available and she was in my area. So she was in Epping for two days this week, Thurs and Fri, and then she's off to Stevenage.

A word about Epping. She actually lists it as Harlow on her profile, probably because Harlow is a bigger town. But the hotel is in Epping, and the nearest tube is Epping station, a touch over a mile away.

vt

Anyone know what nationality she is?

Offline JoeyRamone

Sorry, I should have mentioned that. She's Czech

ramrodronnie

She's based in London but does travel occasionally Ronnie. I've known her to visit Peterborough in the past, more recently Stevenage and now clearly Epping. Oh, and I can confirm that I have deposited many a load into her willing gob, so no worries on that front either.

Thanks for the heads up eyeseebee. I don't get why she doesn't put CIM, and where she's going to be, and when on her profile? But because of your heads up she's going onto my HL.

Cheers mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:

ramrodronnie

Also thanks to JoeyRamone & Hertsgent for their helpful, useful info. I haven't had the pleasure of a Czech girl yet. So I have defo Hot Listed her.  :hi:

Offline eyeseebee

Thanks for the heads up eyeseebee. I don't get why she doesn't put CIM, and where she's going to be, and when on her profile? But because of your heads up she's going onto my HL.

Cheers mate.   :thumbsup: :hi:
Agree Ronnie, her profile is shit and doesn't do her any favours. I have told her that in the past. Good Cocksucker and kisser though.

ramrodronnie

Agree Ronnie, her profile is shit and doesn't do her any favours. I have told her that in the past. Good Cocksucker and kisser though.

Yeah her profile isn't very clear eyeseebee. She doesn't have CIM, or where, and when she's working.

Unfortunately there are quite a few other WGs that have also got unclear, rubbish profiles, which along with communication issues, it makes life difficult for us punters. Non the less I've Hot listed her though.

Hopefully she'll get her act together, and improve her profile.

Offline NelsonH

A good looking girl with a sharp mind for advertising, organisation and PR won't need to work as a whore.

Big corporates are full of them. Management "eye-candy".

Offline Hertsgent

Yeah her profile isn't very clear eyeseebee. She doesn't have CIM, or where, and when she's working.

Unfortunately there are quite a few other WGs that have also got unclear, rubbish profiles, which along with communication issues, it makes life difficult for us punters. Non the less I've Hot listed her though.

Hopefully she'll get her act together, and improve her profile.

I'd be surprised if her profile changed RRR - it hasn't in at least 18 months. The consensus being that there is plenty of repeat business for her per location. I think I saw her based on AW feedback - one of those occasions when that gamble paid off....

ramrodronnie

I'd be surprised if her profile changed RRR - it hasn't in at least 18 months. The consensus being that there is plenty of repeat business for her per location. I think I saw her based on AW feedback - one of those occasions when that gamble paid off....

She could change it at some point Hertsgent, but if she is doing well with the current format, and is getting lots of business, and repeat clients, I don't personally see any particular reason why she would want to change her profile, apart from updating her pics?  :hi:

Offline backofthenet

seems to have vanished - any intel?

ramrodronnie

Oh well, another one bites the dust.  :unknown:

Hunghertsguy

Damn - she was next on my HL, guess I'll just get back to Girlfriend Jenny again then.

Offline Hertsgent

Wouldn't panic just yet - be a bit of a surprise if it isn't just a temporary thing . Perhaps she is upping her profile quality for RRR  :thumbsup:

Hunghertsguy

Good to hear HG - all part of my master plan to have 4 great girls on a weekly rotation plan, Gf Jenny wk1, Maja wk2 and need two more!
How did you get on with Maja?

Offline Mikepboro

Jenny visits my area too. She messaged me to say she was coming yesterday and the day before, but I couldn't make it. Now I see her profile is down, so I hope she's OK

Offline Hertsgent

Panic over, Hemel this week - I reckon Stevenage next week hunghertsguy....usually wed  to fri....I wish I had such a memory for other things....

ramrodronnie

Wouldn't panic just yet - be a bit of a surprise if it isn't just a temporary thing . Perhaps she is upping her profile quality for RRR  :thumbsup:

It would benefit us all Hertsgent not just RRR. :D

Offline Sparta Prada

And she's back. Working in Apsley at the end of this week.