Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: xXx_ANGEL_xXx - Walsall - Near crown wharf  (Read 5191 times)

53 review(s) for xXx_ANGEL_xXx (41 positive, 9 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

LeonL

Rates
I had the 1 hour incall for 150 and was worth every dime.

Area
To get to her is as easy as pie when making an appointment. There is a Crown Wharf shopping centre where parking is easy and nothing more than a 2 minute walk to your destination and since this was my first time with xXx_ANGEL_xXx when I'd parked she stayed on the phone and guided me to the exact location. Always in constant and easy contact.

xXx_ANGEL_xXx
Looks just as gorgeous in person as she does in her AW pictures and also offers everything she advertises. Very welcoming, settling me down with a drink and asked if I'd like to first see her in an outfit, or massage or just a general chat.

Room
Very nice, clean and tidy apartment and she clearly makes an effort to make you feel at ease with the vibes, whilst also offering you and shower and any male toiletries.

Comms
Contact was great from start to finish, I would personally always call her first if you are a new client but as she explains after your first meeting any further arrangements can be done through texting, which she also responds to.

Service
I'd suggest looking on her AW profile on the service she provides because she has no objections to what she has advertised on there.
I personally couldn't resist her ass, although she does not do any penetration, she will let you 'play' to a reasonable extent. Her whole demeanour puts you at ease so if you run out of ideas, she has plenty to replace them with in the most sensual way. I must stay the doggystyle was A*, may I give myself some credit for that part aswell as I was on form lol. Her oral is fantastic and she even OFFERS to do it without the rubber.
We had 2 rounds. The first I finished inside her while doggystyle and the second round I tried to CIM but just couldn't do it so resorted back to another doggystyle finish.

Conclusion
Will be back again, she even offers a discount to returning punters and treats you with respect and has a great sense of humour the whole way through. All in all a fantastic punt.

Offline Punterperson1971

Excellant review I second that she has a very good manner and I will be back again later

Offline Dick N Tits

Thank you for taking the time to post a very clear and concise review  :thumbsup:

Dodo

Thanks Leon for two informative reviews....do you have a link for this one ??

Forget that, just seen link on another thread.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 10:32:58 pm by Dodo »

LeonL

Rates
I had the 1 hour incall for 150 and was worth every dime.

Area
To get to her is as easy as pie when making an appointment. There is a Crown Wharf shopping centre where parking is easy and nothing more than a 2 minute walk to your destination and since this was my first time with xXx_ANGEL_xXx when I'd parked she stayed on the phone and guided me to the exact location. Always in constant and easy contact.

xXx_ANGEL_xXx
Looks just as gorgeous in person as she does in her AW pictures and also offers everything she advertises. Very welcoming, settling me down with a drink and asked if I'd like to first see her in an outfit, or massage or just a general chat.

Room
Very nice, clean and tidy apartment and she clearly makes an effort to make you feel at ease with the vibes, whilst also offering you and shower and any male toiletries.

Comms
Contact was great from start to finish, I would personally always call her first if you are a new client but as she explains after your first meeting any further arrangements can be done through texting, which she also responds to.

Service
I'd suggest looking on her AW profile on the service she provides because she has no objections to what she has advertised on there.
I personally couldn't resist her ass, although she does not do any penetration, she will let you 'play' to a reasonable extent. Her whole demeanour puts you at ease so if you run out of ideas, she has plenty to replace them with in the most sensual way. I must stay the doggystyle was A*, may I give myself some credit for that part aswell as I was on form lol. Her oral is fantastic and she even OFFERS to do it without the rubber.
We had 2 rounds. The first I finished inside her while doggystyle and the second round I tried to CIM but just couldn't do it so resorted back to another doggystyle finish.

Conclusion
Will be back again, she even offers a discount to returning punters and treats you with respect and has a great sense of humour the whole way through. All in all a fantastic punt.
Sorry about the link guys it's External Link/Members Only

Dirty Lad

I saw Angel a few weeks ago now and almost fainted when I saw her in her lingerie at the door.  I spent an hour with her, and I was sure going to enjoy every minute of it haha.

We started with a very brief chat as she stripped me off and I released her bra strap, revealing the most amazing pair of tits ever.  I had to start with a tit wank and she was extremely obliging, performing the best breast relief I have ever had in my life.  Afterwards I had to shag her over the bed and in reverse cowgirl style, which was amazing.  She also rode me so that I could see those amazing tits flying everywhere.

I really can't be complimentary enough of Angel and can't wait to go again!!!! :rose:

Offline Exoticseeker121

I personally couldn't resist her ass, although she does not do any penetration, she will let you 'play' to a reasonable extent.

How far did she let you play with her ass? Anyone else know?