Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: NaughtyFrancheska_xx in Chelmsford  (Read 1965 times)

FootieMadJonny

External Link/Members Only

I pass through Essex on a regular basis and was having another browse and found this naughty minx! I don't usually go for girls as small as her, but she looks like she has amazing curves, gorgeous face and down right filthy!

Anyone seen her? Only down side is the price tag  :thumbsdown:

ramrodronnie

I pass through Essex on a regular basis and was having another browse and found this naughty minx! I don't usually go for girls as small as her, but she looks like she has amazing curves, gorgeous face and down right filthy!

She looks nice enough FootieMadJonny. Alas another British WG who IMO is way too pricey, at least for me anyway.  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Already discussed here :-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80067.0

I'd say a rather plump girl with an over inflated ego

Admin - please could you merge threads?
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 06:42:16 pm by Hansolo69 »

FootieMadJonny

Already discussed here :-
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=80067.0

I'd say a rather plump girl with an over inflated ego

Admin - please could you merge threads?
Really? Much slimmer than I usually go for but I love the photos  :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

I did do a name search on here, but I didn't fine anything?

Offline Hansolo69

I did do a name search on here, but I didn't fine anything?

Search using her AW profile no 2988616

FootieMadJonny

So no one has actually seen her here? :unknown:

superpuppy09

Visited her,

appearance: 7/10
service: 9/10, very friendly.
house: not too clean, lots of empty alcohol bottle outside house.
parking: not easy to park in that area, not sure if there any risk to park in the pub's car park

price: 120 for half an hour, better service than most £60/half, but i would not pay this price again.

FootieMadJonny

Visited her,

parking: not easy to park in that area, not sure if there any risk to park in the pub's car park

price: 120 for half an hour, better service than most £60/half, but i would not pay this price again.
Dose she look like her photos? I can't see any photoshop

FootieMadJonny

And can you elaborate a little more on the service please :thumbsup:

Offline madeinwales56

And can you elaborate a little more on the service please :thumbsup:

Call my cynical but I don't think this profile is genuine. Firstly, the common way of spelling her name is Francesca with a "c" towards the end rather than a "k". Smacks of Sergei to me. Secondly, she seems to have ticked nearly every box on her likes list including hardsports (giving) but, thankfully, not bareback.
If anyone does indeed go and see her I would happily stand corrected ...

FootieMadJonny

Call my cynical but I don't think this profile is genuine. Firstly, the common way of spelling her name is Francesca with a "c" towards the end rather than a "k". Smacks of Sergei to me. Secondly, she seems to have ticked nearly every box on her likes list including hardsports (giving) but, thankfully, not bareback.
If anyone does indeed go and see her I would happily stand corrected ...
What about all the feedback?

ramrodronnie

What about all the feedback?

If you are referring to AW FB FootieMadJonny? That counts for very little.

FootieMadJonny

Yes but having looked, many of the punters that have seen her have also seen some well reviewed and reputable ladies.

ramrodronnie

Yes but having looked, many of the punters that have seen her have also seen some well reviewed and reputable ladies.

I've just done a search to see if she has had any Reviews here on UKP FootieMadJonny. It came back as no results found.  :hi:

Offline madeinwales56

Agree with that. AW feedback is to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Punters don't dare leave negative feedback for fear of getting a negative from the prossie in return. That's why 99% of reviews or feedback on AW is positive and most of them are made up or traded by the prossie.
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 11:51:24 pm by madeinwales56 »

ramrodronnie

Agree with that. AW feedback is to be taken with a large pinch of salt. Punters don't dare leave negative feedback for fear of getting a negative from the prossie in return. That's why 99% of reviews or feedback on AW is positive.

+1 madeinwales56

FootieMadJonny

Visited her,

I think based on this I am going to book a half hour. And if you can elaborate on the punt some more that would be great my friend  :thumbsup:

Offline Hansolo69

I think based on this I am going to book a half hour. And if you can elaborate on the punt some more that would be great my friend  :thumbsup:

Me thinks you have more money than sense  :dash:
You could have 2 punts with decent girls, or see the same girl twice for the price you'd pay to see Franceska !

FootieMadJonny

Me thinks you have more money than sense  :dash:
You could have 2 punts with decent girls, or see the same girl twice for the price you'd pay to see Franceska !
Not really? She's £120 for half hour or £200 for an hour. I've never been with a girl that's charged less than 120ph. I just think she looks gorgeous! She has good feedback and I spoke to her this afternoon and she sounds lovely and very genuine  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

Not really? She's £120 for half hour or £200 for an hour. I've never been with a girl that's charged less than 120ph. I just think she looks gorgeous! She has good feedback and I spoke to her this afternoon and she sounds lovely and very genuine  :thumbsup:

We are all free agents FootieMadJonny. At the end of the day it's your money, and your choice. Let us all know how you get on if you do decide to see her mate?

Offline Hansolo69

You mentioned that the price tag was a problem.
You actually come across as touting for the aforementioned girl.

FootieMadJonny

You mentioned that the price tag was a problem.
You actually come across as touting for the aforementioned girl.
It is, which is why I'm going for a half hour punt based on someone else saying she was good. Why would I tout her? I just think she looks good :thumbsup:

Camlord

always book for shorter time e.g. half an hour instead of one or few when first time to see a working girl, you never know know how does she looks like only from photo.

Camlord

Francheska working with her sister too, she is much mall and pettie girl. as they price is 120/half, i am not going back again.

FootieMadJonny

Francheska working with her sister too, she is much mall and pettie girl. as they price is 120/half, i am not going back again.
Which one did you see? Can you elaborate abit more on the punt and why wouldn't go back? Thanks

Camlord

saw Franciska, but her sister open the door. i am not going back purely because of the price. £90-100  i would go back.

Offline Hansolo69

Dose she look like her photos? I can't see any photoshop

In her new 'Professional' photo it's been very poorly shot and then photoshopped.
You can see where the person has tidied up the pubic area but left shadow / stubble close to her pants.

Also had I taken that photo there is no way I'd have had the cables in shot, or the coin on the floor, and I'd have asked her to sort out the chipped nail varnish on her toes.
Just saying

FootieMadJonny

saw Franciska, but her sister open the door. i am not going back purely because of the price. £90-100  i would go back.
But what was the service like please?

FootieMadJonny

In her new 'Professional' photo it's been very poorly shot and then photoshopped.
You can see where the person has tidied up the pubic area but left shadow / stubble close to her pants.

Also had I taken that photo there is no way I'd have had the cables in shot, or the coin on the floor, and I'd have asked her to sort out the chipped nail varnish on her toes.
Just saying
I prefer the second photo, very sexy!  :thumbsup:

ramrodronnie

I prefer the second photo, very sexy!  :thumbsup:

I'm a bit confused by you FootieMadJonny. You initially say that you like WGs who are plus 14 dress size. But this Naughty Francesca is a dress size 8 ?  :unknown:

FootieMadJonny

I'm a bit confused by you FootieMadJonny. You initially say that you like WGs who are plus 14 dress size. But this Naughty Francesca is a dress size 8 ?  :unknown:
I already told you this Ronnie? I like different types sometimes just like you said yourself. Did you not read the post that I started this thread? I said she's smaller than I usually go for, but she's very attractive to me. She doesn't look like a size 8 to me, more of a curvy 10 but I just love her face  :thumbsup:

FootieMadJonny

Here Ronnie :thumbsup:

Offline TheBSG

Who is her sister? Anyone got a link?

ramrodronnie

I already told you this Ronnie? I like different types sometimes just like you said yourself. Did you not read the post that I started this thread? I said she's smaller than I usually go for, but she's very attractive to me. She doesn't look like a size 8 to me, more of a curvy 10 but I just love her face  :thumbsup:

Ok FootieMadJonny. Nothing wrong with having a diverse taste in sizes. It's always difficult going by profile pics. But just going by her pics, I would agree, but just going by her pics I would personally put her at a large 8, and a small 10.  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

Ok FootieMadJonny. Nothing wrong with having a diverse taste in sizes. It's always difficult going by profile pics. But just going by her pics, I would agree, but just going by her pics I would personally put her at a large 8, and a small 10.  :hi:

I've met this girl when she was stripping and there is no way she is a size 8, I'd even say a size 10 might be pushing it.

ramrodronnie

I've met this girl when she was stripping and there is no way she is a size 8, I'd even say a size 10 might be pushing it.

So would you put her at a size 10-12 then Hansolo69?  :hi:

Offline Hansolo69

So would you put her at a size 10-12 then Hansolo69?  :hi:
Unless she has lost weight, yes I would

ramrodronnie

Unless she has lost weight, yes I would

Well that maybe slightly above the average size that I tend to go for Hansolo69. But if she's attractive/ horny looking enough? Then I'd still give her a good porking mate.  :wacko: :hi:

FootieMadJonny

That's really good news!  :thumbsup: