Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lola Honeysuckle  (Read 5459 times)

Offline eightinches

Tried to call Lola Honeysuckle a few times, no answer, left a voicemail and nothing..

Shame.. she looked good. Maybe because she's new???

External Link/Members Only

Online shagbambi

This is not a review.  Nothing was agreed.

Offline eightinches

This is not a review.  Nothing was agreed.

I'm not reviewing her, I'm just letting people know what's happened. I've found the same information helpful.

Offline Simon32123

Any luck yet as I'm looking to see her soon.....if I can get hold of her too.

Offline eightinches

Any luck yet as I'm looking to see her soon.....if I can get hold of her too.

I did see her. Lovely lady.  Had some fun. Im not a fake tan person. Im more a giel next door or indie chick.

She can be a touch too chatty. . But definitely a woman id give a positive review for..

Enjoy

Offline Belly_Fluff

I did see her. Lovely lady.  Had some fun. Im not a fake tan person. Im more a giel next door or indie chick.

She can be a touch too chatty. . But definitely a woman id give a positive review for..

Enjoy

Maybe do a full review in the London review section?  I'd find it very helpful! TIA.

Offline eightinches

As soon as I get some time, I will. I find im not great with words

Offline BecksP

Suddenly a new id but same profile and now in Wales? no photos maybe she had to disappear for a while sent an email awaiting a reply

Offline eightinches

Suddenly a new id but same profile and now in Wales? no photos maybe she had to disappear for a while sent an email awaiting a reply

new name, same id, you mean. She must have moved away, as my review is still linked to the new name. I'll be honest, the flat itself wasn't that nice, but her room was inviting. She was looking after a flat where some other WGs used to stay at, but she was just there with a friend. Maybe the landlord was too demanding. She may have had enough and moved to Wales to work from there.

She'll probably post some new pictures soon.. Good for Wales though

her link is External Link/Members Only

Offline BecksP

Lola is back she emailed me someone tampered with her AW profile so business as usual again

Offline Colindunne

Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline Froomey

In what respect misleading, please?

She seems to be conveniently located for me and I am considering a visit.

Thanks.

Offline Colindunne

She is much more heavily set than in the photos
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

gallowgate

Saw her earlier this year. It was an overnight meeting and she is a bit kooky but great fun and was a really good night. Quite new here but will do a review now.
I would definitely recommend.