Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Aria - Cardiff - Illicit Liaisons  (Read 1151 times)

thatguy

Date & Time:
14/01/16 9pm

Venue:
Apartment Near Morrisons Cardiff Bay, safe, good bedroom, show with towels provided. Very much like an adult play den.

The girl:
18-20
5'4"
Size 6-8
32 C-D
Long Brown hair (not blonde as in profile)

Duration:
45 min (Booked in for 30 min)

Cost:
£100

Services:
OWO, Good GFE, sex in various positions, Squirt

How legit:
100%

Communication:
10/10 Easy, Agency is operated by Savvie. Hot busty blonde. Confirmatory text. Good directions very understanding about my own situation. This is a cracking agency with an array of girls to suit all tastes. Operated with outstanding professionalism and is held in high regards by myself. Savvy is outstanding on the phone and will give you genuine advice, based on what you request.

The meeting:

Aria has had a year off and apparently I was the first client! winner!
Genuine pics apart from hair which is brown now. Stunning little welsh girl. Could easily be mistaken for being 18 any day of the week for the next 5 years haha. Tiny teen like body and really tight. Was offered a drink and a shower and handed over a small portion of my wages.
Aria returned with some wine for herself before I took control of the situation by getting my dick stuffed in her mouth!
Good OWO through out. On with the rubber and the iron man event kicked off!
Every position I could dream off was put to the test, but doggy prevailed as the ultimate winner.
If you like young ladies then she's for you. Fantastic body. Fuck, wish I was back now!!! A really pleasing lady.
Anyway finished off fucking her in doggy and shot my load all over her titts and elbow lol

No clock watching and no 30 min door knock either.

Conclusion:

Amazing punt. Fresh young lady with good potential for utter filth! An absolute must!!

Score:
10/10

Would I return:
Yes

Will I return:
Yes

External Link/Members Only

Offline foreverhung

Did you make her squirt then?  :hi:
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac

np500

Another good review m8 , don't know how you find them all, but nice to know there here, would't have known about half of them if it wasn't for these reviews.

Offline HughJardon

My next punt is going to be with one of the Cardiff Companion girls, it suits me as a few of the girls work late nights, im torn between Eva & Morgan.
Just sick to the back teeth of the usual offerings on our shores, contemplated packing in punting, but my brain says no chance

thatguy

Thanks Red!

Both good girls mate.
Eva PSE
Morgan Duracell bunny

Offline foreverhung

Morgan for me, those thighs are amazing
Banned reason: Self confessed wanker.
Banned by: daviemac