Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Kiaragirl/Jenny from Amour  (Read 1370 times)

39 review(s) for Kiaragirl (38 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Ivorfakename

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms - First class, contactable through PUK, EUK and booked using Amour.  Managed to grab a 30 minute booking before going to work for a nightshift.

Location - House, close to the MetroCenter. Parking was easy with good public transport links.

Services - this booking was made on the back of the best BJ thread.  All I wanted was a bloody good BJ with CIM & swallow and boy does this lady ticks every single box.  I got to the address about 20 mins early due to never knowing how the A1 is going to be, waited till a few minutes before my time then approached the house.  Kiara has a fantastic internal clock, knew I was two minutes early as I'd caught her putting the heels on.

Nice bit of DFK at the door and lead upstairs.  Onto the bed where all I wanted was a nice bit of cock worship.  I was nervous as I normally have a blue pill to help things along but I'd forgotten, despite this, Kiara managed to suck some life into little Ivor.  Her cock worshipping skills really excel, good mixture of slow, fast, DT with lots of eye contact and some cheeky smiles.  It was probably my bestest ever orgasm, I'm sure I was convulsing with pleasure that much I left the bed, gripping the bedsheets as an anchor.

Lovely cuddles afterwards, just chilled back on the bed with no rush whatsoever.  As I was going to work, had to get my phone to check the time and Kiara's internal clock was spot on to the minute. Despite being a little over, she seemed quite fine to take our time getting ready and seemed genuinely reluctant for me to leave.

Overall - The best blowjob I've ever had.  I'm sitting here at work with a stupid grin on my face and a head full of good memories.

happy-jack

pound for pound best blowie in the north east for me! :cool:

Offline PlasticGeordie

Great review thanks.

Definitely the girl of the moment. Her profile much raised by her media postings on UKE.

Had a fantastic meet with her recently and shes another in the category of it being hard to imagine her getting a bad review. Shes got it all going on and brilliant attitude as well.

Offline OscarC

+1

Looking forward to arranging a second visit very soon.

GeordieBadass

Great review of a great girl. I have had a similar experience with her in the past with a couple of kinky extras thrown in for good measure. Would love to compare her back to back with Molly of Amour sometime. We're definitely spoilt for choice in the NE just now.
« Last Edit: January 15, 2016, 08:39:44 am by GeordieBadass »

Offline Sar-Major

YEP...She's some "Cock Worshipper" that girl. not sure who's the best between her and Molly.  :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

I keep promising myself to have the two of them together, not sure the heart would stand it.  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: :sarcastic:

See my review  on Kiaragirl/Jenny here 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=58144.0

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Online Bengeo13

At last I've seen her!

Can't add anything - it's all true!