Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recommend a London agency - hot collection??  (Read 1659 times)

Offline Geofflincoln

I am down in London this weekend and am wondering if using an agency like hot collection is a good idea.

Some of the prices are £150 which is same as AW girls and I know the photos will be touched up so can anyone recommend a London agency or it is a case of AW is still the safest place??

There have been some good reviews of agency girls. Recommendations appreciated

Yeboahsleftfoot

Hot Collection advertises girls who are on a lot of other EE agency sites, I have seen and can personally recommend:
Gorgeous + great service: Lucia, Caroline, Zuza, Rubina, Celine & Amanda - as good/better than photos
Good looking + great service: Dalia, Macy, Raisa, Mona, Jasmin, Lena, Orla

This selection all resemble the photos which have been enhanced as per usual but the girls in the first list are proper head turners in the flesh.

Please note, this is my go to EE agency and I've been using them a long time.

Good luck and hope you enjoy your visit to London.

Offline scarebear

Agree with Yeboah,

Hot collection is the best of the agencies and is the one i have used more than any else when im not going through my AW HL!!

Its easy to pick for me the best and thats Lucia all the way. She will rock your world!

Blimey, just checked shes back as well!

Offline Geofflincoln

Hot collection is the best of the agencies and is the one i have used more than any else when im not going through my AW HL!!

Its easy to pick for me the best and thats Lucia all the way. She will rock your world!

Blimey, just checked shes back as well!

thanks for the info. based on the photos why some AW girls reckon they can charge more that these girls makes no sense but maybe i am missing something.

Offline boardyhell

hot collection have always been a decent agency as far i have been concerned

Offline agcnospam

I would agree that Hot Collection is a reliable agency - used them many times over the years. Admirals are also good.

I usually also check on Diva (many of the same girls are listed there, thought not all I don't think) as their site seems much more up to date in terms of availability;

External Link/Members Only

Offline Makka124

Hot collection, admirals agency are all pretty much similar, they all have the same girls with each agency having 1-2 different ones listed at the bottom