Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London / PetiteNicky / Sloan Ave  (Read 2811 times)

1 review(s) for PetiteNicky (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

treetops

OK - been lurking for a while now and I thought it's about time I posted a first review here. Go easy on me folks. Unfortunately it has to be a negative one.

I've had previous encounters (like new_cookie, who friendly and chatty & plenty reviewed here) but this time I decided to visit an attractive girl that hardly has any feedback:  External Link/Members Only

Comms: Booked for an hour for 120 (rookie mistake to make, booking an unknown girl I guess). Comms were okay but must have been one of her flatmates as the girl is friendly but doesn't speak a single word of English. As she is from Hungary I tried a few words of German which made her speak two or three words.

Venue: The apartment is in Chelsea Cloisters, which was ok but very hot. Hate that.. There was someone else in the apartment, which she apparently shares with 2 others.

The girl: I was amazed by how pretty she is. She's slim (close to skinny), small perky breasts and a very cute face. The problem is that is nothing positive to report beyond that. Later I noticed she had some band aids on her knee and on her lower arm. She probably fell, but the ones on her arm involuntarily made me wonder about drugs.

The experience:  On arrival I got a distant handshake. After taking a quick shower she undressed (yep, still pretty) but just stood there in front of me. Started kissing and playing with her breasts. Moving my way down I quickly got a 'no fingers' comment (which is a downside for me). Moved to 69/owo which was all very shallow and without much effort or enthusiasm.

Now here's the thing: I was damn tired. That doesnt have to be a problem unless the girl in question is completely passive. Not just a little - COMPLETELY.. I always wondered about the reality behind those dead fish reviews but now I understand  :unknown: Tried a little mish and some variants, again motionless, eyes closed. Tried doggy with a girl that just 'is' there on all fours, head hanging down, motionless. Even the hand job was obligatory and poor  :dash:

The whole experience was extremely frustrating and not exciting at all. Being so tired, Johnny gave up. Nothing there to be happy about  :(. I just gave up and left. One to forget.

clue1574

Thanks for the review, noticed her and had her on my HL with a view to seeing her later this month.  Won't bother now

Stortford

Offline scarebear

Cheers treetops. Thanks for the review. She was edging towards the top of my HL and seriously I was on the verge of calling her today for tonight but based on this she's been deleted and my problem of who to call has been resolved.

Thought she might be TGTBT.

treetops

Thanks for the comments.  Happy to prevent this from happening to others.

Offline tigerfeet

Shame about the service as she looks stunning and was on my HL too

Bobdayley

I saw it coming, I know that group in Chelsea cloisters.
Hungarian pimp she keeps bringing New Prossie from Hungary, a bit if make up and photoshop and here we go, we end up paying loads of money for crap prossies with crap service. I have learnt my lesson from that group

Offline Nowornever

Cheers for the review...Hopefully you save some fellow punters a few BOB ... :hi: