Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stella / HotNuru69 (Edinburgh)  (Read 1255 times)

3 review(s) for HotNuru69 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Marmalade

HotNuru69 (Stella)
External Link/Members Only tel 07821-687-984
Profile mysteriously deleted by the time I was out the house but details fairly meticulously noted so screenshot attached.

Hidden Image/Members Only

I think Nicole and Sabrina seem to have be working the same flat: External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only
All profiles have been suddenly deleted but may show up again, hence I thought the details I hope may be useful.
But lo and behold! Reincarnated as I write: virtually the same profile but as Samanta69hot External Link/Members Only
and a new junk phone number (07517155248) that links to a discard page on External Link/Members Only
The new profile pic has more links than a facebook bot, including this stupid blog: External Link/Members Only and this External Link/Members Only.

Located in Polwarth (not Morningside, even though that sounds posher) middle of upmarket residential nowhere except for nos 10 and 27 bus routes.
Big old mansion house, like in better horror movies. Comms via her 'secretary' in fluent English (she speaks fuck all English).

Profile says nuru massage including HR, B2B, touching, relaxing music, candles, kissing.
That's 60 a half hour, or 90 the hour. Oral is an extra tenner, sex an extra 30 (‘at discretion’: asked later half-way through HR which it was and she confirmed it is ‘with’).
Given some previous reports I was quite excited. (not done my research particularly well again, lazy bastard). I opted for the 90 with an expressed option on upgrade.
Recd/on offer: No B2B. Very limited touching. No kissing. No candles. Shit music (not relaxing). TV on the whole time, probably a news program. Freezing fucking room. Should have noticed photos were doctored although probably her: of the three she goes from peachy pink to michael jackson brown.

Nice looking bathroom. Damp towel. She hands me a small dry one. Shower, even though I've already scrubbed at home. Go back through. TV still on. Her phone playing fast, shit rave music. (I sometimes have a perverse sense of humour on a first visit and like to observe to see what they do unasked.) Bed and massage table. Thankfully I'm offered the bed, once another small towel has been placed for me to lie on.

She looks mid-thirties, small figure, unnaturally large but attractive fake breasts. Small mouth with lips so small they are painted on. Reasonably toned. She's had two kids but it doesn't particularly show. Skin colour is 'Morena' in Latinesque language. I thought it would be an advantage to speak to her in Portuguese but not much. A shonky deal is the same in any language. (She's Brazilian. Profile says language is Spanish for some daft reason, which she doesn't speak.)

I don't know if it's possible to do a bad nuru massage so that bit was ok. First 30mins back and legs, nothing sexual. She accepted instruction to slow down reluctantly. Turned over and she immediately started HR. I'm figuring 30mins is a long time to go so ask her to do my legs. Some argument then she does. Allows breast touching but no arse and if she has a fanny I didn't see it. It's rather boring and I am literally shivering with cold and wondering which rave review had somehow let me be persuaded it might be a good idea to end up here on a wet miserable night.

In between watching tv, yawning (she only answered her phone once and by this time I was starting to tell her what I thought) anyway she goes back to cock and with a supreme effort of concentration -- I am freezing to death now - I manage to, partly so I can head for the hot shower.

Shower was a bastard to work. Eventually get some hot and stand under it for 10 minutes to warm up until she comes in and throws a damp towel onto the shower door (same one she's used I think). I tell her my opinion, that it was exceedingly average and not what was advertised. She laughs, as if to say, never mind, more fool you. I'm going out the hall and can hear another punter coming from the other room. I'm curious to see if he had a better looking punt but I am more or less pushed out the door, 55 minutes after arriving.

Positives: nice shower once you get it work. Negatives: pretty much everything else.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 10:08:13 pm by Marmalade »

Offline Name Not Found

I'm guessing you didn't really mean to make it a 'positive' review then? Either that or you've let your standards slip...  :sarcastic:

Offline Marmalade

I'm guessing you didn't really mean to make it a 'positive' review then? Either that or you've let your standards slip...  :sarcastic:
Think I amended it by the time you finished posting. Forgot default was 'positive'. Edit fortunately allowed.

Offline Anndyy

Yes, Just posted a review of her too. Reluctant is the word, not going back there. Dont know if its a different person using same account, because the account has positive reviews here.

chico1000

Different girls are floating in and out of the profiles.   Most of the reviews on here clearly state the profiles are not to be believed.  Whoever is writing the profiles used to work for Jackinory.  I was lucky to meet Sabrina twice who in my opinion was a good punt but she went back to Spain. Possibly returning in February. 
I think you got Stella but I could be mistaken as they appear to get revolved around a lot.  I had a good time with her but I was only there for half an hour at that time.  Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Offline Marmalade

Different girls are floating in and out of the profiles.   Most of the reviews on here clearly state the profiles are not to be believed.  Whoever is writing the profiles used to work for Jackinory.  I was lucky to meet Sabrina twice who in my opinion was a good punt but she went back to Spain. Possibly returning in February. 
I think you got Stella but I could be mistaken as they appear to get revolved around a lot.  I had a good time with her but I was only there for half an hour at that time.  Sorry to hear you had a bad experience.

Hi Chico.  :hi: Yes, I think a lot of revolving profiles. Just looked for your reviews and see there was someone with Stella in the link which looked similar. However, you say she was from Argentina, which would mean she was Spanish-speaking. The 'Stella' I saw was fluent in Portuguese, I can verify, so her story of being from Sao Paulo (Brazil) is believable. I reckon we saw different girls. I asked her if she was indeed 'Stella' when she opened the door and she said yes, but I'm sure she'd say whatever name was on the profile at the time.

Offline Matrix

That's a pity. You should have visited Sabrina (Brazilian) or Nicole (Paraguayan), when they were in town. Both beautiful and excellent service providers. I had considered going back up there but the girl you reviewed doesn't do it for me.

chico1000

That's a pity. You should have visited Sabrina (Brazilian) or Nicole (Paraguayan), when they were in town. Both beautiful and excellent service providers. I had considered going back up there but the girl you reviewed doesn't do it for me.
Me to I am going to wait now to see if Sabrina comes back.

Offline Matrix

Aye, I think she'll be back. Hopefully the wee Paraguayan will be too. Real tasty. If not, I may have to take a wee trip down to South America. 
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 02:07:36 pm by Matrix »