Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hotel rooms by the hour  (Read 2492 times)

Offline Horizontal pleasures

DAYUSE.COM

Business is booming for hotel website which allows illegitimate couples to book rooms by the hour

External Link/Members Only

A French company which offers philanderers the chance to rent a hotel room by the hour is expanding after experiencing booming business in London.

Dayuse.com has seen a 150 per cent growth in the past two years in the UK with 140 of the 300 hotels it offers short bookings for based in the capital.

Customers are not required to pay in advance by credit card unless they are staying overnight, meaning those playing away from home can pay on arrival without their partners finding out via paperwork.

The website states: “Want to take your lover to share a naughty afternoon at the hotel? But you want this time is set in a chic decor that will change you from the daytime hotels outside the city.

“Enjoy, Day Use allows lovers to offer themselves a naughty afternoon in a charming hotel without having to negotiate a dayly rate.

“If your lover is suddenly feel like a sexual experience during the day, you can just arrange to meet him and find yourselves at the hotel while the others work.”

Maud Chabanier, a spokeswoman for the company, said: “It’s true that we do have some illegitimate couples booking a room, but a large part of our customers use us for other reasons.
« Last Edit: January 13, 2016, 08:10:43 pm by Horizontal pleasures »

LL

Nice find.  I searched in London and most of the hits were at various Ibis hotels.  Not surprising really when most of those ones are already full of prossies anyway so none of those other guests would notice any difference.

Offline Qwerty

Its search engine is crap. I typed in "Bristol" it entered "Bristol, UK" fair enough. It then told me there were 35 hotels in Bristol, all except the first (the Mercure, at £70/day!) were in other cities, the closest being Cardiff, and some on the outskirts of London.

Offline AnthG

There is also this website that allows you to get hotels by 3, 6, or 12 hours too.

Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Trenlover

doesnt look especially useful as the cheapest is still around £44

Offline robbie54321

£59 central London 8-9 hours

The best and easiest to use in my opinion.
No grief, no questions, not upfront payment.
Use your punting phone and moody email, nobody knows!!

Offline od13218

Have used this one many times- not for punting but for a fuck buddy I meet every 2-3 months or so. Would be fine for a longer punt though. Mercure London Bridge, nice rooms for about £70- pretty good slur.  Easy to use, no cards needed just an email address and you pay cash on arrival.

CelticWarrior2

They are useful but have little or no choice of hotel in my favoured punting patch of central London - Soho/ Chinatown (nearest being Holborn) and you will need a bank card as most hotels require a holding deposit of around £150 on a card until checkout. You can choose to pay in cash when done with no record on the card but worth being aware of.

Offline od13218

They are useful but have little or no choice of hotel in my favoured punting patch of central London - Soho/ Chinatown (nearest being Holborn) and you will need a bank card as most hotels require a holding deposit of around £150 on a card until checkout. You can choose to pay in cash when done with no record on the card but worth being aware of.
No card or deposit required when I used between9and5!

Offline Steve2

There is also this website that allows you to get hotels by 3, 6, or 12 hours too.

The couple of areas I put in, only allowed check in after 2pm

Offline shagbambi

I use dayuse.com.

No issues, cash only.

CelticWarrior2

No card or deposit required when I used between9and5!

Always required at check-in for the one I book, security deposit they state. Makes sense in case you trash the room or drain the minibar, which I don't - £3.50 for a mini water bottle!!
Fuck knows how much the good stuff costs!!

Offline pewpewpew

I have used laterooms.com. very cheap like 20 or 30 quid for 1 night. Have to pay by card though  :(

Offline od13218

Always required at check-in for the one I book, security deposit they state. Makes sense in case you trash the room or drain the minibar, which I don't - £3.50 for a mini water bottle!!
Fuck knows how much the good stuff costs!!
Understandable but a pain in the arse! The one I've used is a Mercure- maybe worth a go next time.

China's love hotel boom shows nation's changing attitudes to sex
Hundreds of short-stay rooms are opening as entrepreneurs see opportunities with shift in sexual mores

Offline itk

Searched for Norwich and got plenty of hotels, albeit in Madrid. :(

Offline Steve2

This one works best for me as has been mentioned before

Offline Marmalade

Common in many countries. Trouble here is people too willing to spend money on overpriced hotels, most of which fill up quickly enough for them to be unprofitable on an hour-by-hour basis. Some airports now have rooms or cubicles you can rent buy the hour, mostly airside. Might be a hard market for prossies to break into!  :cool:

The dirty weekend is the ultimate British sexual encounter

Offline DickDiver

I guess another problem in the UK for casual fuckery hotels is that they would be a magnet for tabloid scum looking for a cheap story. Would probably kill the business model off pretty quickly.

Offline pewpewpew

I don't think journalists care if a random guy shags a random girl. What gets me is how do they keep the rooms in good nick or does one expect a shit messy room if you're renting for 2 hours?

Offline Marmalade

I don't think journalists care if a random guy shags a random girl. What gets me is how do they keep the rooms in good nick?

With a mop?  :D

Offline Marmalade

If you're paying a tenner for a fuck in the UK, then I think it will be a while before you get a posh room to fuck in all inclusive.

It has to be one step at a time and depends a lot on the area and buildings that are available (and tbh if there are any organised Muslim hotheads there as well).

Offline DickDiver

I don't think journalists care if a random guy shags a random girl

The News of the World made decades of news out of it. They would hang around/use investigators on the off chance of finding someone who is not random. In the meantime randoms get observed going about their random shagging business which will put them off that hotel.

Steptoe

I have used Dayuse.com a few times - with great success.  Room for 5 hours @ £40 a mere 20 mins drive away.  I invite a certain lady friend to join me. She comes by train, I pick her up from the station, we have a light breakfast at the hotel (small extra charge) - then LOTS of fun for most of the 5 hours with a short outing for lunch (or I bring-in the butties) before she is taken back to the train station. Nice hotel, helpful staff, lovely lady for company and a wonderful way to spend a rainy day
Step

mash

Do the hotels ask for ID on arrival or do you just tell them your booking name?

Davehorn

I've used before, quite good deals sometimes.

CelticWarrior2

No ID - just a copy of the booking confirmation email.

Leitz.Noctilux

Just your booking name and I use a pre-paid Visa card, so nothing shows up on my regular statements.

Steptoe

I pay cash at the reception desk BUT they do want a card for ID verification.  Nothing ever shows on the Card bill.  It does not matter whether the name on the card matches that on the Dayuse.com booking receipt.  Like  many others I use a prepaid card (Virgin) with my punting name on it.
Step

Offline Trenlover

The other problem. With day use hotels is if you check in close to the expiry time say 4pm and the time ends at 6pm isn't it going to be extremely obvious what ur doing and get chucked out.

Offline genghis69

Good website. In it i found the Ibis Wembley, next to the stadium. I've seen tnis building quite tall. Has anyone been in it. Could the lady walk straight in and into the lifts or are they card operated?

Offline Steve2

The other problem. With day use hotels is if you check in close to the expiry time say 4pm and the time ends at 6pm isn't it going to be extremely obvious what ur doing and get chucked out.

If you are checking in at 4pm, you will probably find much better deals booking a normal nights stay, so you can stay as long as you want to

Offline temptation

Village hotels have a  £20 a night offer on at the moment limited but usually find something for a Sunday night.  Just can be a bit embarrassing checking out a couple of hours later!

Offline G.Raff

Interesting thread.

The Hoxton (excellent hotel imo) used to have dayrooms 10-6pm for £19, I think it's now £59, still not bad for the area, close to Liverpool Street.
You need to book over the phone and will be asked for a cc.

Offline lostandfound

Interesting thread.

The Hoxton (excellent hotel imo) used to have dayrooms 10-6pm for £19, I think it's now £59, still not bad for the area, close to Liverpool Street.
You need to book over the phone and will be asked for a cc.

Says from £99 in this link

You can get an overnight room for that kind of money in E1 if you shop around.

Offline G.Raff

It started at £19 which was an incredible bargain, and steadily gone up, so it could well have gone up since I last checked.
They don't really advertise it, but it is available if you all them

Offline Highloops

How about sharing a hotel room
Would any of you people who regularly book hotels be willing  to 'share' your room with someone who only wants a place for 2h?
If so how much would you charge for it?

I know, I know, it is abroad but it is also relevant to this thread and I hope it is amusant ...

fredpunter

Always double check if the "day use" rate is the best available. I used a hotel very recently ... initially booked for a limited slot expiring at 10pm for £69. Then found the same room in the same hotel for the whole night for £65 on booking.com. I'd only gone to booking.com to check the reviews.

Offline Steve2

Always double check if the "day use" rate is the best available. I used a hotel very recently ... initially booked for a limited slot expiring at 10pm for £69. Then found the same room in the same hotel for the whole night for £65 on booking.com. I'd only gone to booking.com to check the reviews.

The only problem is if you want to be in there at 9am for a few hours.

Booking a night means you can't check in till 1pm normally

get123

Just book a budget hotel for the night before (and get key) and use it for the morning only.. That way straight up to room
« Last Edit: February 18, 2016, 03:24:35 pm by get123 »

fredpunter

The only problem is if you want to be in there at 9am for a few hours.

Booking a night means you can't check in till 1pm normally

True, I guess we shag on a different timetable  :lol:

Offline Marmalade

A couple of times I've found it negotiable. Told them I'd had a long trip and just needed to rest and shower for a few hours. Got a knock down rate eventually. Another time at a boring conference was playing footsie with a civvie bird as bored as me and asked if she fancied getting a room across the road. Told them we just wanted to rest and shower (well the shower was true, and we needed a rest from the conference in the form of a shag); they didn't even charge us!

Pepsiii

How do you get the prepaid virgin card printed in your punting name?.
I pay cash at the reception desk BUT they do want a card for ID verification.  Nothing ever shows on the Card bill.  It does not matter whether the name on the card matches that on the Dayuse.com booking receipt.  Like  many others I use a prepaid card (Virgin) with my punting name on it.
Step
« Last Edit: February 28, 2016, 03:21:45 pm by Pepsiii »

Offline Donnie69

I recently booked some Ibis hotels for full night use for £25, a bargain.  I normally manage to check-in at 12pm, but it's guaranteed so early.  Cheaper than 9to5.  I mostly use the room for 3 hours or so.

Pepsiii

Do you use a your real card to book?
I recently booked some Ibis hotels for full night use for £25, a bargain.  I normally manage to check-in at 12pm, but it's guaranteed so early.  Cheaper than 9to5.  I mostly use the room for 3 hours or so.