Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: A quick hello  (Read 823 times)

Offline TheMerrt

Alright gents. I've been a lurking on and off for the past year, and thought it was time I started contributing! I must say a quick thanks for all the reviews for the punting graveyard that is Middlesbrough / Stockton. Currently in the middle of trying to organise an incall with Jess1000, but its more difficult than trying to find The Last of the Mohicans.

Anyhow, I'll probably start posting up reviews for the punts I end up doing. I'll leave it at that.

doriangray

Alright gents. I've been a lurking on and off for the past year, and thought it was time I started contributing! I must say a quick thanks for all the reviews for the punting graveyard that is Middlesbrough / Stockton. Currently in the middle of trying to organise an incall with Jess1000, but its more difficult than trying to find The Last of the Mohicans.

Anyhow, I'll probably start posting up reviews for the punts I end up doing. I'll leave it at that.

Good luck seeing Jess, she's a lovely lass. Some say she's working with her twin sister, let us know how you get on whether you see one or both

Offline Mansell

Welcome, good choice to see Jess. Sure you'll get there !!!

Offline TheMerrt

Good luck seeing Jess, she's a lovely lass. Some say she's working with her twin sister, let us know how you get on whether you see one or both

I will do. I get the feeling once I've managed to organise the first meet with her, the following ones should be easier. Will keep you posted!

Offline AgedCases

Try Josie in Stockton too. Nice lady, great figure and fantastic tits which she loves having groped and sucked (well, at least she loved me sucking 'em).

Offline tommydave

Currently in the middle of trying to organise an incall with Jess1000, but its more difficult than trying to find The Last of the Mohicans.

LoL me too ;)

Offline TheMerrt

LoL me too ;)

Were you the gent who put a booking request in with Jess yesterday by any chance? She seems convinced it was me!

Offline tommydave

Were you the gent who put a booking request in with Jess yesterday by any chance? She seems convinced it was me!

Well i asked her if she was available, as yet ive not made a booking request until i knew she was working. But in answer to your question yes ive contacted her... as well as jessica rabbit (who replied and im waiting on confirmation of, i do so like a redhead) who's been on my list for a good while now ;)