Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone know when the merry f**k Issa and Anya are back?  (Read 3174 times)

essexmat

Been about 3 months since my last punt and not been willing to travel or risk a dodgy punt. Cock is about to burst  :D

Obviously when (hopefully they have not moved on) they are back they will be busy so going to have to try and get a slot!

ramrodronnie

I saw them both on 15th December, they said that they were leaving for Romania the next day 16th. And they told me that they'd be away for 3-4 weeks. They've been gone for 27 days now, so they ought to be back very soon if they keep to what they said? 

Offline cheek

Issa said they'd be back around the 14th if I remember rightly.

Not punted in colchester since they left purely because every other SP looks to risky and then Victoria who I emailed wasn't interested in replying to emails when I asked if there were any extras.
Other than that I've been thinking about seeing jessica who's been reviewed but not sure if she's my cup of tea!

ramrodronnie

Issa said they'd be back around the 14th if I remember rightly.

Not punted in colchester since they left purely because every other SP looks to risky and then Victoria who I emailed wasn't interested in replying to emails when I asked if there were any extras.
Other than that I've been thinking about seeing jessica who's been reviewed but not sure if she's my cup of tea!

I get the same treatment when I ask them questions via AW cheek. I'm sure most, if not all of us do when we ask them questions. IMO they don't wanna tell us the truth, so they ignore us.
That's ok, well it's down to us to make sure that they get dusty phones.

Offline cheek

Hopefully Issa is back tomorrow so I can pay a visit!  :cool:

ramrodronnie

Hopefully Issa is back tomorrow so I can pay a visit!  :cool:

After me, you're first cheek.  :D

essexmat

Bollocks - I am first ....

....are they back yet?!

ramrodronnie

Bollocks - I am first ....

....are they back yet?!

Looks like we're all in a race essexmat.  :lol: :wacko:

FootieMadJonny

I'm not sure I get all the fuss with these two. Much prefer a British lass myself  :thumbsup:

Offline Samcrow1

I'm not sure I get all the fuss with these two. Much prefer a British lass myself  :thumbsup:

If you haven't had the experience of one of these girls then you wouldn't get it but once you have you will understand fully why they are so popular

FootieMadJonny

If you haven't had the experience of one of these girls then you wouldn't get it but once you have you will understand fully why they are so popular
Yes it is intriguing I must say!

Offline Samcrow1

I myself have only seen Anya but she was by far the best WG I've seen and I will be seeing her again when she's back

ramrodronnie

I myself have only seen Anya but she was by far the best WG I've seen and I will be seeing her again when she's back

Personally I can't separate them Samcrow1. They are both top WGs, with obviously different personalities. But both give excellent services. I personally wouldn't want to say that one is better than the other.

I hope that they'll both be back soon, as I haven't personally seen another WGs who can beat them two.

Offline cheek

Hopefully they're back this week!

Offline cheek

They're back - with new photo's too  :dance:

ramrodronnie

Great!! I'm "IN" cheek. Loving the new pics. But God knows why they've gone for photo shopped? They're gorgeous enough without having that done IMO mate.

Offline cheek

don't know, but I've booked....

FootieMadJonny

Great!! I'm "IN" cheek. Loving the new pics. But God knows why they've gone for photo shopped? They're gorgeous enough without having that done IMO mate.
I agree! Their faces look like cartoons :scare: :thumbsdown:

FootieMadJonny

Why do they not have a gallery or private galley?

vw

Seems lots of happy guys here ?
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 12:38:47 am by vw »

ramrodronnie

Why do they not have a gallery or private galley?

I don't know FootieMadJonny. Maybe they're popular enough not to want to bother with a photo gallery mate?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

I agree! Their faces look like cartoons :scare: :thumbsdown:

I appreciate that looks are subjective FootieMadJonny. But IMO, and many other punters, they're both gorgeous mate. And their services are great too. No lies. What they say they do, they definitely do. But if your preference is for WGs who are 14 plus dress size? Then they may not be for you FootieMadJonny  :thumbsup: :hi:

FootieMadJonny

I appreciate that looks are subjective FootieMadJonny. But IMO, and many other punters, they're both gorgeous mate. And their services are great too. No lies. What they say they do, they definitely do. But if your preference is for WGs who are 14 plus dress size? Then they may not be for you FootieMadJonny  :thumbsup: :hi:
I like to try someone different and outside the box every once in a while  :thumbsup:

I'm sure they are gorgeous! They just need to lay off the awful photoshop  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: January 19, 2016, 01:05:12 am by FootieMadJonny »

vw

FMJ has the same first review as you did RRR , you must be punt joined twins !  :lol: :lol:

Neal69

Jeez,

Just looked at the new pics.

Why Oh Why  :dash: :dash: :dash:

They are both beautiful enough without the Photoshop  :dash: :dash: :dash:

I know I am at the rear of the queue but will someone please tell them.

Also , are they in the same place? Its the awkward parking that stops me seeing them more regularly.

N

ramrodronnie

Jeez,

Also , are they in the same place? Its the awkward parking that stops me seeing them more regularly.

N

Exactly my sentiments Neal69. I made this same comment earlier in this thread. I will tell them, but often most WGs don't take advice from us punters.

ramrodronnie

FMJ has the same first review as you did RRR , you must be punt joined twins !  :lol: :lol:

That 1st Review from me was mostly a one off VW. I almost always go for the more petite WGs. Especially these two VW. For me they are a must punt. I do occasionally stray and go for a BBW, but not very often. EE is a pretty girl, very sexy, big boobs, which I do like, but big boobs are not a deal breaker for me. EE was a great shag tough mate, with great French Kissing.

ramrodronnie

I meant that the size of a girls boobs are not a deal breaker VW, big, small, or medium size, it's the overall session, and personality that counts the most.

FootieMadJonny

That 1st Review from me was mostly a one off VW. I almost always go for the more petite WGs. Especially these two VW. For me they are a must punt. I do occasionally stray and go for a BBW, but not very often. EE is a pretty girl, very sexy, big boobs, which I do like, but big boobs are not a deal breaker for me. EE was a great shag tough mate, with great French Kissing.
What turns you on more about the slimmer figure then Ronnie?

vw

But FMJ will follow your footsteps mark my words the force tells me to, the alignment of the first review is not just coincidence !

FootieMadJonny

But FMJ will follow your footsteps mark my words the force tells me to, the alignment of the first review is not just coincidence !
I don't really understand what you mean vw?  :unknown:

ramrodronnie

What turns you on more about the slimmer figure then Ronnie?

That's not an easy question to answer really FootieMadJonny. I can only say that we are all different when it comes to our differing tastes to women. I tend to prefer the more petite WGs as I generally find them more sexy, easier to flip around, more flexible, manoeuvrable. But then sometimes I get into a fetish mood. If I see a WG, such as EE who I found to be very attractive/horny looking, lovely French Kisser, a fabulously great big pair of boobs, and a great shag. That's the only reasoning I am able to give mate.  :hi:

essexmat

Only just caught up on this - looks like my punting break could be over soon andmay have to fork out for both of them either as a threesome or one first then the other a few hours later. 

Problem is finding a slot as you dirty fuckers are probably booked in already.

Offline cheek

I saw them back to back this morning..... I had fun  :yahoo:

essexmat

Damn you  :crazy:

Suppose I better get on the case sharpish!

ramrodronnie

I hate you cheek!  :lol:

Offline cheek

I thought I'd splash out seeing as I hadn't punted in almost a month, definitely glad I did, although I'm still feeling drained

ramrodronnie

I thought I'd splash out seeing as I hadn't punted in almost a month, definitely glad I did, although I'm still feeling drained

Do you know if anyone else got in before you? Or was you their first since they got back?

ramrodronnie

You can imagine how I felt then when I had them both together? Just before they went away.  :wacko:

vw

You can imagine how I felt then when I had them both together? Just before they went away.  :wacko:
So that's why they left then Ronnie !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

ramrodronnie

ramrodronnie

So that's why they left then Ronnie !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

They needed a break after me fucking em senseless VW  :lol: :yahoo:

Offline cheek

I was the first with Issa, I think Anya had a booking before me however

ramrodronnie

I was the first with Issa, I think Anya had a booking before me however

I hate you even more now cheek!  :lol: :wacko:

ramrodronnie

I'm seeing Issa on Thursday. Can't wait!!  :yahoo: :wacko: :crazy:

vw

I hate you even more now cheek!  :lol: :wacko:

Sounds like 2 cheeks of the same ass !   :D :D

essexmat

Well I am all booked in for this weekend  :yahoo:

ramrodronnie

Jeez,

N

Yes they're still at the same place Neal69. I know it can be a pain parking, I usually find somewhere along one of the streets nearby, otherwise if you use the NCP car park? If you stay for an hour, it costs £4.50 to park up. Once you get a little familiar with the area, you more often than not can find somewhere to park on one of the nearby roads.  :hi: