Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jasmine -- Gracie's girls Incall Wallsend  (Read 3739 times)

Safckev

Been punting for just over a year now and never felt the need to write a review until now.. Worst punt ever!! Arranged to see Jasmine from Gracie's girls for 30 minutes Incall in Wallsend.. She opened the door in the total opposite outfit to what I requested (great start) then lead me through to the bedroom and told me to take my clothes off she'll be 5 minutes.. She came back didn't even ask what I liked or wanted and just started giving me oral (seemed like she was trying her hardest to make me cum) so I asked her to stop, I went to give her reverse oral and the smell from down there was terrible so I passed on that 1!! So on with the condom then she tells me only doggy because she likes doggy (sorry but I'm sure it's me paying for your services not the other way around) wouldn't let me touch her tits eithe, came after 10 minutes then was rushed out of the flat... This has literally put me off punting, would have rather lost the £60

Offline Moresomes

Offline Moresomes

External Link/Members Only

Cheers Davee. That's UnrealBlackBarbie.
Tried to book her once, and she sounded as if she was off her face. Couldn't make any sense out of her ramblings, and hung up on her.

Offline Knight Templar

Thanks for the review , I had been looking at booking her , you have saved me £60, after reading this I won't be bothering
 :hi:

Offline baresi

she'll have been pissed or coked up she usually is

Offline Pen2015

So she's back as Jasmine again. Saw her about maybe 10 years ago when she was with (I think) NG at a flat in Gosforth.

Used to be quite good. Multiple bad reviews on here though.

Rod trotter

Good god

What a disgrace she is

Safckev

Honestly worst punt ever!! Absolutely disgraceful how a girl can be that bad for £60

jod

When I seen her last week she was very welcoming.  She gave a fantastic blow job and was an all round good punt.

frenchhorn

jod

she had me on edge for ages :bomb: :bomb: when blowing me off. She seemed really into me like a proper gfe experience.

Rod trotter

she had me on edge for ages :bomb: :bomb: when blowing me off. She seemed really into me like a proper gfe experience.

I take this was her  :hi: :hi:

Offline portable

Not sure myself. He says pretty much the same about Ami, and from what I've learned about Jasmine, and having met Ami ages ago, they don't seem like the type to hang out with each other. I mean his posts aren't really contributing much and so do smell a bit touty, but I'm honestly not convinced he is unless admin has verified something regarding user emails/passwords etc.

coolguy1990

This has literally put me off punting, would have rather lost the £60

Heh, don't worry mate. The first 30 years punting are the worst. After that it's plain sailing.