Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental Full body massage in Gateshead  (Read 1549 times)

Offline Highlander

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Half hour for £60. I was tempted by the feedback on here about her being a pretty, petite Chinese girl. I really liked the look of Nina in her pics. The text message correspondence were all with the older lady that can be also be seen in the pics. She seems to have a very good level of English, Nina not so much.

On arrival she asked me if I wanted both of them. It wasn't clear but at one point I think I might've been offered two for the price of one but I just didn't fancy the older lady at all. I think she quite liked the look of me though. There was a few awkward moments when I basically had to tell her I just wanted Nina. I think she looked a bit disappointed and I felt bad for a bit. Not a great start.

Eventually got rid of the old girl and was looking forward to getting my hands on the diminutive Nina. She is pretty but I'd say the photos are flattering. Not quite as good facially in the flesh (bad teeth maybe) and her body was fine but didn't quite live up to my high expectations. She is absolutely tiny and has a very sexy looking Asian bush though.

I got the vibe she wasn't into kissing so didn't push it.
She motioned that I should get on the bed. Some negotiations followed with me trying to persuade her to give OWO but must've left my charm at home as she wouldn't budge her stance and her English wasn't good enough to articulate herself properly. Covered Bj followed which was crap, obviously. I suggested she lick my balls and the base of my shaft but a peck was all she offered. One of those girls who handles your cock as if it was weaponised Plutonium.

I made it clear I wanted to move on and she unnecessarily swapped the condom for a new one.
Missionary with her was pretty good despite no kissing, that position where she basically squats on your cock (don't know the name) was also good but she cut it short. Shame as she looked and felt great up there.She couldn't take me doggy at all disappointingly. Mish was the only position she was comfortable taking a decent seeing too. After 10 mins of the sex she kept repeating something nonsensical (I forget what) but it was clear she wanted me to either stop or cum.
She was looking for the clock already but we'd only had 15 mins so we had more sex in Missionary no kissing for about 5 mins and I concentrated hard imagining Tori Taylor riding me with her mate Lily D sat on my face.
Verdict
Not one of my best punts but I've had worse. Seeing Nina was an itch I needed to scratch. Ah well, I suppose nothing ventured, nothing gained.

Offline Pen2015

Am I misreading you? Comes across as barely a neutral to me.

Good & informative either way, cheers!

Offline Pen2015

Actually, having read the previous (I think) 3 or 4 reviews it's seems as though Nina struggles with the job. Size maybe?

Rod trotter

Offline Highlander

Am I misreading you? Comes across as barely a neutral to me.

Good & informative either way, cheers!

You're right. I messed it up. It was meant to be a neutral (barely)

Offline Tiger63

Don't think I would have given that a positive mate.....but thanks anyway :hi:

Offline Bengeo13

Thanks Highlander
I think you've saved me a few bob

Offline simone_raven

What's the older girl like? I was sent an image yesterday stating it was her and she was stunning but looked little like the same girl from image where they both in bed

Offline studavies76

What's the older girl like? I was sent an image yesterday stating it was her and she was stunning but looked little like the same girl from image where they both in bed

Did you get a photo of them both on the bed together, with the older one on all fours (not the one one the website)?

Offline simone_raven

No one with two of them in bed, different to one on site but couldn't really se other girl. Cici I think they call her but they sent one with her in a tight short dress but I'm not convinced it's her
Was she facially attractive?

Offline studavies76

She looks it, but it's hard to tell as she's side on.

Have you gone for 30 mins or 1 hour with them today?

Offline simone_raven

The one in bed with her. Looks like she has a Bob. Her name is Tina. Ben told Cici not available until later.
I think that image us fake and its only these two. Using cici to draw people in as her pic was fantastic unless there are 3 of them
The txt responses don't seem to be from someone with limited English either

Offline studavies76

Yes the one I've seen a photo of looks like she has a bob and she looks nice. I'm looking to see them both on Monday, so would be interested on how you get on with them both today.

Offline simone_raven

I'm cancelling.
Something doesn't feel right to me about this

Offline studavies76

Right ok, shame I would have been interested in how you got on. How long were you booked for?

Offline simone_raven

30 mins
Sounds like it's basically a brothel

Offline Highlander

I don't want to be harsh. Plain looking if I'm being generous . She mentioned she does OWO but Nina doesn't. I'd assume it was bait and switch or shopped to the max if the pic was stunning. I think the one with both in bed with covers up? was her. Can't find the pic now.

As far as it sounding like a brothel, well there was two of them in the flat so technically...

If you really fancy a tiny fairly cute Chinese girl who offers very little in the way of services Nina's okay or in the mood for a middle aged Chinese not such a MILF,  but I wouldn't recommend either really.

Offline daveev

But least you involved Tori even if in spirit only :) 

Offline Knight Templar

After reading this and the possible  bait and switch , I think another one to give a wide berth
 :thumbsup:

David Larry