Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Ebonysilviablack  (Read 2820 times)

9 review(s) for EbonySilviaBlack (4 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Kornam68

Guys. I don't normally take a punt without researching a bit but I was in the area and called Silvia for a 15min Incall. She is in a decent flat in shawlands although the bedroom was a bit poor, no legs on bed. I was a bit nervous to begin with but when Silvia opened the door I was happy with the 6 foot ebony dressed in red stockings and basque that greeted me. Nothing special about the service, she was happy for me to finger her pussy and play with her great nipples. But with condom and sex in different positions. It was ok! Could have got the same service for £40 along the street. Sorry I can't copy link for if someone can help with that?

Offline MrFox

How would you rate her facially out of 10?

Would this be her by any chance?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline seeker

In her intro it says
Princess  :sarcastic:
  age  29 size 8
On the left it says size 10
And at the bottom it says 30 years old ....
 :wackogirl:
And no fk ...
What she like face wise ...

Offline Poopster

In her intro it says
Princess  :sarcastic:
  age  29 size 8
On the left it says size 10
And at the bottom it says 30 years old ....
 :wackogirl:
And no fk ...
What she like face wise ...

I wouldn't place too much stock on the age at the bottom, I believe it's automatically generated from the DOB the prossie puts in and due to the unique way AW is put together the ages are sometimes a year out.  Plus, she may have recently had a birthday but hasn't yet updated the text to reflect it but the profile age changes with the calendar.

Or something.  Who knows? It's AW, I think we just accept it's little quirks.

Offline Keema

Saw her yesterday for a bit of domination, well tbh went for a bit of tie and tease. This was more tie than tease with every extremity  of my anatomy tied,  pulled, and whipped by a woman expert in her area. Agree with OP she's pretty good and once out of character was pleasant to chat to. But would I go back - probably not as she's too full on for me. Wickedschoolgirlnina is more sensual, more psychological. Guess it depends what you are looking for.