Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Stefanytt33 French Girl - Euston  (Read 3019 times)

4 review(s) for Stefanytt33 (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online RedKettle

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I have been trying to see Stefany for quite some time since she bid on a RB.  For various reasons, not anyone's fault, it had never happened but this time it all fell together.  Her comms were excellent and meeting was arranged, confirmed and happened on time.

A previous review cast some doubt on whether it is the same girl as in the profile pictures, and I am afraid that I cannot decide whether it is or not, even looking at the face picture!!  If it is then she has put on a few pounds since they were taken.

It has also been suggested that she is Romanian rather than French - I have no way of knowing other than saying that she kept up a convincing French accent for the hour!

So a few doubts but I have to say that she is good at her job and a very sexy lady.  Kissing was good and OWO great.  However the best was yet to come, when she mounted me (covered of course) it was fantastic and did not take long for me to be ready to shoot my load.  We tried a number of positions, I loved the sight of her arse in Doggie!!

Figure wise as I mentioned above she is carrying a few pounds and there is plenty of arse to get hold off - but for me who is not that keen on the skinny minnies it was fine.  Tits are modest but plenty to play with.

I wondered about the grading of this one, suspected B&S and Romanian lends towards negative.  However I have to say that I had a great time and will be booking her again - so that has to be a positive!  She will not be to everyone's taste - if you like 20 to 24 year olds with really fit bodies she is not that.

Offline HappyLarry

I have a slight obsession with Mediterranean women, particularly Italian. I remember speaking to this lady back in 2014 I believe and she was trying desperately to convince me she was Italian. She lost definetly isn't. I see has has since switched to being French.

Romanian does make.more sense. I also remember gettings pics sent to me and just saying "Nope" at the time. She seemed like hard work. Glad you had a good time though.

Online RedKettle

Have seen again - and had another good time.