Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: R U B I (Latinas) Taunton  (Read 820 times)

1 review(s) for R U B I (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Qwerty

I'm not very good at getting around to reviews, one of the reasons being that there is very little to say in describing my punts - except when there's been a negative or neutral experience, in which case I feel I should warn people.

However, in the spirit of sharing a good thing, Latinas just outside Taunton have a new girl there just now, and I thought I'd share

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

Was surprised to be able to book for a meet within an hour or so - with Latinas even same day isn't usually possible. The reason may be they'd only just put up the listing - or a quiet time of year, in which case anyone wanting to see her may find it easier.

Rubi has a hot body, she's mixed race, relatively light-skinned but with nice full lips, originally from Dominican Republic, slim, but big boobs - just my cup of tea.

As I say, there's not a lot to describe about my punts, but I can say her (covered) oral was good, that she gets nice and wet, is tight, and seems to enjoy herself and get into it. But no kissing - at least not for me.

Also, her English is pretty basic, but enough to understand what needs to be done. My Spanish is only a little better, but we were able to have simple conversation.

Seems like a really nice girl, would def recommend.

justben

i saw her the sunday and kissing was on the table for me, but otherwise your review is spot on, and the complementary massage at the end too

Offline Qwerty

kissing was on the table for me

You must be prettier/younger than I am :cry: