Author Topic: Jessica 23 baby or xox Nicki xox  (Read 1484 times)

Offline mashit1

Im looking to try these out this week, who should i try first ?

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Not sure if these links will work ?

Offline mikeyboy1984

I've had Nicky and she's very good. Might try out jess as I like to have a,fresh bird ( well to me anyway ) every time I punt if possible

Offline mikeyboy1984

Links are good by the way. Having looked again at Nicky I might break my own rule and see her again, take some pictures for the wank bank while I'm there 😁

Offline Corus Boy

I've tried both and they are equally good.

So this week, next week sorted.

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I'm quite bias towards Jessica (big fan) :sarcastic:

Be quick though. Jessica is here until 18th January. And Nicky normally stays for 10 days, so she's due to leave end of this week.

Both good. Depends what you like. If you like big fake boobs with plenty DFK, go with Nicky. If you like cute petit blondes, go with Jessica.

If you can stretch it, try both before they leave. Enjoy whoever you pick :drinks:

HNDF girls VFM :drinks:

Offline mikeyboy1984

Aw ffs I don't get paid until the 21st. Just my fucking luck! May try miss welsh kandice if they aren't about. I've heard good things about her

Offline mashit1

Just left my first review, I opted to try Nicky first and all i can say is WOW , why cant all wags give that level of service . Oh and for only £60 for 30 mins   :wacko:

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How far from centre is HNDF???

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
That's it, I'm gonna head to try and see Nicky on Wednesday!!!

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
How far from centre is HNDF???

Where from the centre, and do you plan on driving or walking there? Driving 10-15 minutes. Walking 30-45 minutes.

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Probably a cab job then? Located near train station ish

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
 8- 10 mins in a taxi at most, penarth direction, Bay Area not far from asda's.

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So if I jumped into a cab and headed for Adsa is be close once I got there?

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
So if I jumped into a cab and headed for Adsa is be close once I got there?

You could get dropped off at the Bay Asda or the Bay Aldi. Both 5 minute walk from there.

That's it, I'm gonna head to try and see Nicky on Wednesday!!!

Stuff the cab. I'll pick you up on the way. Need my Jessica fix  :sarcastic:
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 07:19:07 pm by Asian Hunter »

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hahaha what time, I'm thinking about 6:30pm

Offline Corus Boy


You could get dropped off at the Bay Asda or the Bay Aldi. Both 5 minute walk from there.

Stuff the cab. I'll pick you up on the way. Need my Jessica fix  :sarcastic:


Take it to PM guys before someone thinks you're breaking the site rules;

- Social meets

None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organised on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meet ups.

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hahaha what time, I'm thinking about 6:30pm

I'm more of an early starter, get there first while she's fresh.

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Take it to PM guys before someone thinks you're breaking the site rules;

- Social meets

None will be sanctioned by the admin and not allowed to be organised on the forums. Use the PM facility instead to organize such meet ups.

Oops, sorry my bad. My comment was meant to be "tongue in cheek" joke. Was not intending to break house rules.

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Apologies, was totally joking lol

Offline Corus Boy


ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well anyway, I'm going to try and book Nicky and see what all the fuss is about!

Asian Hunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well anyway, I'm going to try and book Nicky and see what all the fuss is about!

While you at it, book me in for Jessica. I'll grab a few cans on the way. Pick you up. Have a small party there too. Oh and you paying for my session with Jessica, right? LOL!  :sarcastic:

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yeah, we'll share a beer outside while we wait lol

Offline HughJardon

Both good girls just flip a coin, Nickki is a tall one, and that Jess likes to lick round a japseye mind ooooh/ouch  :drinks: