Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hollys Sexy Massage Canary Wharf  (Read 3169 times)

2 review(s) for Hollys sexy massage (0 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

thomas9378

External Link/Members Only

Price: 120 GBP
Duration: 1 hour

Apartment: Clean was ok. Very close to DLR station.

Comms: Was bit silly, she did not give me accurate address but she was guiding me while talking to me via phone..dont understand the benefit

Look: Slim good, firm, toned body with big fake boobs like in the movies
She reminds me one Asian lady from Alan Siritzky erotic movies basically that was the reason I went for her...

Service: Very poor massage, and then penetration with condom and then when we still had 10min another massage basically it was not massage
but some sort of touching

Story: I was horny and could not sleep more then I texted this girl and agreed early punt. I was aware of bad review but because she is reminding me this softcore actress
I wanted to give a go. Plus I like this slim asian bodies. After bit of struggle I found the place. SHe opened door dressed in sexy underwear. Took money and guided me to bathroom.
I showered while she was standing next to me. When I asked her if she would like to join she replied that shower is small for 2. Was actually bath tube so plenty space but fair enough.
We went to room and classical scenario when i lie on bed and she is massaging (supposed to be body 2 body).

I was aware of her bad review which was pointing out that while she massage she was also answering the phone of other punters. That is why I cut the crap massage and started to
kiss her on her body, lick her etc. Before doing that I melted ice with bullshit talking how pretty clever she is etc...she was smiling and receiving my attention with pleasure..i assume
it was all fake...after few minutes i was thinking that with this poor service at least i give her a proper fuck...so she put condom and i was doing my favourite doggy...then on top of her then back doggy etc...i was quite horny but i felt really pleased with this small little punishment as she clearly was not expecting 30minutes of mutual coordinated motion...i came before end of the session, got 10min of massage took shower and left..

Conclusion: If you like slim asian girl with nice big boops go for it and you will have a decent fuck..dont waste time with b2b or massage..purely do fuck so basically 30min session should be enough...
she can be ok company but tell her no phone during the session and she will obey...if you look for different package lige girlfriend or naughty girl who is enjoying with you or at least putting some good acting avoid her..problem with some of these girls is that for them is flesh and money..factory for money and sex is like cleaning toilet..nothing more no passion no juice..
thanks for reading...

decentguy

Thank you or the review mate!

I have visited some Asian massage places in Canary wharf but they are all crap.

decentguy

It is not easy to find a good massage with services we seek, In case you are looking for a good massage and just HJ I visited a lady called Helen from Bulgaria the massage was very good  plus HJ and 69. below are details to find her.

Gumtree Ad ID: 1145623875

Offline KentAde

It is not easy to find a good massage with services we seek, In case you are looking for a good massage and just HJ I visited a lady called Helen from Bulgaria the massage was very good  plus HJ and 69. below are details to find her.

Gumtree Ad ID: 1145623875

Any chance of a review or link? (although can you search on Gumtree with ID's?)
Be interested to know where she is based please...cheers.

Offline lewishamguy

Any chance of a review or link? (although can you search on Gumtree with ID's?)
Be interested to know where she is based please...cheers.

If you put the AD id. on search bar it'll show something  :blush: -----

decentguy

I am not sure if I can put a review for her

1. She mentioned to me she don't want  too much publicity 
2. As its on gum tree I don't think she will the add will be there for long but when I visit her next I will ask her specifically if i can put a review  on UKP and will do so.

The best way to search on gumtree is to just put the id in the top search and it will take you direct to the ad. I don't know if putting gumtree link will work so I put the ID.

She is based near Surrey Quay but it is easily walk-able from Canada water tube/ overground which I did.

Not the slimiest or glamorous girl but has lovely boobs and skin IMO. Combination of nice massage like hers with B2b, HJ and 69 is rare to find.

I am sure UKP guys know I am not a pimp or a WG but would like to clarify above is just my experience with her I am not trying to promote or advertise in anyways.

BTW  - I came across a very decent massage girl who does no extras at all but best massage I ever had and strictly professional one let me know if anyone is looking for a good deep tissue in east London I will be happy to help.
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 03:15:59 pm by decentguy »

Offline Boredbloke

Thanks fot the info decentguy.  How much does helen charge for her massage and extras?

Offline KentAde

I am not sure if I can put a review for her

1. She mentioned to me she don't want  too much publicity 
2. As its on gum tree I don't think she will the add will be there for long but when I visit her next I will ask her specifically if i can put a review  on UKP and will do so.

The best way to search on gumtree is to just put the id in the top search and it will take you direct to the ad. I don't know if putting gumtree link will work so I put the ID.

She is based near Surrey Quay but it is easily walk-able from Canada water tube/ overground which I did.

Not the slimiest or glamorous girl but has lovely boobs and skin IMO. Combination of nice massage like hers with B2b, HJ and 69 is rare to find.

I am sure UKP guys know I am not a pimp or a WG but would like to clarify above is just my experience with her I am not trying to promote or advertise in anyways.

BTW  - I came across a very decent massage girl who does no extras at all but best massage I ever had and strictly professional one let me know if anyone is looking for a good deep tissue in east London I will be happy to help.

Thanks. Helen's number comes up on the below? Is this her? Or reckon it's a group of them?

decentguy

She is Not the girl I met.. Helen did say she use to work in Kensington in some massage shop but now gone independent.
« Last Edit: January 12, 2016, 01:20:23 pm by decentguy »