Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: penelope2014 Darwin/Blackburn  (Read 1296 times)

4 review(s) for Penpoppins (2 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Nakers1812

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This will be my first review but not the first visit, to this lovely lady.
Now i will be the first to admit that i ain't a Dom, but Penelope is a very good Sub who just wants to please.

i had a very shaky start to this punt, only the day before i had been let down by another WG, and with a strong urge to empty my sacks i contacted Penelope having seen on her profile that she was available. The appointment was set 1230 the following day, no need this time for a chat over the phone, something she insists on for your first visit.

so the day of the booking, all ready to jump in the car and set off and i get a txt. "very sorry but family have turned up. Can we make it later?" not another no show i thought txt back "how much later" luckily i was only an hour delay as she said she would be ok for 1:30. The smile quickly returned to my face.

I arrived at her flat usual quick call to check all is ok, and went to the door, no waiting around let straight in. Penelope stood there in a very short skirt, stockings and a very tight top, that showed off her ample breasts. Now at 5'5" Penelope isn't small but at 6'4" i towered over her, after closing the door, on her toes she hugged me and gave me a nice long kiss.

No need for a shower as i arrived freshly showered, Penelope got me a nice big glass of water after showing me to the bedroom, now i had asked for a few toys to be left out, which she had, i'm pleased to say. Got the paperwork sorted and had a very short chat as the kissing and lovely warming cuddles started. As you do my hand started to wonder, only to find that naughty Penelope was not wearing and pants, so how could i just lay there in mine!! I stripped and removed Penelope's top revealing her ample breasts and told her to get to work on my cock!! This is something she takes great pleasure in, her blow jobs are lovely deep and wet and always performed with great enthusiasm. After this i insisted she get onto her back, as i love giving just as much as receiving, what followed was a lot of knee trembling and hard breathing on both of us, as we performed a lot of oral both ways and in 69, and with the aid of toys. i must say that Penelope is happy with the help of a finger or two.
On with a cover I got Penelope on all fours and started to pound her deep from behind, something she absolutely loves. She loves to push back onto you hard and it feels great. Then onto a bit of mish with more kissing. Now i'm no spring chicken and by this time i'm almost out of energy Penelope striped off the condom and started again to blow me good and hard, but i wanted her to come again, laying her onto her back told her to make her self come, i love to watch women get themselves off, as Penelope started to climax i emptied my load all over her chest.
That was it job done and hour up, but Penelope didn't rush at all. we chatted for 10 minute as we got dressed and then she made me a cup of coffee and sat chatting for a further 10.
Penelope has a great appetite of sex, to please and loves attention on her as well.

in summery

venue - clean and tidy flat, in a terrace street

WG - Girl next door type, very clean with a very sub personality. great bj and enthusiastic at everything. clean shaven and very fresh.

verdict - will always have a place on my HL a very dependable and enjoyable time guaranteed. As Arnie says "I'll be back"

Offline cueball

That all sounds so familiar.

I've had many a good podge with this lass.

Nice start to ukp and welcome  :thumbsup:

Offline Nakers1812

was my second time in two months. just a dam good podge.