Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Leona v....anyway know as bid on my reverse booking  (Read 405 times)

bobsuraunty

As per above she has bid a really good deal for an overnight but cannot find any findings on here good or bad, maybe under a different name on err than as above aw name? On iPhone so no link sorry but any heads up appreciated.thank you.

cockneybstrd

External Link/Members Only

This one

Bid on a recent RB of mine which i instantly deleted

As despite a detailed RB which gave the type she still placed a bid despite meeting none of the requirements stated

bobsuraunty

Thanks don for adding link.
Cockneybastard...thanks for input. Email contact seems nice but been waiting all day for phone number to talk....none yet but benefit doubt may be busy. Hope someone seen her good or bad... I'm in Birmingham and she hid and says happy to travel 😳

cockneybstrd

Thanks don for adding link.
Cockneybastard...thanks for input. Email contact seems nice but been waiting all day for phone number to talk....none yet but benefit doubt may be busy. Hope someone seen her good or bad... I'm in Birmingham and she hid and says happy to travel 😳

if you look at her profile she states her town is London and her County is Birmingham and Region West Midlands

Ben4454

if you look at her profile she states her town is London and her County is Birmingham and Region West Midlands

A working girl who is omnipresent.

bobsuraunty

Ben.  You spotted my deliberate spelling error......