Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Threesome with Michelle Independent & Emily's Creme brulee - Shepherd's Bush  (Read 6238 times)

136 review(s) for Michelle Independent (134 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]
89 review(s) for Emily's Creme brulee (85 positive, 3 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline monstar

External Link/Members Only

Threesome with Michelle Independent & Emily's Creme brulee: My first ever threesome and the first time these girls are together!  :wacko:

I have seen Emily numerous times before and reviewed (https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=43378.0) but this was my first time meeting Michelle.

Comms
Excellent prompt comms with Michelle over AW email, she confirmed our meeting and asked for an AW booking request to be sent to her and Emily, both were confirmed before the meeting.

Michelle provided the hotel details a few days before the meeting so I could find my route on Google Maps.

I sent a text message to Michelle during my journey to London and received a thank you text back. I text Michelle to let her know I had arrived outside the hotel and received the room number shortly after.

A hotel near Shepherds Bush underground station, it was quiet in the reception area and has very easy access to lifts and rooms.

The room was nice and large with a comfortable big bed and adjustable air con temperature set at a level perfect for the duration. The shower had good temperature and pressure with shower gel supplied by the girls. A fresh clean towel was provided before I went to shower.

Appearance
Michelle: Profile photos are accurate, she is stunning and looks even better in person, taller than I expected but she did have very high heels on. Michelle is gorgeous and just my type, she has the softest perfect skin with silky hair, seductive eyes and perky boobs with lovely erect nipples. Michelle may have an innocent, angelic face but don't let that fool you, she can be very naughty!

Emily: See linked review.

I didn't make any outfit requests but the girls were wearing angel wings with lingerie sets, suspenders and heels (as seen on UKE!).  :angelgirl: :angelgirl:

Personality
Michelle: Michelle is super sweet and lovely, as this wasn't a one on one meeting I didn't have a proper chance to get to know her, however she seemed friendly, genuine and made good conversation. She was enthusiastic and affectionate in her personality and during sex, I would love to meet her in the near future for a GFE meeting.

Emily: See linked review.

Meeting
Two hours at £530 (total for both girls two hour rate).

Michelle opened the door and I was met by two beautiful angels (naughty and nice) - I was in a daze at how great they looked together and didn't know where to look first! After introductions, hello hugs and kisses, Michelle offered me a drink of water. Emily could tell I was still in a daze and showed me to the bathroom which allowed me to get my head together.

We started immediately after I returned from the shower, the girls came to stand either side of me and I took it in turns to DFK them. Michelle started playing with 'little monstar' through my boxers almost immediately! Emily asked if I would like the focus on me or should they play together? I decided to watch them for a start - they were straight in DFKing each other, tongues and all, touching each other all over. I couldn't resist for long and joined in for a three way kiss!

I moved to the bed, the girls kissed my body and played with 'little monstar' through my boxers, which Michelle couldn't wait to get off and Emily excitedly agreed - I certainly wasn't going to say no! ;)

My memory is hazy on the specific order of the meeting so here are the highlights:
Double blowjob with their lips trapping 'little monstar' in between, one licking/sucking my balls while the other sucked my cock and a blowjob from one girl (both have excellent technique) while kissing the other.
Girl on girl interaction - them DFKing each other over my body while I watched and my hands wandered all over their lovely bodies.
Michelle wanted to lick Emily's pussy, a fantastic sight to watch but I soon got involved kissing Emily and then got behind Michelle to lick her pussy - Emily told us she had an incredibly sexy view!
I struggled removing Michelle's bra as it was a three hook type (fitting for a threesome, I thought) but eventually revealed her perky boobs and already erect nipples.
Michelle and I sucked Emily's nipples - she remarked how lucky she was getting all the attention.
Michelle applied a condom and jumped on top (as per my request) as I kissed Emily. Michelle has excellent cowgirl skills, she made wonderful pleasure moans and her pussy was lovely and tight, after a while she leaned back to give us a better view. Emily quickly started rubbing Michelle's clit and just a moment before I could, she said how hot this looked - pop #1 followed and showed I agreed!

During the rest break, we had a quick chat as we lay together, a girl under each of my arms and they both ran their finger tips/nails over my body. I accepted a two girl massage which was nice and relaxing while we talked more.

Round two includes more of the above and these additional highlights:
Michelle giving me a blowjob while Emily licked her from behind - Emily was correct from earlier in the meeting, that is one incredibly sexy sight!
Emily applied a condom and jumped on top while I kissed Michelle and Emily swapped to reverse cowgirl after a while, allowing Michelle and I to enjoy the view of Emily's bum bouncing up and down.
Swapped to doggy and Emily licked Michelle's pussy.
Blowjob from one girl while the other sat on my face. I was able to see between their legs for another incredible sight - Emily/Michelle's pussy just above my face while the other was sucking 'little monstar'.
Kissing Michelle and rubbing her clit while Emily was sucking and deep throating 'little monstar'.
Pop #2 as Emily stroked 'little monstar' covered in her saliva while Michelle sucked my earlobe, kissed my neck, and let out pleasure moans into my ear.

There was time for a clean up and quick chat about our weekend and future plans before a shower. I returned to the bedroom where Michelle was walking around starkers and Emily was on her knees on the laptop, still in her sexy lingerie - hot!

Final kisses and cuddles and I was back to my reality after my brief time in heaven with two angels.

Positives
Two girls at once!
Emily AND Michelle!!  :blush:
Full and genuine girl on girl interaction
Threesome flowed naturally - they followed my lead and also took the lead
Beautiful girls - both 10/10 all over
Real chemistry between them
Both exceptional kissers
Sex while kissing another girl

Neutral
Attention divided between two girls (personal issue)
Hotel (personal preference of apartments over hotels)
No CIM or facial

Negatives
Expensive (due to being a threesome)

Summary
An excellent first threesome experience. I am glad to have done it and checked off my bucket list, especially with these two amazing girls - well worth it if just to see Michelle and Emily side by side dressed up in sexy lingerie and angel outfits.

I'm unlikely to repeat a threesome again very soon but definitely will do in the future, this is only due to my preference of giving full attention to one girl and the limited positions which work in a threesome.

Both girls are extremely well reviewed individually, there was great chemistry with full interaction between them and I felt the girls balanced attention to me and girl on girl interaction perfectly, so it is easy for me to recommend this duo.  :thumbsup:

Offline Bigus Dickus

All I can say is' "You lucky lucky bastard!"

:thumbsup:

Estoril

Thanks for the review mate, sounds epic.

Luckily I got myself a spot next month.  :dance:

Offline Jay72

I think I would last about 2 minutes with these two together. In fact a duo with them is a ridiculous idea - complete overload!!!
« Last Edit: January 10, 2016, 08:01:40 pm by Jay72 »

GolfNut

I think I would last about 2 minutes with these two together. In fact a duo with them is a ridiculous idea - complete overload!!!

Likewise. Dunno how he managed 2 hours  :crazy: :wacko:

imtheman

Good to know the shower had good pressure! The devil is in the detail, as they say  :)

Offline marble15

Thanks for the review!
So exited! can't wait for there next duo day, already booked  :)

punter6969

All I can say is' "You lucky lucky bastard!"

:thumbsup:

Yep, you fucking lucky bastard!!!   :thumbsup:

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Amazing!! Lucky, lucky fucker!!  :D :cool:

Yeboahsleftfoot

Monster, your excellent review has inspired me to request a booking in February in London, will report if I'm lucky enough to get in, thanks.

GBush

Quick clarification. I'm assuming you had to swap condoms between fucking each girl??

Some you do, some you don't

Offline Clipit

What a dream. I have seen Emily quite a bit over the past year, but this sounds so amazing!

Offline scarebear

Nice one Monstar,

Just what i was hoping for. Ive managed to get a booking with them next month as well.

Ive already seen Emily a year ago, so i know how horny she is and to be with a beauty like Michelle who i cannot believe i have not seen yet is really getting me excited.

There will be a report for sure!

Offline monstar

No argument from me, 'lucky lucky bastard' is exactly what I was thinking during the meeting!  :D

GBush - The meeting flowed so I only fucked Michelle to pop 1 then Emily until pop 2 so I can't provide an answer, sorry.

Those who have booked to see the girls - enjoy! You will have an amazing time with these two great girls. :thumbsup:

Hornydevil247

Hello Monstar

Great review. Glad to see you picked a great pair of girls for your first duo booking.  :thumbsup:

HD

Offline monstar

Nice one Monstar,

Just what i was hoping for. Ive managed to get a booking with them next month as well.

Ive already seen Emily a year ago, so i know how horny she is and to be with a beauty like Michelle who i cannot believe i have not seen yet is really getting me excited.

There will be a report for sure!

Nice - Have fun!  :drinks:

You are in the same situation that I was then, having seen Emily before and unbelievably not seen Michelle - excitement of a threesome and meeting a new girl at the same time  :yahoo:

Looking forward to your review.

brolin_76

Quick clarification. I'm assuming you had to swap condoms between fucking each girl??

Some you do, some you don't

for health and safety it is their responsibility to change condom.  :cool: :cool:

GBush

Not true.  If they are regular partners and work together frequently. If they are completely aware of each others health situation then this is not necessary.  This is why I asked the question.  The only duos I ever book are where no condom swapping is necessary.  If it is necessary then I'd rather just see each girl for an hour or two separately.  In a duo I want to be able to move from girl to girl.

The great thing about punting is that we pay and make the choices, we are the customer.

The OP got what he wanted from the duo, so respect.

brolin_76

Not true.  If they are regular partners and work together frequently. If they are completely aware of each others health situation then this is not necessary.  This is why I asked the question.  The only duos I ever book are where no condom swapping is necessary.  If it is necessary then I'd rather just see each girl for an hour or two separately.  In a duo I want to be able to move from girl to girl.

The great thing about punting is that we pay and make the choices, we are the customer.

it may be if two girls are close friends and they work from same flat and know about their health status. but in case of Michelle and Emily I dont think they will use same condoms for duo. I understand it may be annoying for us guys to change condoms everytime to switch girls. you could go soft. :lol: :cool: :cool:

JuliusSeizure

it may be if two girls are close friends and they work from same flat and know about their health status. but in case of Michelle and Emily I dont think they will use same condoms for duo. I understand it may be annoying for us guys to change condoms everytime to switch girls. you could go soft. :lol: :cool: :cool:

Was due to seem them both first thing but thanks to trains being cancelled I couldn't get into London and was fucking screwing I missed out. Anyway before this Michelle or Emily hadn't met before but from the sounds of it they were both very comfortable with each other (Saw Emily very recently and we spoke about it) but only Monster can confirm whether they switched over each time or not.

Online herbie007

Nice review monstar.

Glad you had a good time  :drinks:

zingfu

Nice one dude great threesome two hot gals. I am jealousy now. :P

zingfu

Hi dude ya I agree its annoying I done threesome and girls change condom so I need more oral after changing condoms  ;)

Offline dizietsmae

Damn I need to save up my punting funds and have me this awesome threesome  :drinks:

Offline smiths

Unless 2 WGs are real partners in life they cant possibly know as fact what the other one has been getting up to and with whom, and even if they are partners one or both could be cheating of course so I wouldn't rely on WGs saying they knew each other was clean so swapping condoms wasn't necessary. In fact I once walked from a FFM punt when the WGs weren't planning to swap condoms, it tells me they don't care enough about their health to suit me.

Offline Elsewhere

it may be if two girls are cl
ose friends and they work from same flat and know about their health status. but in case of Michelle and Emily I dont think they will use same condoms for duo. I understand it may be annoying for us guys to change condoms everytime to switch girls. you could go soft. :lol: :cool: :cool:
  Doesnt that defeat the whole point of condoms in the first place?( transferring internal bodily fluids from one person to another).  Whether they are both women doesnt change that fact.

GBush

Unless 2 WGs are real partners in life they cant possibly know as fact what the other one has been getting up to and with whom, and even if they are partners one or both could be cheating of course so I wouldn't rely on WGs saying they knew each other was clean so swapping condoms wasn't necessary. In fact I once walked from a FFM punt when the WGs weren't planning to swap condoms, it tells me they don't care enough about their health to suit me.

MFF with condom swapping doesn't interest me. You expect them to eat each others pussies and swap spit???  Do you go down on them???

Offline dizietsmae

MFF with condom swapping doesn't interest me. You expect them to eat each others pussies and swap spit???  Do you go down on them???

Damn straight, I don't want to have to tart about changing condoms and why should I give a fuck if they are sharing pussy juice, I still have a condom on!! 

And yes have we established if Michelle and Emily share condomy cock??

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Damn straight, I don't want to have to tart about changing condoms and why should I give a fuck if they are sharing pussy juice, I still have a condom on!! 

And yes have we established if Michelle and Emily share condomy cock??
Which to me means you don't care about girls safety and wouldn't mind seeing a girl if she did bareback  as girl on girl is no different.

GBush

Which to me means you don't care about girls safety and wouldn't mind seeing a girl if she did bareback  as girl on girl is no different.

My point exactly - girl on girl is no different and how many thousands of WGs offer that service!!!

Why would I book a MFF without girl on girl action

« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:45:10 pm by GBush »

Offline Michelle Independent

• Service Provider
Your post up states otherwise.

GBush

Your post up states otherwise.

Not mine. I don't think so

Anyway. I wouldn't book a MFF without girl on girl action and with the need for condom swapping.

As I said I'd rather see each WG separately.
« Last Edit: January 27, 2016, 01:49:11 pm by GBush »

Offline Placebo88

Adequate safe sex practice is a priority above all else.Changing condoms may be inconvenient but it is not optional , the alternative is the equivalent of the girls barebacking one another.Reading that it had happened in a review would put me off seeing either of the girls.

From Michelle's post it is clear that she has no desire to engage in condom sharing , understands safe sex and takes it very seriously.

GBush

Adequate safe sex practice is a priority above all else.Changing condoms may be inconvenient but it is not optional , the alternative is the equivalent of the girls barebacking one another.Reading that it had happened in a review would put me off seeing either of the girls.

From Michelle's post it is clear that she has no desire to engage in condom sharing , understands safe sex and takes it very seriously.

Do you eat pussy???

Offline Steely Dan

GBush, you are entitled to punt with whatever constraints you like.  But I am not sure that the oval office makes you medically trained. 

While many practices have some risk (like OWO), others medically trained have said that not swapping condoms has greater risk than eating 2 pussies in a row. But anyway, you decide who you punt with, the girls can decide what feels safe to them.

(And yes being in a band does not make me a medic either)

Offline Placebo88

Do you eat pussy???

Yes , but I've only taken part in 1-on-1 bookings to date.I see what you're meaning , RO on one girl and then straight over to the other one ; gotta admit I am unsure of the risk levels with this activity , but guess significantly less than vaginal penetration.Thinking on these lines , cross contaminating vaginal fingering will be as big as risk as not changing condoms.

The problem is that the 2 girls cannot know for certain that they are both disease free as some infections can take a few months to show up in a GUM clinic test.I guess the 2 girls have to come up with a strategy , plan for the booking , that they feel minimizes risks to a sufficient level.100% risk free is not likely to be achievable.

GBush

GBush, you are entitled to punt with whatever constraints you like.  But I am not sure that the oval office makes you medically trained. 

While many practices have some risk (like OWO), others medically trained have said that not swapping condoms has greater risk than eating 2 pussies in a row. But anyway, you decide who you punt with, the girls can decide what feels safe to them.

(And yes being in a band does not make me a medic either)

Offline smiths

And that's up to you, but it doesn't change the fact WGs cant know what each other gets up to when not together and with whom so not changing condoms relies on them trusting each others word which I view as not smart.

Offline Placebo88

The lesbian link is more helpful in this case;

It states that when sharing sex toys a new condom should be put on between use on the different partners.

JuliusSeizure

It's odd, I've read loads of threesome threads on this site and this is the first time I've seen the subject of the two girls switching condoms.

Is this a regular thing with other duo's?

zingfu

It's odd, I've read loads of threesome threads on this site and this is the first time I've seen the subject of the two girls switching condoms.

Is this a regular thing with other duo's?

Hi dude i had duo booking with classy chloe and naughty megan they changed condom.  :)

zingfu

Do you eat pussy???

Hi dude i like eating pussy but first I check smell then I eat  bad smell no eating.   :P