Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Tamara Maxes Angels  (Read 1830 times)

Offline Makka124

Tamara
1 hour £200
Location close to Earl's Court

External Link/Members Only

Communication
Agency comms, booked received text with address

The girl
Exactly like the picture, wearing a red dress, massive tits, lovely arse with a northern accent

Services
Does everything listed, absolutely filthy

The meet
Booked for a late evening, nearest tube station Earl's Court, about 5-10 walking distance from the station, wow when she opened the door, normally majority of girls look a little different but she exactly resembled her photos, offered shower and then sorted the paper.
Round 1
Oral, rimming, anal, straight sex and her swallowing
Round 2
Same again

Conclusion
Nit picking negative you need to be let in by a porter, it's flats not a hotel
Whole experience is positive

Offline hermanh

Northern accent? She's Polish

Offline Bartolomeo

Northern accent? She's Polish

yes, but she lived a very long time in a northern city. It's kinda mixed, lot of words she says will come out in a northern accent and others wont
Apparently I was one of very few who guessed the correct accent straight off

Offline Makka124

Yes I know she's polish, but she used to work in Sandys in Manchester

sportbillie

Do you remember what name she went by at Sandys, I'm in London next week and had Tamara on my list of possibles.

I found the link to what looks like her aw profile earlier today but it has her down as a size 14 with some true to life pics alongside the polished ones (not polish ones)!

charlie sheen

Do you remember what name she went by at Sandys, I'm in London next week and had Tamara on my list of possibles.

I found the link to what looks like her aw profile earlier today but it has her down as a size 14 with some true to life pics alongside the polished ones (not polish ones)!

I don't think that's her a/w profile. She has some selfie pics in the private area of Max's Angels site and would probably agree with the listing stating she is a dress size 8, possibly 10 but no more.   

Offline Makka124

I can't remember what name she gave when she was at sandys in Manchester. She's doesn't have any adultwork profile and she is about a 8-10

Yeboahsleftfoot

How old do you reckon she is Makka, I think I spotted her in civvies near her block once and she looked a bit grim and 30+?

Offline Makka124

Yea about 30 is right, she uses make up proper slutty bimbo

Yeboahsleftfoot