Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lilly_Goodhead  (Read 1994 times)

JJ1979

Anyone seen this girl before? External Link/Members Only  she looks seriously hot! She has had a couple of previous profiles but a search on here show no feedback/reviews of her. Very tempted but would be good to get a bit of feedback from anyone who may have seen her first.

HappyCappy

I'd wait until she's got some reviews. She looks cute but at 18 she might be shite.

It's a brand new Profile so she might not brand new. She mentions she's had two profiles closed down because the pictures weren't her!

A lot on that profile makes me think she'll be very delicate and not to for doing much.

Why hide her verification picture? Her face is all over her profile unless it's not a true representation of what she looks like.

Roger De Her

Aye, her one feedback score is a DirectCam booking, and her price is outrageous! 

These girls seem to keep on coming ..English Mia looks like another (she wants £110 h/h) altho at least she has some reasonable feedback .... Then there's " from Russia wit love"  - thing is, some of our good ole standards, here regularly, rain hail or shine do a great service for the standard rates ....sometimes I feel guilty dipping my toe in the waters of the exotic expensive tourer, oh and pissed off at paying over the odds when their service turns out to be no better than I get from my regular star(s)

ROJ

Hornyguy_81

Price aside she's a stunner, has anyone seen her? I've got a booking with her tomorrow in Edinburgh.

Offline Allnewman

Price aside she's a stunner, has anyone seen her? I've got a booking with her tomorrow in Edinburgh.

Did you see her

Hornyguy_81

No because the bridge ended up getting shut with the weather. Wasn't meant to be.... I spoke to her last week on webcam and she claimed never to have been in Scotland before which I found strange. Def same girl because I'd cammed with her prior to the last booking. Def worth a visit if she ever comes back :thumbsup:

Offline mr small

Am I looking at it wrong or do her teeth look horrendous (junky style ) in her third gallery picture  :vomit:

ickydicky

Hornyguy_81

Am I looking at it wrong or do her teeth look horrendous (junky style ) in her third gallery picture  :vomit:

I've seen her on cam a few times and not noticed any issues with her teeth... My biggest concern would be the pork pies

Offline DoctorSalchicha

the picture of her standing in the balcony reminds me Silvia Saint in one of her movies, I would consider booking her just for that fact lol

Hornyguy_81

She's fucking stunning mate would love to ride the fuck out of her  :wackogirl: