Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Massage services near Cambridge  (Read 11012 times)

Offline maquis

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a girl with good massage services in Cambridge?
I've found this, but there are no reviews and not too many details to be found: External Link/Members Only

Ideally I'm looking for a place which does massage first and hand/oral relief second, but any working girl with a decent massage ability will do.
I've been searching for some time, but I could really do with some help on this one.

Thanks!

3002steve

any preference for age /size /looks etc

Offline maquis

I don't have a strong preference on age or looks. Ideally no hugely overweight women though.

Offline davidac

Google Sue from Royston, I saw her yesterday for first time and was great. Just HR though, no oral. In her early 60s I'd say.

Offline maquis

I didn't realize girls would still be doing this at 60... Sorry I should have said.
Could you describe what it was like? there's not too much info to be found online.

A b2b massage would be ideal.

Offline maquis

If there's not too much to be found in Cambridge itself I'd be willing to travel on the train (no car at the moment).

Royston and Ely are close on the line.

Offline davidac

She's quite professional in how she advertises so it's only a full body massage with HR and light touching, nothing else.  Perhaps try External Link/Members Only - younger girls and I gather do B2B for extra £10.  I plan to try myself in the next couple of months.

Offline maquis

Thanks for the info, davidac.

I wasn't totally sure if naturist massage was that kind of place, on the faq they give advice on what to do if an erection pops up. Where did you read that they did b2b, that would probably seal the deal for me.

I couldn't find any pictures or other reviews of Sue online, so might have to give her a miss, than again reviews of naturist massage are hard to find too!

This was so much easier in Thailand, you couldn't walk down the street without being offered a nice massage!

Offline maquis

I also found this place: Www.clarklandsnaturistspa.com

Does anyone know what this is likely to be like?

Offline davidac

Thanks for the info, davidac.

I wasn't totally sure if naturist massage was that kind of place, on the faq they give advice on what to do if an erection pops up. Where did you read that they did b2b, that would probably seal the deal for me.

I couldn't find any pictures or other reviews of Sue online, so might have to give her a miss, than again reviews of naturist massage are hard to find too!

Just Google it, I found it that way. Sue is good at what she does (massage, HR & gentle fondle) & is more reasonable than most at £60 for an hour if you're not fussed about age.

Offline Sidewinder

If you dont mind venturing a little further North to Peterborough try

External Link/Members Only

Massage is excellent if that's all you're after

Stevie B

I am over in West Suffolk, don't suppose anyone has got any good suggestions for massage and hand relief this way?

Tried to Google Sue at Royston (Not that far away for me) that davidac talked about but all the Sue links I found looked legit and stated 'Not a sexual service'..

S

Offline Jamie62

She does a great naturist massage and includes HR at the end for £60.

Offline Big Bad R

I am over in West Suffolk, don't suppose anyone has got any good suggestions for massage and hand relief this way?

Tried to Google Sue at Royston (Not that far away for me) that davidac talked about but all the Sue links I found looked legit and stated 'Not a sexual service'..

S

Yeah but they all say that  !!

Offline Big Bad R

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend a girl with good massage services in Cambridge?
I've found this, but there are no reviews and not too many details to be found: External Link/Members Only

Ideally I'm looking for a place which does massage first and hand/oral relief second, but any working girl with a decent massage ability will do.
I've been searching for some time, but I could really do with some help on this one.

Thanks!

There is the place in Mill Road, see my last review. I gave it a negative but think YMMV dependant on the girl you see as others reviews have been positive.