Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia - Diamonds of Newcastle  (Read 1056 times)

Offline The Outsider

External Link/Members Only

I had my first visit to see Antonia this week.  This was a half hour incall at what Diamonds call Gateshead Quayside – a modern apartment complex not far from the high level bridge.  The parking isn’t great but you can usually find a single yellow line to leave your car on in the evening.  The price was £60, which sadly seems to be the norm these days. 

Antonia is well reviewed on here, so I probably won’t add much to the collective knowledge, but here goes anyway. 

Following the usual communications with Diamonds, I made my way up to the flat.  Antonia answered the door in high heels and a slinky black dress.  I knew she was tall, but wow, she’s really tall especially compared to a bloke of slightly less than average height such as me!  Her body is flawless and toned and from memory she has one discreet tattoo for those that are bothered. 

We started off standing up kissing and gradually undressed each other.  The height difference stopped being a problem when she knelt down to perform some really good OWO.  Actually, I was already suitable distracted by her great kissing even before that.  We moved onto the bed and had sex in two or three positions.  She’s clearly really fit and was particularly vigorous when on top. 

She’s also good to talk to and her English is better than many locals. Proof, were it needed, that there are some great EE girls out there. 

So, in summary, yes she’s still as good as you’d already heard. 

MrR

Glad you enjoyed yourself. She is indeed one of the best in the north east. :)

Offline Knight Templar

haven't seen her for a few months now, I think I may need to reaquint myself with this lady
 :thumbsup:

Offline PlasticGeordie

haven't seen her for a few months now, I think I may need to reaquint myself with this lady
 :thumbsup:

+1  A memorable girl. Diamonds best in a long time.