Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily Jane - Norfolk  (Read 2211 times)

15 review(s) for Emily_Jane (15 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lowie1973

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Emily Jane is a well known girl to many on this board - and has been previously reviewed, but since she has just returned from a break and i have not personally reviewed her before - i thought an updated review was justified.

I had an hour outcall with EJ to a Norwich Hotel this week.

All comms in the run up to the booking were excellent and friendly and polite.

Emily is a petite and very sweet 22 year old girl. She is quite short and very slender. Boobs are definitely an A cup and her waist is so little you can easily put your arm right around her. She has long dark hair and a very pretty face. All the pictures on her profile are accurate. Whether you like her will depend on your own tastes, but if you like a thin younger looking girl then Emily would definitely fit the bill.

I have met Emily a few times before, but as i said she has been not working for a few months so this was a first booking for quite some time.
Seeing her again was like meeting back up with a old friend. Emily does a very good job of putting you at your ease and is very easy to talk to. She is intelligent and witty, smart - but equally importantly she is very filthy.

Our booking started off with some extended DFK on the bed before i moved to a session of oral on her. I used my tongue, my fingers, her dildo and her vibrator to slowly bring her off. Then we moved into some spanking role play and Emily lay across my knees and i gave her pert bottom several hard slaps. While she was there i took the time to warm up her arse with a buttplug, ready for what was to follow.
Emily was happy to let me use some bondage tape to tie her arms and legs up, and with this accomplished, i proceeded to face fuck her for a few minutes. Emily can deep throat very well and took my whole length. She gagged and her eyes watered, but considering i was pretty rough with her, she did very well.
Off with the bondage tape and it was time to fuck her arse. This was extremely tight and i had to be gentle with her - but it felt great.
By this time my energy was flagging so i dropped back on the bed and Emily spent the last few minutes of the booking sucking me off until i exploded into her mouth. We snowballed my cum between us and both had a swallow !

When you first meet Emily you think she might be a bit innocent and certainly if you want a straight GFE booking i am sure she can do that very well. But in reality EJ has a really filthy side which is enormous fun to explore.

A one hour outcall with Emily costs £200. She is one of the premium girls in the Norwich area and you do have to pay a little more for her time and she is not as available as some girls - in my experience though its totally worth taking the time to make a booking and pay a little extra for a top notch service.

Offline Miket77

Great review. I'm seeing her in a couple of weeks can't wait. Seen her b4 and agree she is worth every penny

vt

Nice review...would love to meet her.

Did she say anything about any upcoming incall availability??  :unknown:

Offline Miket77

Said she's going to do some but no dates yet also going to tour as well. See her pal she is well worth it