Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London light dom suggestion?  (Read 1457 times)

Offline cus5EwUz

Hi guys,

Apologies in advance if things like these are to be searched, but I couldn't figure out good keywords for this.

I've done a few punts, and I'm willing to try a bit of domination (by the girl). Problem is - almost everyone on AW puts "Domination(giving)" on their "enjoys", but then says - yeah, I know, but I don't ~really~ do it. It was never the main purpose of a punt, so I never got pissed off enough to do anything about it, but enough is enough, right?

So I'm looking for a girl who does actually do it. But since it's the first such time - I don't want to jump head first into this, so would need someone who can switch to "normal" GFE if things don't turn out too well. Or maybe start with it.

Other considerations - I'm based in central London, so that area is preferable, although reasonable travel (below 45mins) is OK. I'm also fairly young myself, so wouldn't want to see anyone over 35, and would think twice about over-30s. Prefer slim or normal build, no black girls, face and voice most important to me.

Any suggestions?
Thanks!

Offline Silver Birch

A bit expensive but I have seen her several times and would recommend.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Offline cus5EwUz

Oh yeah, forgot to include price range, I'm perfectly fine with 130-170 per hour. Up to 200 if it's really worth it. So that one would do great! :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

Oh yeah, forgot to include price range, I'm perfectly fine with 130-170 per hour. Up to 200 if it's really worth it. So that one would do great! :)

This establishment offers everything that you want, a real dungeon plus personal services, the ladies are not young but they are all fit, it has been around for over 15 years so they must be doing something right, light dom is not a problem ----- just tell the lady what you want from the session.

External Link/Members Only

Offline NIK

This establishment offers everything that you want, a real dungeon plus personal services, the ladies are not young but they are all fit, it has been around for over 15 years so they must be doing something right, light dom is not a problem ----- just tell the lady what you want from the session.

Yes, I was going to suggest this.

Some are a bit younger too now Jim.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Yes, I was going to suggest this.

Some are a bit younger too now Jim.

I only know one of the current ladies ------------ Dani, she has been around for quite a few years.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

A bit expensive but I have seen her several times and would recommend.

I have seen her, very attractive -------------- although I doubt she is 26.    :hi:

Offline 385North

@LondonLucyXXX (previously HornyLucy) provides a good balance between GFE and Domme - see my reviews of her for more info. She's £200 an hour though so maybe at the top end of your budget.

alansheareralan1995

I would recommend London retreat. Have a variety of girls on a schedule, and occasionally 2 girls if there is a newbie being trained.

Redhaired cutie from the earlier post is also good (but saw her about 6 years ago)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I would recommend London retreat. Have a variety of girls on a schedule, and occasionally 2 girls if there is a newbie being trained.

With two girls you pay a 50% surcharge.

30 minutes would be £150.      :hi: :hi: :hi:

Offline NIK

I only know one of the current ladies ------------ Dani, she has been around for quite a few years.     :hi:

Just looked at their latest list and a couple I've seen in recent years have now gone, but of the ones still there I've seen Lauren and Alex. Lauren is relatively young and I would recommend her. One of our members has seen her recently and was very impressed. He told me he was going to do a review, but it doesn't seem to have appeared.
Would recommend Alex too come to that, although she is a bit older and as I saw her in a two girl I don't remember her as well as Lauren.
However if dom is your thing, whether light or heavy or even just a bit of tie and tease, you can't usually go wrong at the LR.

Couple of provisos though. You MUST book early on the day and confirm your appointment an hour beforehand and when you get there tell them exactly what you want.
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 02:07:06 pm by NIK »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Just looked at their latest list and a couple I've seen in recent years have now gone, but of the ones still there I've seen Lauren and Alex. Lauren is relatively young and I would recommend her. One of our members has seen her recently and was very impressed. He told me he was going to do a review, but it doesn't seem to have appeared.
Would recommend Alex too come to that, although she is a bit older and as I saw her in a two girl I don't remember her as well as Lauren.
However if dom is your thing, whether light or heavy or even just a bit of tie and tease, you can't usually go wrong at the LR.

Couple of provisos though. You MUST book early on the day and confirm your appointment an hour beforehand and when you get there tell them exactly what you want.

Yes, they don't accept advance bookings for the next day which can be a problem, you must book as early in the day as possible.     :hi:

alansheareralan1995

This girl also does domination and looks pretty

Alexis reign 2765840 on adult work was half decent. The first session was amazong . she dominated me and ended it with a lap dance.

But the second trip wasn't so enjoyable. Maybe it was a bad day.

Offline NIK

Alexis reign 2765840 on adult work was half decent. The first session was amazong . she dominated me and ended it with a lap dance.

Can you give a link?

Offline 385North

Can you give a link?

Greenwich/Blackheath location so not really central London if that's a deal breaker.

yumyum3

He told me he was going to do a review, but it doesn't seem to have appeared.
Review now up, Nik  :)

Offline Lightoller

It's rather an obvious and predictable choice but I would have thought Ellie Rose would have been ideal for you.

She's very sweet and would not dream of taking you too far or hurting you- she would certainly respect your limits. She's really coming along as a dominant over the year and a half that I have been seeing her.

Offline Silver Birch

Not sure if I am going blind, but couldn't see prices on the website. Do they vary depending on the girl or service?

yumyum3

Not sure if I am going blind, but couldn't see prices on the website. Do they vary depending on the girl or service?
£100 half hour £200 per hour any lady and service as far as I know but I've only been the once

Offline Londonpunter30

She's on my hot list but I asked her for Dom / gfe mix and she wouldn't do it.  One or the other which is a shame.

I'd go for red haired cutie very sexy and really listens to what you ask for and delivers, plus she'll snog your face off.

I need to put up a review of her this week

Offline cus5EwUz

LR is intriguing, but I've never been to an agency/group establishment, and would rather pop one cherry at a time :) Although Lauren looks extremely hot...

Of the other suggestions, Redhaired Cutie seems like the best choice, both from the photos, profile and your descriptions. I'm actually quite surprised that, given all that, the top review is a short neutral one (and I had to scroll 20 search results to get to the next one). A shame she's away until end of January, I really hoped to get this done sooner, but I guess this is not a time to compromise.

I've messages AlexisReign just in case she decides to change her mind, but not really hoping there.

Thanks for all the suggestions!

Offline Silver Birch

I have seen her, very attractive -------------- although I doubt she is 26.    :hi:

On AW since 2007, maybe she started young. I would definitely put her under 30, and nearer to 26 than 30. Great body & lovely tits too  :wackogirl:

I think it's time for a revisit just to check her age, the dungeon can be quite dark  :P