Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Siberian-Fox Ilkley nr Leeds.  (Read 2567 times)

6 review(s) for Natasha-nikita (5 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Birdyman69

Monday 4th January. Extra day off work so thought would find some action.
This lady has been on my hot list for a while good selection of photos on profile, so made the call.
Yes available and off on my way to Ilkley. Parking fine in local supermarket car park just over the road. 2 hours free no problem ! Met at door by lady first impressions good. Dressed in sexy bra stockings and suspenders with knee high red boots oh yes and no knickers. Followed up the stairs to the flat. Good conversation her english is pretty good and would say she is more attractive in person than some of pictures suggest. Bit of fk and interplay as we got to know each other a bit better !! Undressed and now ready for action. The room had a massage table and a dance pole and looked quite homely, with a bedroom nicely furnished adjoining. Had requested a massage first which was delivered well although quite hard ( being a softy prefer more gentle) with scented oil and covered all parts back and front. Then into bedroom for main course. Went down on her for some oral, nice clean and tasty shaven pussy which I think she enjoyed, but no sign of her cumming  so up for more fk and then reverse into 69 for some nice owo. After a while, on with cover and into some nice and slow sex first cowgirl and then on to finish in mish.
Job done well satisfied. Into shower to clean up and then final chat before departing.
Overall good punt, she is very friendly and delivers well. Was shown some photos recently taken of her, all I can say is amazing ! Would I recommend ? Would I visit again ? A big yes to both !

External Link/Members Only

[Link fixed by admin]

yorkshire123

Putting the AW link in the title is next to useless.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I will ask admin to add it within your review for you.

Offline Birdyman69

Thanks appreciate that, my first post so was not sure how it worked !

yorkshire123

Thanks appreciate that, my first post so was not sure how it worked !

No problem  :hi:

Offline cueball

I've pondered podging this lass for a while, she's in my vodka list, maybe not the best looking lass in the world but I've got it on good authority that's she's a bloody good punt.

Cheers for the review and I don't doubt it's authenticity  :hi: