Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Recomendations for OWO / CIM near Euston?  (Read 1277 times)

Integral

Alright fellas, newbie poster asking for advice on what will be my 3rd ever punt!

I've been searching (mainly on AW) for a girl who provides good OWO and CIM within 10 min walk of Euston station. With the help of the great reveiws on UKP I've whittled my initial shortlist down to: -

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

and

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I'm looking for a plan B to have in my back pocket, but I don't know this part of London at all, and just searching google comes up with lots of obviously photoshoped rubbish.

Can anyone with better local knowlege help me out with some recomendations (incall and asian/middle eastern appearance would be preferred but not as important as good OWO & CIM and walking distance from station), and/or any comments on harriet or sophie that are more current than their reviews?

Cheers!

Integral

Cheers aprower, she seems right up my street (don't know how I managed to miss her in my aw searches,  I need to figure out how to use it properly).
Emailed her immidiatly! :D
she seems really busy though so will continue looking for a "plan b-and-a-half"!

fredpunter

I was early for my meeting with Ameera near Euston earlier this week so found a pub and thought I'd waste a few minutes looking at what else was available nearby on my phone. Found a profile of a lass that looked to be just my cup of tea and was looking at it for a full 10 seconds before I realised it was in fact the lass I was just about to go and shag! One day I may get used to her new profile name  :dash:     

Integral

Why is it that some WG's seem to have more than one profile? Is it to avoid negatives or to vary prices or something?

fredpunter

For some reason AW cancelled her previous profile so she had to set up a new one a few months ago. She's not dodgy (though some others may be).

her previous profile (so reviews get linked)  External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: January 09, 2016, 01:59:07 am by fredpunter »

Integral

Thanks NoHo, although the picture in the link seems a bit "2 dimensional" for my liking! :P

The website seems to me to have a mix of WG ang genuine massage (I. E. Theraputic) listings - i' don't think I'd be brave enough to call any of the numbers out of potential embarrassment!
« Last Edit: January 11, 2016, 05:02:10 am by Integral »