Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mandy - Leicester  (Read 4007 times)

104 review(s) for MandyFoxxx (91 positive, 10 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Mutinyonthecounty

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+ - Get QR Code

I feel like a run over cat.

My life is taking on a Kafkaesque quality - I’m in Cluj, the capital of Transylvania, and I’ve been doing some work, and I’ve been on the bladderation  trail for the past 3 days and nights and that combined with the sleep deprivation is playing tricks on my mind. I’m staying in the same guest house in Cluj which I’ve stayed in previously and this guest house I am convinced is run by a family with vampiric tendencies. They continually move about at night, and I have taken to locking my bedroom door each night. On a previous visit out here, I was convinced that I could hear the younger daughter vampire scratching at my door and making gurgling sounds. In the breakfast room, they have many crosses on the walls and play semi-religious music each morning. The older mother vampire looks at me with a combination of utter disdain and curiosity. The younger daughter vampire works behind the reception and during my last visit I caught her salivating and dribbling whilst looking at my neck.

And I’m sat in the Sugar Club in the centre of Cluj, a low rent pole dancing operation. They claim to only employ gypsy vampires in this club and I have 2 of them sat infront of me right now – a younger one and an old hag – but they both have awesome bodies and they look at me like they would like to fillet me and drain me. The younger one tells me that she loves English men and I tell her I’m not English I’m Irish/American and show her my John Kennedy for president t-shirt and she giggles in a weird way. The older one is grinding her ass on my cock and wiping her pussy and ass all over my jeans and I’m thinking that this is going to leave a nice smell for me in the morning. The younger vampire is dribbling spit into my mouth and licking my neck and ear and the combination of the 2 activities is making me want to get my cock out and wank myself with some enthusiasm…..but I cannot wait to get out of there and get my flight back to Luton. I am truly fucked up in the head.

I am exchanging messages with Mandy as I get back into Luton and I am still thinking about the darkness of Cluj and the vampire family and guesthouse when I get into my car, and I’ve arranged to erase this from my mind with a session of filth with Mandy in Leicester later that evening. I have agreed to get over to her apartment at 9pm and after having a couple of meetings back down in London I am on my way up to Leicester to see Mandy.

Mandy’s apartment is set on a dark street and even though there is some street lighting it still reminds me of the kind of place where dark things might happen. Mandy’s place is a relatively new apartment complex set back off the street. She rings me and instructs me to walk down the side of the apartment building right to the very end – there is no lighting whatsoever and it gets darker as I approach the end, but just as I reach the corner Mandy steps out infront of me and fuck me I nearly die of a heart attack but she grabs my head and immediately sticks her tongue into my mouth and we are stood outside right infront of one of the neighbouring apartments and I am reaching down to grab her arse and she feels cold to the touch and I wonder immediately whether she is part of the Cluj family who run the guest house.

Mandy leads me into the apartment and I get a good look at her, and fuck me, guess what – she is a fucking stunner. She has creamy white complexion and skin which reminds me even more of the vampire receptionist at the guest house and for a moment I am thinking about the next time I’m in Cluj, I will drag her from behind the reception, get her on her knees, with her mouth wide open and unload the contents of my balls over her face – and I’m smiling to myself at that perverted thought. But then I’m back in the room with Mandy and she is immediately on the bed with her legs wide open rubbing her pussy and inviting me to taste her pussy and asshole and I can’t wait to get my kit off and get stuck in and I straight away start eating her ass and she positions it for me to get maximum entry with my tongue and it is opening up nicely and it tastes nice and it smells nice and I am going from ass to pussy to mouth and she tells me that she wants to taste her own ass so she sucks on my tongue and really loves it and I have a finger right inside her ass and then this is going into her mouth as well and this is a great start to the session.

And then Mandy asks me whether I have poppers and my phone and I have and she starts me on the poppers and these are extra strong ones I picked up from a soho sex shop earlier that afternoon and fucking hell I get a massive hit on the first few sniffs and I am fucking out of it almost immediately and Mandy is on my cock and she is biting it and pulling my balls and telling me what a totally fucked up cunt I am and how she loves to fuck other women’s husbands and this is the type of talk I love and she is taking all of my cock down and gagging to the point where she is about to vomit and then she is up over my face dribbling huge strings of saliva into my mouth and telling me to clean her mouth out. And she goes through this process 3-4 times, each time bringing up more and more saliva which gets thicker and more acidy – and I am loving this and inbetween time she is instructing me to take poppers and then she takes 3-4 big sniffs from the bottle and she looks fucked up after the fourth go and starts to look blue. This is fucking good I am thinking to myself.

And then Mandy sits on my face and pulls her ass wide open for me to really get my tongue in there and explore around and I am too far gone to do anything at this stage other than lap away at her ass and pussy like some depraved deviant cunt. Mandy then gets down off my tongue and tells me that it’s time to ring my wife and tell her what time I will be home and I’m so fucked I can barely dial the number but eventually get there and I am having a relatively normal conversation with my missus about my fear of Cluj and vampires, but this doesn’t faze her as my wife knows I’m a weirdo and all the time this is going on Mandy is sucking on and biting my cock and balls and spiting more saliva into my mouth, so I make my excuses to the missus and hang up and Mandy suggest I fuck her from behind and she has a great arse on her and she is on all fours pushing it up and I’m fucking her and then I’m lying on the bed again and she has me on all fours, pulling my cock and balls from behind and biting my cock and it is all too much for me and before I know it I am spurting over her mouth and face and she is spiting it all back into my mouth which I happily accept as part of the gig. And then I pass out from all of the forced intox I’ve been indulging in and the alcohol consumption and sleep deprivation is taking it’s toll, but I’m ok and feel alright and we have a chat and I pay her the money and she says that if I don’t see her again, she will have to tell my wife and I love this type of chat. And I ask her whether she has any vampiric tendencies and she looks at me curiously probably thinking I’m a right cunt.

And then I’m out on the street and heading to the car, and drivng back up the M1 and I am thinking about the vampire family running the Cluj guesthouse and how they are probably at that very moment flattening the soil over the graves of last night’s victims and how they are talking about that weird English bloke and how next time I’m staying with them they will drag me into the cellar, hang me upside down from a meat hook naked and drain my neck whilst the daughter vampire sucks on my cock. This thought makes me shudder and makes me think about checking out TripAdvisor more thoroughly for my next trip. So to take my mind off the whole episode I go onto Spotify and stick on Bela Lugosi’s Dead by Bauhaus.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:33:56 pm by Mutinyonthecounty »

Timmy2

MOTC you are one fucked up dude...... Glad you enjoyed your time with Mandy and she with you it seems.

Great review .....I think. I need poppers you get the most out of it I think.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Raddy

Offline Owwhatanight

Mutiny your getting worse you dirty deviant but it's great reading as usual.
Should have seen her myself on Wed but work commitments fucked that up.
Did you leave the wife's nix ? :D

GBush

I have no idea what just happened but I was there with you and felt your tongue in my ass. Fucking awesome. Not even going to try and compete with that.

Respect.

That Bauhaus track is awesome.  In the days of vinyl I'd play the 12" version soooo fucking loud it would wake the dead.

"The bats have flown the bell tower ..................."

GolfNut

and I am having a relatively normal conversation with my missus about my fear of Cluj and vampires, but this doesn’t faze her as my wife knows I’m a weirdo and all the time this is going on Mandy is sucking on and biting my cock and balls and spiting more saliva into my mouth, so I make my excuses to the missus and hang up

and she looks at me curiously probably thinking I’m a right cunt.

:lol: :lol:

Booker Prize stuff this motc. I hope you enjoy it as much as we enjoy reading about it.

Offline fitasfuck

MOTC, total respect  :hi: Great review. :thumbsup:

Impressed with your Kafkaesque description. Right up my street. ;)

I am currently Nietzsche'd and I am hoping Mandy will be able to bring her Mandyesque Existentialism to me when I see her!  :)

Mutiny your getting worse you dirty deviant but it's great reading as usual.
Should have seen her myself on Wed but work commitments fucked that up.
Did you leave the wife's nix ? :D

No nix this time mate sadly. Glad you enjoyed the read. I'm just waiting for James999 or whatever he's called to acuse me of writing a fluffy review or ask me about her foot !! Haha !!

I have no idea what just happened but I was there with you and felt your tongue in my ass. Fucking awesome. Not even going to try and compete with that.

Respect.

That Bauhaus track is awesome.  In the days of vinyl I'd play the 12" version soooo fucking loud it would wake the dead.

"The bats have flown the bell tower ..................."

Classic band that mate - saw them at the Garage, Nottingham back in the day...

Offline Juankerr

GBush

Never seen them live ........................ need to see Mandy live and kicking (with both feet)

Haven't noticed the trainspotter on any of the threads I'm on for ages.

Offline Picti

Great report, although when I finally get to see Mandy I'm taking an exorcist!  Either that or I might just elaborate the whole vampire fantasy.

Offline steve7458

Another cracking read MOTC. I just don't understand your fear of the Cluj Vampire - I suspect you'd get into it pretty quickly, especially once you got the poppers out.

Gregorysboy

Another crackin review-makes War & Peace look like a note to the milkman!

Offline Bigus Dickus

Another top tale by the OP  :thumbsup:

This bit made me snork my fucking morning coffee out of my nose

The older one is grinding her ass on my cock and wiping her pussy and ass all over my jeans and I’m thinking that this is going to leave a nice smell for me in the morning.

:D

Offline nicsmith1972123

Great review! Has anyone else taken poppers with her?
Never had a girl take poppers with me, anyone know of any other girls do this?

GolfNut

Never seen them live ........................ need to see Mandy live and kicking (with both feet)

Haven't noticed the trainspotter on any of the threads I'm on for ages.

I doubt she was kicking Mr President, but if she was I'm sure there would be questions asked.  :D

GBush

I doubt she was kicking Mr President, but if she was I'm sure there would be questions asked.  :D

Bloody right.  Presidential enquiry if she was kicking with both feet.  :drinks:

KenniLingus

I love your reviews and reading about you're fucked up antics!

Offline monkeybucket

Fuck me...

*Edit*
thats not an offer

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Fuck me...

*Edit*
thats not an offer

Good thing you edited your post. I suspect Raddy was already on his way to you  :scare:

Offline monkeybucket

Good thing you edited your post. I suspect Raddy was already on his way to you  :scare:

After 6 missed calls and an abusive text i think he was :/

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Great review matey, sounds like an awesome combination of Mandy and poppers, I've not done either as yet but plan on putting one of those right asap.

Strange how 3cm i mean TCM didn't have fun with her she sounds bang on the money, photos look good and lovely tits too....

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Fuck me...

*Edit*
thats not an offer

The worst thing if Raddy got hold of you would be the hour it takes to read the review haha  :lol: :yahoo:

Offline heisenberg.

I think Mandy is now recovering from surgery so she isn't doing proper meets now.

However she is doing oral only bookings which tick my box!

I'd love to go see her for an oral only booking however she stated its for returning customers only...

If someone would be kind enough to message me her number (if its allowed) I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Offline Owwhatanight

I think Mandy is now recovering from surgery so she isn't doing proper meets now.

However she is doing oral only bookings which tick my box!

I'd love to go see her for an oral only booking however she stated its for returning customers only...

If someone would be kind enough to message me her number (if its allowed) I would be eternally grateful.

Thanks

Why don't you go onto External Link/Members Only and pm her. She is available to chat on there and hoping to be back sometime in March.
I do not think many would give you any Wg,s phone number. :hi:

GBush

Why don't you go onto External Link/Members Only and pm her. She is available to chat on there and hoping to be back sometime in March.

+1
+1

vw

Or send an AW email like the majority of people would do !

No idea why people make these things complicated

If there is a number call it

No number send a message

It isn't rocket science