I live and work in Salamanca, Spain and in the past few days have unsuccessfully tried to arrange a few punts. I got the ads from pasion.com, which seems to be the main escort website in Spain. I phoned the girl and got the address. However, when I arrived outside the block of flats I called her to ask for the number to buzz,but no answer. I tried arranging another punt with another girl from pasion, but she gave me exactly the same address as the other one who decided not to answer her phone! !!!!!!!! I realized something wasn't right. I then tried another one from milanuncios where she seemed really good and whatsapped me the address. I arrived and pressed the buzzer number I was given, but a male voice answered "sí, quién es?" (Yes, who is it?) I trusted my gut instinct and left.
When I lived for a brief period in Valencia, I had some excellent punts at the Felina brothel. However, no equivalent exists in Salamanca because it's not a major city. I have been to clubs here for punts, but they try to rip you off by making you buy drinks for the girls first and a bottle of beer is 7 euros!!! Madrid is too far to go for a decent punt- 220 km. Salamanca is a big university city, and given the economic situation here I'm surprised there aren't genuine female prossies.I would appreciate any advice or other punters experiences with these websites.