Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Oriental full body massage - Gateshead  (Read 3760 times)

Offline maxxblue

Oriental ladies are a weakness of mine, and it is rare, in my experience, to see many independent girls working outside of parlours in the North East, so I couldn’t resist trying this lady.

External Link/Members Only

She is very prompt at responding by both email and text, and so we arranged an appointment for first thing last weekend. I arrived about 10 minutes before the appointment time, only to find that parking was not free, and I didn’t have any change. Luckily I found a nearby supermarket, and just arrived for the appointment on time. If you are planning a visit, take some change with you for the parking meters, or give yourself a bit of extra time so that you can park in the supermarket car park.

The venue is pleasant and safe. I knocked on the door and was greeted by a lovely Chinese lady in sexy lingerie. We proceeded to the bedroom, where we both stripped, with her showing off her nice sexy body. She climbed on top of me and started stroking me, while chatting away, despite her broken English. After some RO, she got into sixty-nine position and gave some nice OW, before moving to doggy and then finishing off in missionary. Despite being called 'Oriental Full Body massage', I was not offered a massage, but I'm not complaining!

Had a pleasant chat afterwards, and did not feel rushed at all.

Positives: she is lovely looking, with a very pleasant personality.

Negatives: she seems inexperienced, though some may say that this adds to her innocence.
               she shares the flat with another Chinese girl, with whom she offers 4 handed massage, and at one point I could hear her in the other room.

I was unsure whether to rate her as a positive or neutral, but as I would return again, I'll go for positive.

Offline OscarC

Is that her in the pics? Looks very nice. Tempted....

Offline maxxblue

The photo of her on the bed is exactly how she looks.  :)

DaveyJJ

How tall was she? if you can remember.

Offline Tiger63

Its a positive from me....looks sexy as fck

Offline attack

Only problem for me is the other older girl is advertising using the same number, so may not get the same girl as the OP.

Offline maxxblue

How tall was she? if you can remember.

She is very petite - maybe under 5' tall. But well-proportioned.

DaveyJJ

Only problem for me is the other older girl is advertising using the same number, so may not get the same girl as the OP.

This is a problem. there is a pic with them both in bed together. I would not like to see the older one.

Offline simone_raven

The number no longer receives texts

Offline jimjam

First advert shows NE1 location. Can you confirm venue was Gateshead?

Offline maxxblue

Yes, venue is Gateshead - a 5 minute walk from the big Tesco supermarket.

Offline simone_raven

So did u arrive only expecting a massage as that's only what seems to be offered?
Did she make it clear from the beginning it was a full service?

Offline maxxblue

So did u arrive only expecting a massage as that's only what seems to be offered?
Did she make it clear from the beginning it was a full service?

I was expecting more than a massage due to the content of the text messages beforehand.

After I paid her the fee she just proceeded to strip, and things followed on from there!

Offline simone_raven

The second girl sent me an image of her. Looks amazing. Gonna c them both tomorrow

Offline studavies76

The second girl sent me an image of her. Looks amazing. Gonna c them both tomorrow

I'm tempted to see them both next week, let me know how you get on please. I've also seen an image of them both and they look great.

frenchhorn

see what you mean about the photos

Offline Knight Templar

I'm tempted to see them both next week, let me know how you get on please. I've also seen an image of them both and they look great.

Are the photos any different to the one's on viva street, because the one of both of them in bed puts me off, as the  first bird looks a bit butch

Offline studavies76

Are the photos any different to the one's on viva street, because the one of both of them in bed puts me off, as the  first bird looks a bit butch

Yes, the second girl looks much better than on there from what I've seen.