Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia of Stanley?  (Read 2074 times)

Offline Horatio nelson

Afternoon all, I asked a little while ago if anyone knew what had happened to Antonia from Stanley. And today, I saw this profile. Anyone else think this might be her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

frenchhorn

Would Antonia not be older than that by now ?

Yohan Kebab 2

Could be her someone will have to find out it might be me  :hi:

Offline Mansell

Afternoon all, I asked a little while ago if anyone knew what had happened to Antonia from Stanley. And today, I saw this profile. Anyone else think this might be her?

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only -

We look forward to you letting us know  :thumbsup:

westbay_abaco

Antonia, you really need to understand about touting.  Its no good if you dont post a few comments about others as well.  It becomes too obvious.  Some touts even post positive reviews about other girls as well.
« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 12:46:43 pm by westbay_abaco »

Offline Horatio nelson

Ok westbay, did it ever occur to you that maybe that's the girl I'm interested in and wanted to see back more than others?! And was hoping to get another opinion as to whether it might be her or not!
I can assure you, I am not her!!!

frenchhorn

there's some very suspicious people on here
Was around 10 year's ago I saw Antonia a few times with Valentine's I think and once as an indi
Would be great but I highly doubt she will ever be returning

Offline Swiveltool

Can anyone remember her bj's, whilst sucking she'd flick her tongue really fast at the same time, quite a talent she had there :D

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Ok westbay, did it ever occur to you that maybe that's the girl I'm interested in and wanted to see back more than others?! And was hoping to get another opinion as to whether it might be her or not!

4 posts all about her does look a bit suspicious, you may not be her but you are pushing her a bit. Getting very close to touting, people have been reported for less.  :hi:

Offline Mansell

We look forward to you proving it, by not posting on this or her again and joining in with the rest of the forum. Enjoy  :D

thequietman

This is 100% definitely not antonia of Stanley, she is pregnant and engaged to be married which I pointed out to the OP in his 1st thread asking about her

Yohan Kebab 2

I think definitely her so im going best blowie ever

Offline stanleyjohn

Never saw Antonia but have kept an eye on this profile and she keeps putting back the day she is starting, also she doesn't reply to emails, shame as she is right on my doorstep.

Offline stanleyjohn

Have decided to TOFTT , she has finally replied, just hope she is worth it !

Yohan Kebab 2

Look forward to the review! When you seeing her

Offline stanleyjohn

Was meant to be today but she had to cancel ( in good time) so hoping for tomorrow, her comms haven't been the best but today she was fine.

Offline stanleyjohn

Another disappointing day, decided to TOFTT but have not been able to due to cancellations, crap comms and no shows !
Giving her another chance to reply  before I post a Neg Review.

Offline stanleyjohn

Tried to TOFTT, bloody disaster !!!!

What a timewaster, don't bother guys.