Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emily's Creme Brulee - Aldgate East  (Read 2826 times)

GolfNut

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

So after some fun and very strenuous antics with Adele, Ameera and Ellie (not all together), Emily was naturally on my hotlist of London forum darlings that needed my attention.

Think I got lucky as I fired off an email and got a positive response immediately. Bingo!

Didn't hear from her on the day and after some apparent aw email problems and no answer to her phone I started looking for a plan B.

One final attempt managed to get her on the blower. She'd been out all day and on checking had received about 4 emails from me via aw. Probably thought I was a bit of a crank, Ho Hum.  :crazy:

Her place is easy to find and perfectly set up. Nice lighting and music in the bedroom, bathroom well kitted out, even with spare new toothbrushes!

Appearance wise I did have high expectation after everything that has been said. I wasn't disappointed as I thought I might have been. A combination of Kirsten Dunst, a young Amanda Holden, with a bit of Marilyn Monroe thrown in for good measure. Full lips, cheeky grin and come to bed eyes. Abso fucking lutely gorgeous.

Her figure was even better for me as her gallery pics make her look quite slender which she is, but she has a fab full pear shaped arse and great legs, with thighs that give her an athletic appearance: Horseriding and skiiing would be the main reasons. She has some very ornate tats which look pretty tasteful even though I'm not a huge fan.

Then there are her pert titties with bullet nipples that will always demand attention where ever she points them.

She greeted me with an enthusiastic lingering kiss and hug and an offer of a beverage of my choice. Opted for a diet coke and jumped in the shower and returned to see her in her full glory. Stockings, thong, sussies, heels, Skimpy top over her bra.

As we chatted she turned away and backed into me thrusting her arse into my towel covered privates, which naturally jumped to attention. She was dancing and writhing and I touched her silky skin. She then knelt down and undraped me from the towel and ever so gently took me into her mouth. She can DT and even a bit of gagging and spitting but not in a PSE style, it was gentle but ever so effective.

As she stood up I pushed her onto the bed and got her on her fours so I could savour that arse. Delicious it was. Rolled her onto her back and watched her play with what is possibly the best looking pussy I have ever laid eyes on. I tried to tease her by holding back from diving in which I managed to do for all of about 30 seconds, then I went in and crikey me. A world class vagina without doubt.

Some facesitting was next on the agenda then into 69. All a bit of a blur by now, so eventually I had to get inside her, so she covered me up and slid on and I nearly blew there and then. She's a tight one and very wet with it.

She has a great technique, rythmic gyrations of her hips give a very pleasant sensations, speeding up and slowing down, and reaching behind her to play with my knutsack. Oooh bliss!

I sat up and she leant back and writhed as I played with her clit. She was dripping wet by now and licked me clean as we shifted into doggy. More bliss. Into prone, which was exceptional. I was getting too close, so gave her a bit of oral while I subsided.  Then into mish, which was divine as you'd expect and I popped inside her. I don't think she came, maybe she did dunno, but she didn't make the fake groans and noises that you sometimes hear. I sure as hell came, so all good for me.

She didn't have any wet wipes so I had to clean myself up with tissue. Hmmm this was probably just about the only negative I can come up with. She did apologise, and I'm sure she'll be stocking up.

We were close to time, the hour had absolutely flown by, but she offered a massage which I declined, instead offering to give her one instead.

I'm no expert, but I know what techniques to use and rubbing that gorgeous body all over especially with the view of her rear was a far better option for me. She seemed to enjoy it and I take that as high praise from a physio.

Some more kissing and cuddling ensued before I jumped back in the shower and was offered a clean dry towel rather than having to use the one previous. It's the little touches that make the difference isn't it?

Some final kisses and a lasting snog before I departed, legs slightly wobbly, feeling like I'd just bagged the best girl at the party. You know the feeling  :dance:

Emily is clearly a superior quite vanilla experience. She's not raunchy, dirty, filty, which we all want sometimes. I didn't really try pushing any boundaries, no slapping, hair pulling, although the DT was pretty close to anything I've had previously.

All in all a great experience with a stunning physically near perfect female specimen.

She's quite premium in her rates, but there's no shortage of punters by all accounts, and there are girls charging more for less.

I seriously doubt she'll ever have a dusty phone.

GN

Offline Steely Dan

Great review Golfnut. Can't you leave some pussy for the rest of us?

Maybe I am being dense, but what is vanilla here - what is off the menu from, say, the Ameera experience?

GolfNut

Great review Golfnut. Can't you leave some pussy for the rest of us?

Maybe I am being dense, but what is vanilla here - what is off the menu from, say, the Ameera experience?

Thanks Dan. Plenty to go round matey.  :D

Different ballgame altogether with Ameera. She's full on, no holes barred and encourages you to push her. I recall having 3 fingers in her arse while she was coming with the help of the doxy on her clit while sucking my dick.

Emily is much less raunchy, more seductive and a more relaxed, but no less enjoyable experience, unless you only find raunchy to your liking, that is.

She's not into any rough play, or anal play, apart from some rimming which she did seem to enjoy and some gentle fingering outside not in.

Altogether a more relaxed, sensual experience with Emily I'd say. Chalk and Cheese in many respects but both ridiculously tasty in their own way.

She gets a  :thumbsup: from me without hesitation and I'll be seeing more of all of them. My budget is up the Swannee  :sarcastic:

Offline nouveaumonsieur2

Good review & thanks for sharing - really looking forward to my first visit with her next week!

GolfNut

Good review & thanks for sharing - really looking forward to my first visit with her next week!

Enjoy her matey and welcome to UKP. I expect you will based on her many positive reviews.

Looking forward to seeing your first UKP review so we can compare notes.  :hi:

Offline marble15

You missed out on her massage!
She's really good at them, professionally trained.

GolfNut

You missed out on her massage!
She's really good at them, professionally trained.

I know she is a trained Physio, but just couldn't get enough of her hot bod, she is FAF!, so had the urge to give her one (a massage that is).

Maybe next time!

Offline Nagilum

OP - How would you rate these girls

Adele, Emily, Michelle

Which was the best?  I have seen Adele out the three and she is good..

GolfNut

Adele, Emily, Michelle

Not seen Michelle so can't comment other than what I have seen here and on AW and UKE and her face and body pics and reviews tell me she is FAF, and offers a bloody good GFE. I'll review when I do see her.

I have reviews for both Adele and Emily if you want the detail, but both were outstanding SP's, each different, so hard to compare. Emily is a stunner and a little more laid back, Adele is just plain hot and raunchy.

Both are real pleasers, they just want you to enjoy your time with them. Not aware of anyone who hasn't, me included.  Neither has any negative or neutrals so that speaks volumes doesn't it?

Offline Nagilum

Not seen Michelle so can't comment other than what I have seen here and on AW and UKE and her face and body pics and reviews tell me she is FAF, and offers a bloody good GFE. I'll review when I do see her.

I have reviews for both Adele and Emily if you want the detail, but both were outstanding SP's, each different, so hard to compare. Emily is a stunner and a little more laid back, Adele is just plain hot and raunchy.

Both are real pleasers, they just want you to enjoy your time with them. Not aware of anyone who hasn't, me included.  Neither has any negative or neutrals so that speaks volumes doesn't it?

Ok then Emily it is :)

Is shall book in and report back.

Thank you for the great review too.

GolfNut

Ok then Emily it is :)

Is shall book in and report back.

Thank you for the great review too.

UR welcome. You can't go wrong with any of these girls unless your name is Bangers  :sarcastic:

BTW If you go onto uke you can see some pretty good pics of Emily, which will only serve to confirm how fit she is. A couple of her and Michelle from today's duo day. Both look stonking!

Offline collector

UR welcome. You can't go wrong with any of these girls unless your name is Bangers  :sarcastic:

BTW If you go onto uke you can see some pretty good pics of Emily, which will only serve to confirm how fit she is. A couple of her and Michelle from today's duo day. Both look stonking!
Had to check straight away after reading your post
External Link/Members Only
Oh gosh, already saw both but together is tempting.

GolfNut

Had to check straight away after reading your post
External Link/Members Only
Oh gosh, already saw both but together is tempting.

Michelle has just put up dates for the two of them in London 18th and 19th Feb.

You might just get lucky if you get in quick.

Offline LondonPunter69

Adele, Emily, Michelle

Seen all 3. All top, top girls, they're all different types of GFE so can't say which one is best!

Offline collector

I just booked a punt for february, therefore a duo with them would exceed my punting budget unfortunately.

Offline iwtc

Did she just raise her rates in the past 24 hours?  I see 1 hour for £160 now, I could have sworn it was cheaper yesterday.

Estoril

Offline Nagilum

Now Michelle looks good, but seems to be very busy. Found booking her difficult back in November and was told she was busy until January.

Will give her a call tomorrow perhaps.

Offline collector

Now Michelle looks good, but seems to be very busy. Found booking her difficult back in November and was told she was busy until January.

Will give her a call tomorrow perhaps.
Maybe is already too late. She's got few slots for february according to her profile but there's the possibility they are taken during today as she doesn't update it for every booking made.
Back in September when I booked her for October was almost 1 month in advance and most of the slots were gone already. Seems now she is even busier.

Offline Nagilum

Same, I tried in November and was told she was booked until January.

She didn't know her schedule at the time.

Offline collector

Booking Platinum Cindy is even worst, almost 2 months from my first mail to the proposed day and not even at the time I wanted, I needed to anticipate. Not seen her yet, I will.

Sir Lancealot

Personally when it gets too difficult to get a booking with a girl I just move on. I want to punt when I want to punt and not to have to jump through too many hoops to get a booking.

I managed to get a booking with ECB with about 4 days notice which is fine. She is good but if she said she couldn't do a booking for even two weeks or more I'd look elsewhere.