Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lily - new chinese girl in ng1  (Read 1957 times)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
External Link/Members Only

Well tried quite a few off the HL but failed tonight was a little late ringing around at 9pm so tried an ad for a new chinese girl in town, to be honest very pleasantly suprised as expected the usual ok'ish standard 99% offer.

Location : Britannia Hotel NG1, suprising casual to walk straight in the lift, no looks or questions.

Girl : lovely pretty slim small girl, exactly as her pics, I'd actually believe her age was 23 too, very pleasant, polite, tight little body, faultless.

Paperwork: 30 mins £60 + additional £10 for OWO

Action: called her from outside the hotel, she gave me the room number, walked in the lift, a few people got in with me, I got off on the 3rd floor, nothing at all to make anyone think I wasnt a guest. She opens the door and looks exactly as her pictures, very short, pretty, tight slim body and pert b cup tits, fanny is as hair as I've ever seen I lol

All paid up and onto the bed, she starts by caressingly stroking and sucking all over the down to the balls, lots of eye contact, up the shaft and wow, great!! No rushed and enjoyable, on to RO, tight little hole and she's very sensitive, to the point her legs shake, not like a fake cum but she stands up its too much haha

Mish and doggy, feels great, no issues, as I'm banging her from behind I start rubbing her arse hole...... No complaints... So the thumb goes in..... Still no complaints (and I have big fat hands like bananas) I reach over a grab the baby lotion from the bedside table and squirt loads over her ass, it runs down the crack lining the ass and my thumb pounds her.
I get up and ask how much to fuck her tight ass but it's not on the cards so back to a flat doggy with loads of thumb action, I'm close to time up now so I flip her over and ask for more owo, again with out any complaints condom off, baby wipes and gob on cock like she's trying to finish me off (good girl!!) I lay her down and face fuck her, pulling it out and finishing myself, she gets into position to splash the tits with man fat hand over face but I pull her hand away as I boom, over the face, in the hair and loads over the tits.

Clean up and dressed, bit of conversation and I leave.
Driving home I reflect the last half an hour... That must be the best chinese girl I've been with (and I'd say I'm close to 70-100), none of the usual no fingers in the Pussy, didn't mind the ass, not once was it too big, didn't really get a "your out of time" or I'll finish you off by hand crap it was like she wasn't chinese but was haha
I would see her again

Pros: loads almost perfect
Cons: dfk and anal would have made it perfect but these services weren't advertised so I pre-knew it wasn't on offer.

I'll wait for the black Knights  and pro$$ie haters to tell me it was fluffy, nothing wrong with detailing I had a fantastic time for a change, and a girl that actually delivered, so bite me fuckers  :lol: :lol:

Timmy2

Nice one matey, bet after last weeks bad luck you are as pleased as fuck :thumbsup: :thumbsup:
Raddy

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I left it late, Safia was busy, Amy didn't reply, thai Amy in leicester didn't pick up, I sat in the car searching thinking here we go again, even walking up to the hotel I had thoughts of B&S even though she confirmed it was 100% her, she looked great walking in and I still thought here comes a crap fuck, pleasantly it all clicked for a change Raddy :)

Her hygene was great, fresh, sprayed my cock with salon spray and brushed her teeth before sucking the sausage.

A refreshing result after last week deffinately  :yahoo:

Timmy2

good man, pleased for you

Raddy

GolfNut

Seen this girl and defo thought worth a try, so a great TOFTT ILO.

Glad to see you've got back on the horse and rode the fuck out of it  :drinks:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator

Offline Owwhatanight

Well I am glad you picked a good one at last after four disasters last week.  :yahoo:
Britannia hotel ...I have fucked 5 EE girls there and all were on the third floor.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Thanks buddy, It didn't look like a cheap hotel in the centre of town?
Maybe they use because visitors can stroll in without reception questioning it?

Offline Owwhatanight

Thanks buddy, It didn't look like a cheap hotel in the centre of town?
Maybe they use because visitors can stroll in without reception questioning it?

It's a shit ole £38 a night why Sergie uses it but as you said you can go from the car park in the lift and either to the bar or her room. It's full of Wg,s and most of the Aw EE girls that state Ng1 are there.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Omg there's a car park?

Fuck!!! Lol  :D

Offline Owwhatanight

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Oh I thought you ment the hotel had one, I did street parking round the corner  :D

Offline Knny

What would you say if hotel staff stopped you on your way?

Offline Knockonwood

I booked her last time she was in Notts I was going for the Nuru massage and full service, I booked her like 3 days before I wanted to see her but she cancelled the booking about a hour before the meeting saying she had to leave early I thought she was another time waster but after reading your review I might have to try booking her again ;)

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
What would you say if hotel staff stopped you on your way?

I'd say my girlfriend booked a room and I'm staying with her

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
I booked her last time she was in Notts I was going for the Nuru massage and full service, I booked her like 3 days before I wanted to see her but she cancelled the booking about a hour before the meeting saying she had to leave early I thought she was another time waster but after reading your review I might have to try booking her again ;)
There's been a few I've called, they haven't answered and then text back to say "can't talk, only text" these I would avoid as recent "Niki" review, A lot of girls I usually jump in before they get reviewed here, so my attitude now is if they don't look the same as a profile/ not attractive etc. I'm prepared to walk. Not wasting any more cash on ugly birds, that's called marriage  :lol:

Offline X3 Guy

Yes I went to see her yesterday, got within 5 mins walk of the Hotel and got a call from her to say can you now make it half an hour later- I couldn't so I was a bit pissed off but after reading this review I will give her another chance tomorrow!
I hope her fanny is still tight after you stretched  it ILO!!!

Was the facial and tit explode in with the price??

When you get a good Chinese they can be very very good. 😜

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yes I went to see her yesterday, got within 5 mins walk of the Hotel and got a call from her to say can you now make it half an hour later- I couldn't so I was a bit pissed off but after reading this review I will give her another chance tomorrow!
I hope her fanny is still tight after you stretched  it ILO!!!

Was the facial and tit explode in with the price??

When you get a good Chinese they can be very very good. 😜

I don't think she is around to much longer as she is going to Birmingham next matey
I wasn't really supposed to pop on her face but "accidents" happen  :lol:

The link I paste is to her profile not the ad so if she moves away from nottingham my guess is it will still work unlike the ad page that is by region.

£70 all in seemed reasonable, I've been ringing the that's in Armold, not sure if they have gone home/ been busted but both girls, Kimmie and I forget the other have had their phones off since before xmas, who are all inclusive (inc. anal) for same money, I certainly was to going pay (£90) £60 + £20 owo + £10 to Poni's place for a girl with a shitty attitude for a disappointing 30 mins.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Tell her the bald guy with the big cock, that put his thumb in her ass recommended her haha

She's back at the start of Feb if you miss her apparently

Offline X3 Guy

Tell her the bald guy with the big cock, that put his thumb in her ass recommended her haha

LOL. Will do!

I have booked to see her tomorrow so let's see- been wanting a good session with a Chinese for ages-pity there is no kissing, already asked but no no!

Offline Owwhatanight

:D ILO that made me laugh  :D you sounded like that dirty Bstardo Raddy
 :hi:

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
It will take many years of dedication and skill development to come close to Master Raddy, he is God of filth and to be worshipped!!!  :cool:

Offline heisenberg.

Isnt this girl 'lilimagichand' or something like that from AW?

She's been advertising in Birmingham for the past few months.

Here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79535.0

Profile here, (now updated to Nottingham)

I'm glad you had a great time mate, ive been meaning to see her in Birmingham for a while! Just unfortunately I always end up going to sweet pola...must have had her at least 7 times!

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Isnt this girl 'lilimagichand' or something like that from AW?

She's been advertising in Birmingham for the past few months.

Here:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=79535.0

Profile here, (now updated to Nottingham)

I'm glad you had a great time mate, ive been meaning to see her in Birmingham for a while! Just unfortunately I always end up going to sweet pola...must have had her at least 7 times!
Yeah well spotted matey that's her

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Yeah well spotted matey that's her

Hidden Image/Members Only

Looking at the tiles I guess she's better at fucking than photoshop  :lol:

Offline X3 Guy

Went to see her today, pleasant slim and attractive chinese girl, just how I like em!

Spent half the time looking at her body as she gave me a nice frontal massage, deliberately avoiding my cock so not to explode.Then on to me massaging her body, but disappointing that no fingers were allowed in the Beaver. On to face sitting then a nice slow blow job, before mish and exploding lots in the bag.

She is returning to Nottingham in Feb.

All said it was a bit vanilla with no kissing, but she is a nice girl who actually smiles and gave compliments.

Will return.

Offline Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
Did you put your thumb up her arse??  :thumbsup:

I think they often have a rule about no fingers (cuts on the finger result in the same as bareback apparently?) but she was finishing me off with her mouth and didn't complain about my sticking a finger in the pussy, but saying that I didn't bother with the massage bit, and I'm quite in control rather than along for the ride type experience, I'm also quite charming and cheeky I notice I get away with much more that way  :lol:
She did ask if I wanted finishing by hand, to much cock pounding her I guess but again kept control and bent her over the end of the bed whilst standing.

I would have loved to fuck her arse, I'll work on that for next time :)