Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Love Leggy Lauren - Aberdeen  (Read 1653 times)

10 review(s) for Love Leggy Lauren (10 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cd06

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Saw Lauren just before Christmas, English girl who resides in Scotland and does frequent tours around the UK I believe. Had seen a profile a few times but days / times didn't match up but got lucky on this occasion.

Comms were great, one text to see if she was available, then another to double check her 'enjoys' and my requirements and I received a very enthusiastic response. Given hotel name then made my way. Very central location, not the most discreet place at this time of year though. However no problems getting in and out.

Decent looking lady, age and pics accurate. Not a stunner but, and as I build up more reviews you will see, it isn't always about the looks but about attitude and how eager and filthy the girl is. That being said, Lauren is good looking and dressed to impress. Very friendly, easy to talk to without it being used for any time wasting purposes.

DFK followed by me undressing her. All very natural and nothing felt forced. She LOVES giving oral and spending time on the balls as well. Very filthy and keen. Oral on her, then her on top finished by her providing more oral on me and cim. Jumped in shower after and she joined me. Paid for half hour but was there at least 45/50 minutes without a hint of her rushing me out of the door.

If I recall she states she will be back up to Aberdeen in March/April time.

Comms - 9
Profile Accuracy - 10 (everything covered that I wanted) and pics/age accurate
Looks - 7
Services - 10
Overall - 9

Would defintely visit again and highly recommend!

And yes I do realise that's two out of two reviews that have been highly positive since I joined, however I have been extremely lucky in my last two punts. My negative experiences were a while ago, however I will post any future negative reviews too!

chico1000

Met Lauren a few times when she is in Glasgow.  Totally agree with your review.

Offline ik8133

Thanks for the review, one for the "to do" list.

Offline Cd06

Met Lauren a few times when she is in Glasgow.  Totally agree with your review.

Can see why you've seen her a few times. She has a spot on personality. I Made the point to her mid punt that she doesn't look like filth but she acts like it, got her going even more. She was telling me that she much prefers the people in Scotland, can tell she enjoys her work. I'm maybe being overly 'fluffy' but then, and ik will back me up on this, Aberdeen is poor just now so I have to spread the message of every good wg who does grace the city.

chico1000

Ha Ha you need to be careful otherwise you will get the hatchet mob on your back.  Sloppiest blow job out there.  She is very good at Role Play its a bit like a carry on film but highly erotic at the same time.

Offline Cd06

Will have to try the role play with her next time, just for the intrigue of the sexual carry on style haha

Offline thecrippler

Had my eye on her but thought £100 and £140 for 30 and 60 mins was too much, she does have decent reviews though.

Maybe if I'm feeling flush will I then go see her.

chico1000

I could be mistaken but I don't think that is her normal rates.  I have never paid anything like that in Glasgow. It might be an Aberdeen thing.
Just looked that's out call rates.
« Last Edit: January 17, 2016, 08:06:58 pm by chico1000 »

mavgoose

I could be mistaken but I don't think that is her normal rates.  I have never paid anything like that in Glasgow. It might be an Aberdeen thing.
Just looked that's out call rates.

I could be wrong Chico , but I think from her profile , it may be different pricing in Glasgow / Aberdeen / London.

Offline thecrippler

I seem to recall her being £140 for 1 hour I call in Aberdeen, I concede I fucked up the 30 mins, must have been about £80.

Let's see next time she returns to Aberdoom.

chico1000

I think come to think about it she has got different prices for different cities.  She must like us weegies.  Aberdoom....does nae help we are now best pals with the Iranians now.

Offline Cd06

She was £80 for the half hour, possibly £70 if I recall correctly. Certainly wasn't a hundred when here last in Aberdeen