Author Topic: Bustyblonde North Wales  (Read 2143 times)

Offline jaysmith

External Link/Members Only

Anyone had the pleasure - body looks amazing


Offline HughJardon




Offline ianvilla

Ask her to lie back and Prestatyn?

ThatLadJ

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
When I enquired about booking her she seemed a right bolshy cow so I told her to forget it. Great feedback though.

Offline HughJardon

Id still have a good crack at making her "Cym"  :sarcastic:

minestrone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
First post :)

I saw her last year, outcall at a hotel, she's an easy girl to get on with and looks lovely, but that's it. She's a real clock-watcher, literally left on the dot after 2 hours i'd not even had round 1 at that point, she'd not washed either as going down on her was like bobbing apples in a bucket of sardines. There's not much choice in that area of North Wales so may be worth a punt but I wouldn't' recommend.


Offline ampersand

........ left on the dot after 2 hours i'd not even had round 1 at that point ...........

Poor girl must have been red-raw after you had been banging away for two hours.  No wonder she left as soon as she could!!!!

I always wish I could last a bit longer, but that is ridiculous!  :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline Corus Boy


Poor girl must have been red-raw after you had been banging away for two hours.  No wonder she left as soon as she could!!!!

I always wish I could last a bit longer, but that is ridiculous!  :lol: :lol: :lol:



He was probably to busy Sardine fishing ;)

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well thats very odd , to log on and post such an odd post about a girl who looks good and has very good f b and field reports etc, with no negatives to speak that I could see ? And to complain she left after 2 hours and you'd not finished round one ? Have you tried viagra ?  And if any girl was as discibed down below I'd have been down there for all of one sharp intake of breath, if it was that bad why still there after 2 hours and wanting more ?  you should have terminated the meet, if I were her I would have terminated it myself  ? Just odd ?

Offline Corus Boy


Well thats very odd , to log on and post such an odd post about a girl who looks good and has very good f b and field reports etc, with no negatives to speak that I could see ? And to complain she left after 2 hours and you'd not finished round one ? Have you tried viagra ?  And if any girl was as discibed down below I'd have been down there for all of one sharp intake of breath, if it was that bad why still there after 2 hours and wanting more ?  you should have terminated the meet, if I were her I would have terminated it myself  ? Just odd ?


+1

minestrone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Well thats very odd , to log on and post such an odd post about a girl who looks good and has very good f b and field reports etc, with no negatives to speak that I could see ? And to complain she left after 2 hours and you'd not finished round one ? Have you tried viagra ?  And if any girl was as discibed down below I'd have been down there for all of one sharp intake of breath, if it was that bad why still there after 2 hours and wanting more ?  you should have terminated the meet, if I were her I would have terminated it myself  ? Just odd ?

Well the first 40 minutes or so were just spent talking, having a drink, i like the slow GFE, crikey I'd have to have earned a medal for being down there all of 2 hours :) It was my 2nd punt and well, I was naieve :)

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest