Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Glory hole girl  (Read 6063 times)

24 review(s) for Glory Hole Slut (9 positive, 2 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Lazzzer

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really intrigued, I decided to try this service today.

Wish I hadn't. In a hotel just by Euston Staion. Discrete enough to walk in, but left standing with maids in corridor as I waited for text to confirm which room.

Walked in. Blue tent right in front of door with a hole cut around waist level.

Handed over money to the outstretched hand. Dirty chipped nails, which should have told me to turn round right then.

Dropped my pants & the blowjob started.

Rubbish quite frankly. Tried to slip a rubber on without me noticing.

I cut my losses & put up with the substandard handjob offered & spunked early.

I had been vey clear in my text as to how I wanted the blowjob. None of my requests were fulfilled.

There is always the question as to whether gloryholes are men or women. All I can say is very rough large hands.

I definitely would not recommend.

yumyum3

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Really intrigued, I decided to try this service today.

Wish I hadn't. In a hotel just by Euston Staion. Discrete enough to walk in, but left standing with maids in corridor as I waited for text to confirm which room.

Walked in. Blue tent right in front of door with a hole cut around waist level.

Handed over money to the outstretched hand. Dirty chipped nails, which should have told me to turn round right then.

Dropped my pants & the blowjob started.

Rubbish quite frankly. Tried to slip a rubber on without me noticing.

I cut my losses & put up with the substandard handjob offered & spunked early.

I had been vey clear in my text as to how I wanted the blowjob. None of my requests were fulfilled.

There is always the question as to whether gloryholes are men or women. All I can say is very rough large hands.

I definitely would not recommend.
:lol: Sorry it didn't work out but very entertaining review

Offline joe diddley

:lol: Sorry it didn't work out but very entertaining review
+1 Brave fella!

Offline Belly_Fluff

EEEK!

Mike Oxhard

So she insists to text and never call so you can't hear "her" voice, and doesn't speak while you are there!! Are you sure you didn't feel a moustache tickling you while "she" sucked??  :D

jcdmj12

Have your cock sucked (badly) through a blue tent with a hole cut in it, by a person of indeterminate gender, in a Euston hotel room?

I bet you didn't think you'd end up here when you took the first tentative steps into punting all those years ago.   :lol:

Thanks for the review anyway... I applaud your sacrifice in the name of science.
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 04:14:01 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline Londonlad40

Offline HighlyMotivated

Blimey  :lol: I'll have hit rock bottom if you ever catch me doing that (giving or receiving)

bigone

Someone sucking my cock I would want to know what sex it was  :hi:

Offline LanceVance

Thanks for the review. I shall avoid.

jcdmj12

Someone sucking my cock I would want to know what sex it was  :hi:

And that they didn't have a pair of garden shears hidden in the tent.   :scare:

Offline KentAde

Thanks Lazzzer - you just saved me the bother, as I text 'her' last night about meeting today, and after sending a second text to enquire as to what was on offer, ie anal (according to her Profile), she ignored me. Thank fuck for that!  :D

By the way, here is a pic if you are interested:

External Link/Members Only

cockneybstrd

I bet its that cock gobbler raddy behind the screen !

jcdmj12

Thanks Lazzzer - you just saved me the bother, as I text 'her' last night about meeting today, and after sending a second text to enquire as to what was on offer, ie anal (according to her Profile), she ignored me. Thank fuck for that!  :D

I'm still not convinced about the gender of the 'provider' even after looking at that pic!

Offline Saltman69

At first this piqued my interest and I enquired about an appointment - thankfully I can to my senses and cancelled (this was around lunchtime yesterday). Woke up this morning to a 4am text calling me (I quote) "a time wasting retard - your number has been put on Facebook and Twitter".

Avoid this cunt like the plague.

vw

Sounds like could be a bloke behind the wall to me.

Each to their own though, and shame it was crap for you !

Offline G.Raff

All I can say is very rough large hands.

:scare:

Thanks for the review.

Offline Edsmith

That's the most defined jawline I've ever seen on a "woman". Adam's Apple too?  :lol:

An tUasal Liathroid Mor

MrRiz

Hilarious review!

I can see why you were intrigued though.

Hopefully it wasn't too much of a waste of time/money...

Offline Miscm123

I'd be making a trip to Dean St Express if I were you...

Ben4454

I find it funny when a glory hole girl gets a negative. All she has to do is shut up and suck dick.

Offline jac0bin

I posted this about 'her' and tried to warn people seems that cock beats brain every time.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=49447.msg646866#msg646866

:lol:

Offline Top Dog

Wow that is one ugly dude !!  :vomit:

Offline Si198

I find it funny when a glory hole girl gets a negative. All she has to do is shut up and suck dick.

It is but let's be fair if she's crap at giving a good BJ then she could get a negative quite easily.

Thanks for the review OP

jcdmj12

Paying £50 be sucked off by an ugly middle-aged bloke in a dress.   :lol:

You know you can get that for free on Clapham Common, right?

yumyum3

You know you can get that for free on Clapham Common, right?
Yes but you should post a review, nonetheless  :D

Offline shinobi

Have your cock sucked (badly) through a blue tent with a hole cut in it, by a person of indeterminate gender, in a Euston hotel room?

I bet you didn't think you'd end up here when you took the first tentative steps into punting all those years ago.   :lol:

Thanks for the review anyway... I applaud your sacrifice in the name of science.

Made me crease up!!!

Offline Trenlover

yeh haha brilliant, this whole post had me in stitches ,

best review ive ever read on this site ( entertainment wise )

thats what I love about UKP you can get some amazing laughs here and the negative reviews are always funny  :D :lol: :drinks:

seriously the whole idea sounds utterly ridiculous what ever would possess someone to try this.

« Last Edit: January 08, 2016, 03:14:49 am by Trenlover »

Offline herbie007

Thanks for the review.

Your a brave man I couldn't do it. :thumbsdown:

Offline oohermrs

I'd been toying with the idea, but was put off by the 'no talking allowed' bit.

I'm not toying with the idea any more!

This has has been really helpful, mate - thanks for the review.