Author Topic: Has anybody tried?  (Read 1326 times)

mark13james

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Hi guys,
Always fancied attending one of these parties but never had the balls to go!
Might try and go on the 14th...any takers?
Here's the link to the website and one of the girls. External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only



valleypunter

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
No, but always fancied trying...

mark13james

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
I know this isn't usually a one man sport but lm happy to drive down if there are any takers. On my bucket list!

mark13james

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
What looks meant to say...It is usually a one man sport!  I'll get my coat!

Offline iverthickone

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Forum Helper
  • ****
  • Posts: 1,822
  • Likes: 21
  •  
  • Reviews: 81
Been to loads in London over the years, but not the one you mention in Brum.  In London the main one was called "The Gentlemen's Club", but it got busted a year or so back by the rozzers, and others disappeared then too, presumably worried.  There is still one going near Paddington though, which is useful for us!

Years ago a woman called Summer used to do parties in Bristol monthly, they were great too, really easy to get to, but long since gone.  :(

Anyway, I bloody love them.  Choice of girls, 2-3 hours time.  Watch them, participate, what is there not to like?  :wacko: 

Not for the shy clearly, but as long as you are happy sharing a few holes, then go for it.  :rolleyes:


np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Have this on my bucket list, got a booking next week so I got another excuse to bail out, joke. But definitely something I have my eye on, there is a girl in Bristol that does all this I was reading last night, I'll try find.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

I was reading a profile that I can not find but she did gang bangs with this girl.

Offline WelshMichael

External Link/Members Only

I was reading a profile that I can not find but she did gang bangs with this girl.

BJanee's gangbang partner is Hollie Love:

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Top girl going by the reviews on here.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
Yes, that's her, read about her last night then looked at the link, will keep for future reference, cheers.

np500

  • Age Check : 18+
  • Guest
External Link/Members Only

And this girl , ( thread about her ) is looking for a house in South Wales to have parties etc .