Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: SarahTaylor Bensham  (Read 3312 times)

Beerhunter

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Pre-booked this girl 48hrs in advance for a 30min session. Comms via AW seemed fine, a little tardy on reading them but nevermind no biggy.

She txt me to txt her, to confirm 1hr prior to our meeting on the day, no props there I thought. Sounds normal.

So today was the day. Txt'd her 1010am to confirm, a bit early i know, but i was at work and didnt think i'd have the time to piss about with a phone at 1030.

Finished work and was sitting in the car at 1045, still no reponse from Sarah, so i calls her twice within 10mins and went to voicmail twice. I'm thinking i'm been fucked about now.
Then at 1100 i get a txt, " sorry i'm busy"

Ok, i thought, i'll give her the benefit and wait for her to txt me back. At 1120, still with no word from her, i txt to cancel the meeting. Told her i was cancelling because she either double booked me or was running over, either way she'd expect me to wait and that was NOT gonna happen.

At 1130 she txt me back saying, "sry ran out of credit". Bollox i thought, but an original one at least.

So just a heads up guys, bit of time waster this one.

:drinks:

Offline bronson24

shme you wasted your time.

she sounds like a right bullshitter and  a messer

Offline bronson24

shme you wasted your time.

she sounds like a right bullshitter and  a messer

i may stand corrected.

looks like you may have got the shit end of the stick according to this brand new review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81164.0

Beerhunter

i may stand corrected.

looks like you may have got the shit end of the stick according to this brand new review

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=81164.0

Yeh, certainly looks that way. Could have easely been TallPaul posting a Neg and me posting a Pos, by the look.

Beware guys, this chicks more than capable of fucking you about.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

And my case looks proven too  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Offline Mansell

Yeh, certainly looks that way. Could have easely been TallPaul posting a Neg and me posting a Pos, by the look.

Beware guys, this chicks more than capable of fucking you about.  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

And my case looks proven too  :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Be worth asking TallPaul as he said this "Pre New Year Shag" which I assumed meant before 1st Jan ? Mind that would just be out of interest as either way fucking you around like she did is not on, so your spot on with your negative.

Offline TallPaul

Be worth asking TallPaul as he said this "Pre New Year Shag" which I assumed meant before 1st Jan ? Mind that would just be out of interest as either way fucking you around like she did is not on, so your spot on with your negative.

Rang the number at 7pm on New Years Eve and she answered straight away. Said I was looking for an appt and she said she was avail. Was at the car park 30 mins later and on her bed 5 mins later.

It's a quiet time and only rang her because there wasn't much choice with most being on hols. Wasn't ditched and service was spot on.
Whether me choosing a quiet time meant I was luckier than OP.

Think my positive is valid.
But then again so is his negative. Bizarre to get a text off someone to say they have got no credit.

LittleMissSweet

Actually really did run out of credit i went to nisa and put it on and text u straight away really sorry for the confusion your welcome to come back sometime with a discount rate truely got our wires crossed sorry again. Im an honest girl not a bullshitter and very far from a messer i can only appologise and try to make it up to you. Sxx :thumbsup: p.s new years eve was busy as hell as was new years day today on the other hand was quiet but like said i ran out of credit..... True story
« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 03:09:21 am by LittleMissSweet »

Beerhunter

Rang the number at 7pm on New Years Eve and she answered straight away. Said I was looking for an appt and she said she was avail. Was at the car park 30 mins later and on her bed 5 mins later.

It's a quiet time and only rang her because there wasn't much choice with most being on hols. Wasn't ditched and service was spot on.
Whether me choosing a quiet time meant I was luckier than OP.

Think my positive is valid.
But then again so is his negative. Bizarre to get a text off someone to say they have got no credit.

I think both reviews go well to make up the whole picture.  :D :D  If you get to see her, your in for a top shag, but beware, she's unreliable.  :scare: :scare:
Pretty much sums it up IMO.

Anyways, have a good un TallPaul  :drinks:  :drinks:

LittleMissSweet

Look up one offer still stands as i am genuine  :hi:

Offline itsjustme

Look up one offer still stands as i am genuine  :hi:

Just for her class arse pic alone, you need to take the offer. Or pass the voucher on to me ;)
« Last Edit: January 16, 2016, 08:34:52 am by itsjustme »

Offline portable

Bit odd not having a payasyougo phone surely? Anyway, at least she seems generous and honest, and hasn't come on here ranting like others do. Shame she only offers OW but I'm half tempted to see her.

Offline uk_fisher

Hi could you tell me where you parked, is it close to location? Or what street name n I google the area thanks

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Hi could you tell me where you parked, is it close to location? Or what street name n I google the area thanks

You've been a member for over 3 years and this is your first post.   :unknown: :unknown:

Not a good idea to give street names out on a public forum, against the rules anyway.

Just contact her, make and confirm an appointment, then when she gives you the address google it. that is if you're not phishing, which I think you are. Your name says it all really.

LittleMissSweet

Thats a tad bit bizarre im on adult work use the correct routes hun i.e email me.....  :unknown:

Beerhunter

Fuck me...admin lock thread plz??   ...  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Fuck me...admin lock thread plz??   ...  :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash: :dash:

Why? have you had a freeby or something and regret leaving the negative.  :unknown: