Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: price rises  (Read 2047 times)

Offline cueball

There's a bit of chatter here and there on regional boards about price rises etc.

Do we need a tonbuary thread kicking off at the beginning of next month?

To run along the lines of tontober with the same rules etc?

I'll happily kick off the thread if we think it'll be warranted, or, I'll happily watch another member start the thread and contribute to it....

What you lads think?

Offline PLeisure

Good move  :hi:
January is the harshest month to hike rates - esp for self-employed folks w. tax deadlines to meet, etc
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 11:51:38 am by PLeisure »

vw

Have only seen one one the south west and that was someone no interest in seeing anyhow, think these price rise threads with little examples may become a self fulfilling prophecy in all honesty.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 12:03:51 pm by vw »

Offline seeker

I've noticed one in Glasgow who I've banged a few times
70hh up to 100hj
She can go fuck her rampant rabbit as I will NOT be visiting HER at that price ... :wackogirl:

jcdmj12

If they are WGs you have seen before then it's worth asking if they'll see existing clients at the old rate. Most I've asked will.

Prossie pricing includes danger money. New clients could be violent/smelly/obnoxious. They can discount that with existing ones they want to see again. 
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:13:29 pm by jcdmj12 »

Offline threechilliman

Tonbruary would do no harm at all. I enjoyed tontober and there were a few girls played along. I ended up with a rate on one I saw that the girl has said I can keep going forward. What's not to like?

I'm playing and  planning already.....

tcm
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 01:48:09 pm by threechilliman »

vw

Tonbruary would no harm at all. I enjoyed tontober and there were a few girls played along.

I'm playing and  planning already.....

tcm

Its only 28 days in Feb and October Was 31, feel a bit short changed !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Offline claretandblue

It's a good idea but I just don't see tontober having any impact in the London market, hope I am wrong though!

Offline Jimmyredcab

If they are WGs you have seen before then it's worth asking if they'll see existing clients at the old rate. Most I've asked will.

Excellent advice -------------------- however let's remember that market forces determine prices with most things in life, if a pro$$ie is too expensive her phone will soon gather dust.    :hi:

Offline smiths

There's a bit of chatter here and there on regional boards about price rises etc.

Do we need a tonbuary thread kicking off at the beginning of next month?

To run along the lines of tontober with the same rules etc?

I'll happily kick off the thread if we think it'll be warranted, or, I'll happily watch another member start the thread and contribute to it....

What you lads think?

I think its a good idea with no downside to it but a possible upside from at least some WGs as Tontober proved to be.

Offline AnthG

Prossie pricing includes danger money. New clients could be violent/smelly/obnoxious. They can discount that with existing ones they want to see again.

You would think, and it is commonsense, but have you ever tried arguing that point to an actual WG. I have a few times and every time completely fell on deaf ears.

They don't seem to realize or care about that. Usually they come back with a response claiming that its usually regulars who suddenly turn violent, and they will quote some story they heard from another girl years back of a regular who she seen many times and then he suddenly turned violent on her to justify that statement. Likely that story has been picked out of thin air just because a WG will never lower her prices.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

Some girls are not desperate for business, one girl who tours London every month is fully booked before she arrives, why on earth would she want to lower her prices.    :crazy: :crazy:

Offline AnthG

Some girls are not desperate for business, one girl who tours London every month is fully booked before she arrives, why on earth would she want to lower her prices.    :crazy: :crazy:

But the problem is, many girls are desperate for business. But they still won't lower their prices for anything, or any reason.

In their eyes sitting in the house watching TV waiting for a booking is better than taking a booking at a bit of a discount.

Given the job is pretty much 90% profit. And mass profit too. That logic totally is baffling.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline Jimmyredcab

But the problem is, many girls are desperate for business. But they still won't lower their prices for anything, or any reason.

In their eyes sitting in the house watching TV waiting for a booking is better than taking a booking at a bit of a discount.

Given the job is pretty much 90% profit. And mass profit too. That logic totally is baffling.

Yes, I agree ------------------ that is the attitude of some of the fat, old women on the "other forum" ------- they charge the same as a 20 year old cutie and then wonder why their phone is not ringing.   :wackogirl:

willbred

You would think, and it is commonsense, but have you ever tried arguing that point to an actual WG. I have a few times and every time completely fell on deaf ears.

They don't seem to realize or care about that. Usually they come back with a response claiming that its usually regulars who suddenly turn violent, and they will quote some story they heard from another girl years back of a regular who she seen many times and then he suddenly turned violent on her to justify that statement. Likely that story has been picked out of thin air just because a WG will never lower her prices.

To quote Mandy Rice- Davies "well, they would say that, wouldn't they..." 

:dash:

Offline smiths

Usual negativity redcab. :rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: The point is SOME WGs like with Tontober might offer Tonbuary rates, if not nothing lost. If I recall correctly Michelle Independent did off a Tontober rate for a while though not sure if that was also when in London.
« Last Edit: January 05, 2016, 02:28:05 pm by smiths »

Offline smiths

Its likely some of them DO get enough business so decide not to lower their rates, its all quite simple, if you aren't prepared to pay their rates go elsewhere to a WG who charges what you are prepared to pay.

Odd Job

I have noticed recently that a lot of girls who used to offer a 15/30 min service for £40/£60 are now £50/£70.

Offline hornypnter

70hh up to 100hj
She can go fuck her rampant rabbit as I will NOT be visiting HER at that price ... :wackogirl:

I too have noticed that the even EE girls have jacked up their price from 70 to 100/hr. Maybe a tenner increase might have been ok but the increase like the rail price increase but much more steeper!
Wonder why this steep increase? I am hoping this increase might just over the holiday period!  :unknown:

Offline cueball

Its only 28 days in Feb and October Was 31, feel a bit short changed !   :lol: :lol: :lol:

Don't worry VW, it's a leap year, you'll get 29 days of value  :thumbsup:

Offline Roth

Excellent advice -------------------- however let's remember that market forces determine prices with most things in life, if a pro$$ie is too expensive her phone will soon gather dust.    :hi:

Very true.  :thumbsup:

Offline claretandblue

Lots of girls are booked up weeks in advance, not just Michelle jimbo  :sarcastic:

Offline NIK

Lots of girls are booked up weeks in advance, not just Michelle jimbo  :sarcastic:

Jim deliberately didn't mention her name, but still it doesn't stop some people getting on to him.  :rolleyes:

Offline claretandblue

Jim deliberately didn't mention her name, but still it doesn't stop some people getting on to him.  :rolleyes:
We all know who he meant, I don't think Jim is the sensitive type, not really "getting on to him"

Offline threechilliman

It seems this isn't popular on UKE - a thread was started about Punting Strike - but seems to have disappeared.....

tcm

Rod trotter

It seems this isn't popular on UKE - a thread was started about Punting Strike - but seems to have disappeared.....

tcm

i asked about why they dont agree to a discount if they are sitting at home twiddling their pubes if someone asked and i got shot down with a bazooka by the girls, they certainly agreed they'd rather go hungry than drop the price for someone cheeky enough to ask( like me)

Offline threechilliman

i asked about why they dont agree to a discount if they are sitting at home twiddling their pubes if someone asked and i got shot down with a bazooka by the girls, they certainly agreed they'd rather go hungry than drop the price for someone cheeky enough to ask( like me)

And then they start with the special offers...... I'll bet a few have dropped prices/run offers even though they'll shoot you down in flames. Some are more realistic about it. The two I got a Tontober deal out of now have an extra client as I wouldn't have entertained their normal hourly rate. All businesses do deals, good WG's are no different.

tcm

Rod trotter

And then they start with the special offers...... I'll bet a few have dropped prices/run offers even though they'll shoot you down in flames. Some are more realistic about it. The two I got a Tontober deal out of now have an extra client as I wouldn't have entertained their normal hourly rate. All businesses do deals, good WG's are no different.

tcm

i think yes a few do deals, advertised, but my point was on a wet january sunday afternoon i saw no harm in asking politely if a girl would take £80 for the hour instead of £100, yes maybe it was cheeky but that hour she sat on her arse she could have had some money, i got lambasted, i really don't see the harm in asking as long as you accept a no and dont start taking the piss

cockneybstrd

i think yes a few do deals, advertised, but my point was on a wet january sunday afternoon i saw no harm in asking politely if a girl would take £80 for the hour instead of £100, yes maybe it was cheeky but that hour she sat on her arse she could have had some money, i got lambasted, i really don't see the harm in asking as long as you accept a no and dont start taking the piss

i dont see anything wrong in that nor is there anything wrong in her telling you to fuck off

as has been pointed out prossie operate in a free market economy are can charge what they want there is price controlling or monopolistic control altering the market price.

its simple if you dont want to pay x and only want pay y then find a prossie that charges y

Online 385North

Indeed, providing both parties are cool about it and the matter is handled discretely. Problem is some punters will invariable come on here and brag about the amazing discount they negotiated and before you know it every punting Pete insists on being charged the same rate.

Offline Sticky

There's also a psychological aspect to it with prices. Some girls won't bring their rates down no matter what since they tie their worth to their rates and will prefer to sit there watching This morning over an hour where they compromise their self-value.

Same way some of us on here won't pay over £X for a punt no matter who they are.

Rod trotter

i dont see anything wrong in that nor is there anything wrong in her telling you to fuck off

as has been pointed out prossie operate in a free market economy are can charge what they want there is price controlling or monopolistic control altering the market price.

its simple if you dont want to pay x and only want pay y then find a prossie that charges y

:hi:

Offline Bangers and Gash

We all know who he meant, I don't think Jim is the sensitive type, not really "getting on to him"

Because Jimmy is chief publicist and dog walker he's legally obliged to slip her name into as many random topics as possible. (ie, touting).  :thumbsdown:

cockneybstrd

There's also a psychological aspect to it with prices. Some girls won't bring their rates down no matter what since they tie their worth to their rates and will prefer to sit there watching This morning over an hour where they compromise their self-value.

Same way some of us on here won't pay over £X for a punt no matter who they are.

this is true for punters too

some punters see a prossie if they charge a low price as being undesirable or a skank and therefore wouldnt purchase that commodity

Offline seeker

70hh up to 100hj

Well she must read ukp as she dropped her price to £80hh still an increase of a tenner from the last time
Usually after the first fuck the novelty value wares off  :cool:
So only if she was exceptional would I visit for the £80hh
This is one to ponder as she was Good  :unknown:
And civvies think punting is easy  :mad:

Offline Sonny Crockett

Price rises are a WGs New Years gift........ Thank God I'm not punting this year!!

jcdmj12

And yet they will discount deeply on an RB...

Offline Jimmyredcab

Because Jimmy is chief publicist and dog walker he's legally obliged to slip her name into as many random topics as possible. (ie, touting).  :thumbsdown:

Well you won't be seeing her again so what is the problem.

Seeing she has hundreds of positive reports on Adultwork I doubt that your one negative review will damage her reputation.

If you think I am touting I suggest you pass on your concerns to the management. :rolleyes:

Offline mattylondon

Whilst I may comment one way or the other, whether I would personally pay a particular rate, I think what you've said is essentially true.

I seem to remember Jim's favourite increasing her price by a mere £10 one time and all fucking hell broke loose here! It was absolutely comical! A lot of wailing and belly aching from some members. I'd have thought if she is as good as some say, £10 extra is no big deal?  :unknown:

At the end of the day, it's up to her and anybody else what they charge. You either pay it or fuck off and book somebody else. The prossie doesn't owe you anything. And you don't owe her any loyalty re returned custom. Purely a business transaction.

I've usually found that in reality, I still manage to punt at the original rate 8 times out of 10. If that doesn't happen, I have a decision to make. On principle, I wouldn't pay more so just book other prossies. I've never found anybody who I couldn't replace. I don't get that tied to one person. Why would I? I think it's a mistake some punters make and the slippery slope to behaving like a fluffy twat.

A few will try it on, as it's the New Year. Market forces will determine whether any can maintain an increase.

« Last Edit: January 06, 2016, 01:45:47 am by mattylondon »

Offline rubric

I've actually heard the opposite complaint from a Polish girl who was working locally (and was charging around 120 an hour), she said she was finding it hard to find girls to work with because 'conferency' (not sure on the spelling - spelling it the way she said it) didn't want to charge more than 100 pounds.

I assume it was some kind of local grouping of sergei.

Type_O_Negative

Nobody likes price rises. I think the best solution is finding a good and trusted regular who will keep you on the old lower rates - when she puts her prices up.