Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Pattaya-Review  (Read 1482 times)

Offline Liam52

Hi,

Spent 9 of my 14 days in Pattaya and had a great time!  I had a girl almost every night in Thai

Review:

Off Walking Street:
The Windmill: One of the best places I visited in Thai.  Loads of fully nude girls dancing, lesbian shows, customers licking out girls in a corner. I did a ST upstairs there for 2k baht and a friend of mine brought a girl LT for 3k.  (Also went to Sugarbaby once but thought it was very tame compared to Windmill, didn't go back)

Angelwitch: My friends liked it but I wasn't impressed.  1 or 2 choreographed dancers appear for 10 minutes or so.  Very professionally done and arty if that's your thing.  Then about 30 girls go on stage for a half hour that you offer a drink and bring them to your seat.

Soi LK Metro: 
Devils Den - 2no. girls 4k baht for 90 mins - Definitely worth it! Had two girls fucking me hard for 90 mins one afternoon. The mirrors in the room were brilliant, all four walls and ceiling were completely mirrored.  Great view I wish I could have recorded it. Also fucked one of them in a swing.  Girls and they're services are listed on the website.

Crystal: I liked this place, nice looking girls when I was there, brought one ST for 2k baht. I was buying 2 girls drinks trying to make my mind up which one to fuck!  Went a couple of times for a drink to find the other one but couldn't find her.

Champagne: Good place also, had some impressive gymnastic shows between girls dancing.  I tried to get the gymnast a drink but someone beat me to it!

Ninja: Some good quality girls when I went, brought one LT for 3k baht.

Soi Diana:

Area 51 - Cool bar, good music, some hot girls.  A friend of mine brought a girl 2.5k LT

Some other good bars on the street, can't remember the names

Soi Buakhao:
Good value on the street but harder to find someone good looking, brought 2 girls from bars for 1.5k LT.

Soi 6
:
Went there one afternoon to see what it was like, loads of girls around outside the bars, not many punters.  There was a few ladyboys around and some I wasn't sure about so I just sat in a bar and had a few drinks.  Bought a girl a couple ladydrinks for a chat, she was telling me most of the bars have a room in the back for ST, can't remember the cost.  I was hoping to find a bar where they blow you while you're drinking but couldn't find one.

Thanks to UKP for Windmill and Devils Den reviews, definitely recommended!

Offline Liam52

Forgot to write bar fines were generally 500 baht in bars and 1000 baht in gogos

Offline Jerboa

Forgot to write bar fines were generally 500 baht in bars and 1000 baht in gogos

Barfines do vary from different bars, for example clubs like Whats-up have high BF, as they are there to fleece every last satang, also during Christmas New Year some bar operate higher BF's.

Good to hear you had fun, did the right thing to mainly stick to Patts, your short trip has planted a seed, for you to return.

Offline Liam52

I wasn't that clued up on pricing, do the experienced punters bargain with the bar girls and the go go girls?  Do they expect this or does it piss them off and result in poor service?

Would it be a good idea to bargain them down, then offer 500 tip for good service?

I'm already thinking of going back and finding it hard to justify giving London prossies my money since coming back

Offline Jerboa

I wasn't that clued up on pricing, do the experienced punters bargain with the bar girls and the go go girls?  Do they expect this or does it piss them off and result in poor service?

Would it be a good idea to bargain them down, then offer 500 tip for good service?

I'm already thinking of going back and finding it hard to justify giving London prossies my money since coming back

Liam PM me this question, thought it better to share on the thread.

Pricing is always a lively debate, for newbies they read and hear many different views. There is a certain why of haggling with the bargirls, you do it with a smile and humour, price in Thailand isn't set in stone, it won't piss them off, if done correct, they realise that you're not a clueless, will pay whatever dumb 2 week millionaire.

You have to forget the way punting works in UK and the west, obviously the stunners in a bar know they're hot, and want to maximise their income, so not all girls will go for 2k LT, also recently many of the hot ones only want ST, maybe doing a LT late, again to maximise income, also these days some girls are earning good money in the bar, think of popular girls, and the amount of ladydrinks and pingpong balls and tips stuck in their thongs, it never used to be like that. Also if a girl likes the look of you, then you still pay, but at a discounted rate, just as in reverse, if a girl doesn't like a customer they quote silly money, knowing he won't take her. Of course you won't get stunners these days for 500 LT, but don't over pay, the girls try it on, and you can't blame them, I usually pay 1500 LT for a beer bar, 2k-3k LT for gogo girls, including showgirls. It also helps that Patts isn't as busy as it once was.

Personally I don't ST gogo girls, as many on WS want 2k plus whatever the BF is, from 600 to 1000+ you can pick up the same girls in the discos after 2am.